The day

Seeking Love

CHAPTER 3~

Its finally the day of the concert that you and KyungMin had been anticipating.

"Ahh i can't believe its today , MinJi !" she said .

"Me too ! Moreover , Jaejoong had a birthday party during Lotte Fanmeeting. I was wondering if we will celebrate together as fans too at the concert!" you said while taking off clothes out from the wardrobe.

"Mwoh? Then how about Yoochun !?" she asked impatiently.

"Ahh KyungMin , how would I know? But i just know Jaejoong tweeted ! He was so handsome !" you praised .

"Bo?" she said and quickly took her Blackberry out to check out Twitter.

"Omo! Ahhhh~" she drooled.

"I don't know why , but he's been saying he aged a lot . He is not that old ~" you said and went to the toilet to change.

This is today's selca, but I've aged a little.. "We are still alive", I could say this confidently.. But some serious management is needed! Today was really fun. ^^ Today was really the most fun (^-^)/

ajg8gzbcmaaps0m.jpg
 

"Ah shinja , he look so happy . And he wasn't saying anything about tonight's concert " she said disappointly.

You was looking in the mirror , browsing through the outfit that you are wearing .

"Im done , i will wait you down there~" you said and walked away.

"An-ya Min Ji..Are you wearing that?" she asked . You wore a short-jeanie pants with a simple pink t-shirt on . You thought it would be hot and stuffy during the concert so you wanted to wear comfortably.

"Whats wrong with it?" you asked .

"Of course something is wrong ! We are seeing JYJ , Min Ji ahh ~ "  KyungMin said.

"Yeh ! Of course i know that." you said and doesn't realize whats wrong yet .

"You..you should at least put some makeup on and blow your hair !" she said .

"Ahh an-ya , my makeup will ruin in there after sweating under the stuffy crowded concert in there . Its a waste " you said .

"Come I will help you !" she said and pulled you to her makeup chair.

"Mw..mwoh?" you said and followed her .

After a few minutes of closing your eyes and let her doing some touch-up to your face , you opened your eyes when she say its done .

"Kyu..kyung Min.." you was shocked when you looked into the mirror . You agree that you changed to another person and not the nerd MinJi anymore.

"You look beautiful isn't it? Ahh i can't believe i actually have talent in makeups ! Ah bali ! We still have to go to the salon and set the hair !" she said .

"B..bo? Are you kidding KyungMin ? We are just going for the concert , not prom or any party !" you warned .

"To me JYJ concert is like heaven . We need to get dressed up , how would we know if we are chosen as the lucky 3 ?" she said . You swear she was expecting you to wear a prom dress.

"Lets just go !" KyungMin said and pulled you together . You both then entered the driver's car and went to the salon .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh im getting nervous !" Junsu said .

"Little Junsu yah ~ Have you learn finish your English?" Yoochun teased .

"Yah hyung !" Junsu said and they fooled around . And Jaejoong was holding a piece of tissue , sneezing while holding the rehearsal paper.

"Hyung , gwenchana?" Yoochun asked when they heard him sneezing badly .

"Gwenchana , just caught some flu ." he said and sneezed again .

"Ahh i warned you not to go to the Namsam tower ! You must caught flu from the cold weather that night . Are you sure you can sing ?" Junsu asked .

"Of course , I don't want to disappoint my fans." he said .

"Hyung , how would you know if the girl will like the firework ?" Yoochun asked curiously.

"I saw it from her twitter . " he said .

"Mwoh? You stalked her?" Yoochun asked .

"Omo , Jaejoong hyung is stalking girls? I can't believe Jaejoong hyung is also a ert !" Junsu teased and jumped around .

"Aish Junsu !" Jaejoong shouted and he sneezed again .

"Hyung , how can you go on a perfect date with her if you are sneezing this badly? You might faint and the girl has to take care of you instead ." Yoochun said.

"Yoochun , its just some sneeze . It won't harm much . " he said .

"Alright , if hyung is gwenchana , im happy." Yoochun said .

"So what have you prepared for her?" Jaejoong asked while laying down on the couch in the studio room.

"U mean my date? I had booked 2 seat in one of the famous romantic restaurants in Seoul Garden .  Hyung , why do i feel like we are going for some blind date? " Yoochun said .

"Who knows if your fan turns out to be your future." he chuckled.

"Ahh im getting older , i need to find someone right for me."Yoochun said and walked away .

Jaejoong then took another few medicines to stop sneezing .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending an hour in the salon , you both finally get out from the shop .

"Kyung Min , i guess we are overdoing it ." you said . But your hair doesn't look much difference but just looked more wavy and nicer.

"An-ya , i think its worth . Don't worry , i won't ask you to pay me back ! We are best friends , Min Ji !" KyungMin said . You did not replied anything because you felt regret and sorry for using her money doing every stuff . Not only she bought the tickets , but also prepared you for the concert . She's had did more than enough and you don't think you deserve that much .

"Aigoo , don't think so much ! Lets go , fanmeeting is starting soon !" KyungMin said and both of you entered the car .

You both then reached and the area was crazy . Everywhere were crowded and there was no space for you two to squeeze in . Everyone was snatching goods at the shops and some even did some flashmob dance on the public street .

"Ah where should we go?" you wondered because you don't know where the entrance it .

"Gosh , JYJ didn't even arrive yet , how could there be so many fans already ? We are consider early." KyungMin said .

"But they are earlier." you chuckled and both of you laughed .

"All the audience please head to your seats now . The countdown to the concert is starting and may you have a happy day with the JYJ's ." the speaker suddenly lightens up and both of you walked to the V.I.P rockzone .

"Waaa , the stadium is so big !" you said .

5dqjxh.jpg

"Lets quickly sit down , its 10 more seconds to the concert !" KyungMin said and both of you finally find your numbered seat .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aja aja fighting !" the JYJ's said to all the staffs.

"Good luck !" the stylist wished .

"Its our stage tonight , lets do our best !" Junsu said while 3 of them walking towards the stage .

"Ah finally our Junsu said something which is logic and makes sense." Jaejoong teased .

"Yah hyung , are you meaning i was talking nonsense all the time?" Junsu said .

"Just kidding Junsu !" Jaejoong chuckled.

"Ah fighting we are the best !" Yoochun said and three of them rise to the stage just like the sun when the countdown reached 'O'.

You was shocked to see the three of them jumped up to the stage . Three of them were like rising suns . The song 'Empty' was playing and there were dancing . All you focus on was Jaejoong . He looked much more tired compared to our days . You know he has tight schedules and you are someone who doesn't deserve to worried about him . You watched their concert like how was you focusing and concentrating in class during school days .

jyj015.jpg

jyj001.jpg
 

Sorry for this short chapter and short progression ><

I know im so slow because its still on the concert day and the date for JYJ has not revealed ! Will be revealed at next chapter and please stay tune readers~

School had been hectic and doesn't have time to update . But i wanted to update badly so it will be just this short chapter . Will update longer ones ~

Please enjoy ! :)

Thanks for the new subscribers <3333

SIMPLEJJ:D