Love Is Like A Snowflake

Seeking Love

You left KyoungMin's house and walked outside the compound . You don't know why an idol makes KyoungMin hates you so much? Even breaking the bond of a 10 years friendship? You want to cry badly . Your tears fell when you looked at the house for one last time . You didnt even get to say a proper goodbye to KyoungMin's parents. You will miss them , very much .  You sat down on the side street near your house . You sighed ..and sighed.

"Wae?! What have i done? Why do i deserve all these?" you shouted and asked the God. You cried non-stoply by the street . You was the only one sitting down there and no one noticed you crying . Thats why you could cry even louder without letting anyone realizing you were crying by your own .

"Yah Lee Min Ji !" someone shouted your name from afar. You could hear the heavy footsteps running towards you . *Pak..pak..pak* . You was shocked when MyungSoo suddenly appeared infront of you . Your eyes were definitely red , after crying for some time. You breathed and wipe your tears.

"Oh oppa." you asked and stood up , acting as if nothing actually happened.

"Min Ji-ahh  , whats all these?" he asked in curiosity when he saw your crying and loads of bags beside you . It was obviously all your stuff that were packed from KyoungMin's house . It was not all of it yet , you only able to grab some of the important items like clothes and documents into the small bags with you .

"Oh..Nothing .." you smiled fakely and grabbed the bags up as if those were like shopping bags .

"I am so sure that something had happened . You are crying ! Wae?" he said .

"Why are you here ? I thought we promised to meet at the old house right?" you changed the topic .

"I thought you would need a free ride so i wanted to pick you up . But i was shocked when i see you crying here . Tell me what happened , i will try to help." Myung Soo volunteered and put his hands on your shoulders.

"Oppa .." you softened and cried.

"Cry all you want . Dont put too much pressure into yourself . Alright?" MyungSoo said and put your head on his shoulder. He pat on your back to make you feel comfortable and better . He doesn't want to know too much , because he was worried that you are not willing to tell him . All he has to do now is to make you happy . 

"I don't know where i should go..I sat down on the street just now , i was thinking a place that i could go. An--an--and i just realize all i had were nothing . Limited friends and relatives . I don't know where to head to , i realized i actually have nothing oppa ..Its scary."  you cried.

"Aren't you suppose to live in your friend's house?" MyungSoo asked.

"I couldn't live in anymore . I knew it , i were just a disturbance . I should have moved out earlier . " you explained.

"It must be a fight between you and your friend isn't it?" MyungSoo made a smart guess.

"I dont want to talk about it anymore . I just should---not go for the date . I was stupid , really stupid.Aish" you said and pat your head slightly

"Lets not stay here any longer . I think it suit the best for you to stay in the old house . " MyungSoo suggested and took your bags . You hesitated a little because the house isnt yours anymore . MyungSoo is the one who bought over it . He is the rightful owner , moreover , you felt guilty for selling the house earlier eventhough you were needy that time . In the end , you nodded and followed him to the car.

-

Jaejoong was in his home , washing and dry blowing his frizzy hair . HyunJoong, the best friend of Jae for 5 years , went over to Jae's house for a night snack supper together. He was sitting on the couch , playing with Jae's Iphone . HyunJoong is Jaejoong's best friend for years . They even went for vacation together and stayed together for one year during their Japan debut . They were so close that there will be no secrets between them . 

"Yah hyung , seems like you forgot to tell me a secret huh." HyunJoong fluttered.

"Bo ya? What secret?" Jaejoong said while grabbing his V-neck black shirt to wear . 

"Lee Min Ji..?" HyunJoong smirked.

"B-b-b---bo?" Jaejoong stuttered.

"Ah ah ah . Jaejoong hyung just stuttured . Means its true that there is a secret hidden from me." HyunJoong smirked again.

"What are you talking about? I don't have any secret ." Jaejoong stuttered again and took his phone back.

"Come on. Look at your histories ! All are LeeMinJi blog , LeeMinJi twitter , LeeMinJi messages , LeeMinJi direct messages! Aigoo." HyunJoong said and laughed.

"Yah ! Are you a stalker? I am not gay ." Jaejoong said .

"Gay? Hyung , i am not too okay ! I am only interested in hot girls. Anyway back to the topic , whose Lee-Min Ji?" HyunJoong asked .

"She is ...j..just a woman." he replied.

"Lame hyung , lame ! Obviously the name was originated for a woman . Tell me who she is ." HyunJoong said impatiently.

"I said she is a woman and just a friend of mine . Trust or not to trust , your choice." he said and put on his belt.

"Really? Then what is this .."If you are not , what am I ^_^ @MinJi9015, "Ahh cute." @mjjeje" . Direct messages from your twitter." HyunJoong read it word by word . Of course , Jaejoong remembered that was a direct message sent by him to you . 

"Aish.I swear i will hide my phone away whenever you come over !" Jaejoong cursed.

"So hyung , telling me?" HyunJoong threatened.

"She is the date for the ComeOnOver lucky draw thing . Okay?" Jaejoong said.

"Hyung , you are blushing ! No , thats not all of it . There must be something behind." HyunJoong said .

"Seriously , nothing between us." Jaejoong shook his head.

"Nothing? Chongggman? *it means really* Comeone , you are 27 years old hyung . Its okay to tell all this out . Look at Se7en hyung , with Park Han Byul, aish..such a sweet couple." HyunJoong smiles while imagining it by himself.

"Are you trying to say i am old? I can't focus on my relationship right now , i have Jackal Is Coming promotion , solo album that will be coming soon and..." he said.

"Aish , hyung ! You will never finish your work . How long are you going to wait until? When will u re-rea-really retired from the entertainment industry ? That time would be really long . Nobody would want you anymore by then ." HyunJoong interrupted 

"Yah ~ I will still have my baby face and all the fans would want me." Jaejoong stared at HyunJoong.

"I bet she is a nice girl . " HyunJoong said .

"S-she is ." Jaejoong fluttered and wore his jacket.

"Then why not starting to know her more? Moreover , she is your fan hyung ~ Things will be easier then." HyunJoong commented.

"That is one of the reason . She is just a fan , of Kim Jae Joong by the stage but not by the reality . She might not like my trueself or even maybe myself without makeup . You do know that everything on the stage are fake and just by stage . And..do you think my life would be easier if i start a relationship with her?" Jaejoong sighed and sat on the couch .

"Mwoh? Hyung , you would never know if you never try . You have been complaining in front of the camera that you needed one girlfriend . Now its the time and you are hesitating ? " HyunJoong asked.

"I will have to think about it . The lawsuit and all are already disturbing me and taking my life away." Jaejoong said.

"Oh hyung ~ Hows the lawsuit going? Its been delaying isn't it?" HyunJoong seem to be interested and asked .

"Obviously . I don't know what the lawyers are doing . Because of these , i can't even appear in public . Stupid isn't it?" Jaejoong sighed again.

"Well.. its life. Dont worry hyung , i will support you always ." HyunJoong winked.

"Oh no , thats disgusting . Are you sure you are not gay?"Jaejoong chuckled and laughed . HyunJoong managed to pump up the night to be a happy night for Jaejoong.

-

"Ah, my phone !" you said when you realized you left your phone at KyoungMin's house.

"Your phone?" MyungSoo repeated and kept an eye around to see where is it.

"I think i left it in there..." you sighed.

"I will help u take it ." MyungSoo smiled.

"No..its okay . I don't think she would like it." you shook your head.

"I will buy a new one for you ." MyungSoo smiled again .

"Ahh , no , i can get it my own." you pat his shoulder lightly . MyungSoo leaned backwards towards the headrest and felt a little offended . When they were young , you and him will not be so awkward and pushing things away . Now , he felt that you aren't letting him to sacrifice anything for you .

"Alright , lets move." MyungSoo said and changed his gear.

After 30 minutes , you both reached the house . All the memories of you keep kicking him when you looked at the house. The house was still beautiful , although it was left out for so many years . You was eager to enter the house . MyungSoo opened the door and brought the luggages up . 

"Omo..." your jaw dropped . You silently look around the house. Nothing actually changed ...The location of every single furnitures and things , were still arranged the same , like a few years ago. You smiled , you was relieved that the house was still there . Every corner of the house reminds you of something . Just like the left corner of the kitchen , that was where MyungSoo oppa hide himself and cried there . 

"Kumao MyungSoo oppa , shinja kumao." you thanked him . 

"Ah pabo , what is there to thank me?" MyungSoo smiled cheerfully.

"I am so touched , oppa . Everything were still the same.. I even hesitated to help you out . It must be hard ,for you to put all these effort . Mianhae oppa ,i even blamed you for leaving me ." you shed your tears.

"Gwenchana , everything is alright now . You can stay here and i will visit you often . Alright?" he said .

"M..mwoh? Then where are you staying? So far i havent heard you saying you have a permanent place to stay yet." you asked him worriedly.

"A-h-hh. That. I will stay in the hotel , no problem ." he smiled once again . 

"Hotel? Michigeso? Its not free ! It charges every night . You are wasting too much money . Just stay in this house , with me." you invited.

"Ani ..I actually..understand MinJi . Its been years we are apart and you are not use to me taking care of you like a brother i used to . Everything takes time , so i will keep quiet and wait for the moment to come . I hope we can be exactly the same we are like the olden times." he said .

 You felt bad. Really bad. For making him feeling this way ..

"Oppa , we are still the same . I know you love and care for me really much . And i do too . " you smiled. Both of you smiled and kept quiet . The atmosphere in the house was still awkward though.

"Anyway , here is a laptop and its battery charger . You can still go on the net as usual . Wait me till i get you a new phone . Everything you need are almost all in here . Tell me if i left out any ~" MyungSoo said and inspected around the house .

"Ahh kamsahamida oppa." you thanked .

"Ani ~ I need to get going . I will drop by tomorrow if possible , good night MinJi ahh ." MyungSoo said .

"Ah shinja? I will take care of myself . Dont worry." you said and send MyungSoo out the door . You walked around the house and remembered every single memories during the younger days of yours . It was fun , memorable and you are touched . MyungSoo oppa did more than he need to . Honestly , he didn't even owe you anything . 

You switched on the computer and everything was already set up . You opened Twitter to check out the daily updates . Of course , your timeline will be fulled with JYJ daily updates . 

 

[NEWS] 121019 JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, Official date of release for movie ‘Jackal is Coming’ set for November 15

On Tuesday, October 16, the production conference and showcase for ‘Jackal is Coming’ (production: Nomad Film, director: Bae Hyung Joon, cast: Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jae Joong, Oh Dal Su, Han Sang Jin, Kim Seong Ryeong) received much attention on- and offline. Afterwards, the date of its release in theaters was finally set for November 15.

 

Picture=JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, Lotte Entertainment

‘Jackal is Coming’ is a movie that revolves around suspicious kidnapping, starring a legendary killer and top star lady killer and is expected to provide its audiences with big laughs this fall.


Picture=Kim Seong Ryeong-JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, Lotte Entertainment

 Picture=JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, Lotte Entertainment

Previously, Director Bae Hyung Joon received recognition for illustrating the essence of romantic comedy through the movie ‘Don’t Trust Her’, which Kang Dong Won and Kim Ha Neul starred in. Expectations for this movie is high due to the cast that is made up of top actors with great visuals and exceptional acting skills, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jae Joong, Oh Dal Su, Han Sang Jin, and Kim Seong Ryeong.

 

Picture=JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong-Song Ji Hyo, Lotte Entertainment

 

Picture=Song Ji Hyo-JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, Lotte Entertainment

In particular, many people are looking forward to the first screen collaboration between Song Ji Hyo, who transforms into her character from the ‘lovely mung ji’ and Kim Jae Joong, who was previously recognized for his natural acting talent. After successfully making his acting career more stable through MBC’s drama ‘Doctor Jin’, there is much anticipation for what kind of image Kim Jae Joong will bring through this movie.

Meanwhile, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong received attention on Thursday, October 18 for posting a picture of him and s on his official Twitter account.

You was really happy when they announced the movie will be released on Nov 15 . You have been anticipating a lot from him . However , you did not forget what he did to you . The way he ignored , scolded and acted like he didn't know you . Is he that ashame that he has you as his fan?

You hesitated a little whether to tweet or not to tweet. In the end , you decided to post something. 

"Please do support 'Jackal Is Coming' which is Jaejoong's upcoming movie ^_^" @MinJi9015

"A bad day... I just lost a friend , phone , and a home to live." @MinJi9015

"Am i that embarassing to you that you decided to not know me ?" @MinJi9015.

You tweeted three tweets in a row . You just wrote what you feel. You then head to bed and slept for the whole night .

-

The next morning,  Jaejoong woke up early to buy all his needs before he heads to NanJing , China for his fanmeeting. After bathing and changed himself , he took a selca of himself with the jacket given by his fans.

 

@mjjeje : Meet you later~

 

a5ikjbgcuaauace.png

 

Author's note : Hehe , here is another update after so long . Will update more often from now on yeahhh :) Support ,subscribe and comment please :)