Betrayal

Seeking Love

CHAPTER 16

 

You were walking across the harbour place . You was facing the huge ocean and the wind blows your hair , making it to wave nicely towards the back . The sun was setting soon , so it was quite comfortable to sit there and enjoy the view . You was thinking back of what happened . It was totally a dream . DREAM. He , Kim Jae Joong, the Hallyu Star who was feat and starred in news , dramas and even movies kissed you . Did he even just confessed? You kept quiet . You was expecting for an answer. But you know you will never get it . How could you just go infront of Jaejoong and ask him? Was the even any hidden camera , you wondered. It was a public place, and he was daring enough to do that . At the moment , how you wish it was you and your true love/boyfriend . Not someone like him ... a celebrity that might leave you anytime . 

-

Jaejoong went back to his place and settled down . He was tired . As he arrived and opened his door with his house keys , he went in and laid on the brown couch with a huge house beside it as a decoration . Once he closed his eyes , all he think were you . Your face, image , and everything is flooding in his mind. As a twenty seven year old adult , he had never did something like this to a woman before . Even his exgirlfriends , before and after debut . It was totally crazy for him to do that . And in a public place. He switched on his phone and 400+ missed calls start flooding in into his KAKAOTALK . He was shocked , to see so many messages and most of it comes from manager-sshi.

KAKAOTALK CONVOS.

@Yoohyuk (manager-nim)

"Kim Jae Joong , are you crazy?" 

"Its me , your manager . Are you that obssesed with that girl that you have no time to reply me? Yah , dont forget its me who brought you up from SM." 

"Yah!!!"

Jaejoong was stunned. When he read those messages , he thought that manager-nim had found out he kissed MinJi . He was afraid...of losing his job and everything he has now.

"Yah! You think i don't know? You went with Yoochun to find that girl ? Do you know those few hours you used can earn so much money? " 

"Aish..."

.

*and more , *

@Junsu (JYJ member)

"Hyung, manager-nim is looking for you .." 

"Hyung , you alright? I can help you hyung .." 

"Hyung!!"

.

"Betrayer." Jaejoong felt so angry that he hit the couch hardly with his right leg . There wasn't even a single message from Yoochun . Who else told manager other than him who accompanied to find MinJi? He was slightly dissapointed , that even his own member dont trust and even spread to manager-nim . 

-

Jaejoong did not reply to either messages . He is a stubborn person , if anyone knows him really well. He tends to ignore people who force him to do something . And whats more is , he hates people who betrays his feelings like how Yunho and Changmin does. They have been causing him headache , and now adding on with Yoochun . 

The next morning, Jaejoong wore his sunglasses and went to the salon next to his newly-build coffee shop , Coffee Cojjee. He was definitely a rich yet smart celebrity , who owns a Kangnam Restaurant and also even a coffee shop now . After going to the salon , he heads back to CJES and he was ready to get nagged by manager-nim . He was driving his new Ferrari car and the car had caught much attention from the people as it is yellow and fast.

As soon as he reach , he was called to manager's room . Junsu and Yoochun was looking at Jaejoong from afar. Jaejoong did not keen to look at Yoochun because he felt that he has nothing to talk to him anymore . Being a hyung to him for so many years, Jaejoong does not want to scold nor argue with him . He rather just ignore him .

He quickly went into manager-nim office . He was aghast...when he saw a woman sitting by the side of the couch . He was even more shocked..when she turned around . It was..Lee ..MinJi.

-

As usual , you was preparing for your work . You put on some makeup and lipstick to make yourself look brighter . Your hands stopped when your phone rang and it was from an unknown caller. You still answered eventhough you didnt know who is that.

"Yeh?" you asked.

"Yeobosaeyo. I am CJES's JYJ manager-nim . " he said . 

"Bo?" you was shocked . 

"I am sure you are pretty surprised that i come to call you in this early morning . But it will be good , if you can make it to Cjes office here ." he requested.

"Mwoh..?" you was still stucked. 

"Ah, i shall explain everything when you are there. Please come to Cjes office by 9 . " he said again .

"Why should I? Did u just called the wrong number? I am not Song Ji Hyo...not Kim Ji Won.." and you continuously murmured , saying every each of the CJES stars.

"Lee Min Ji. Your name right? I dont cause harm to you . I am Jaejoong's manager , to be precise. Its something related to him , so i hope you can come." he said .

"Ah.." you replied and he ended the call . You are still left undecided and you don't know...what the manager is trying to do.

-

"Lee Min Ji?" Jaejoong pronounced the name of yours.

"Have a sit." the manager called.

"Hyung , what are you doing? Why did you call her here?" Jaejoong asked fiercely.

"Calm down . I am just trying to sort things out ." manager said.

"Hyung , i know you . What are you trying to do again ?" Jaejoong increased his tone .

"Yah !" manager demanded and forced Jaejoong to sit down .

"I think i better go.." you stood up.

"Ani ! You too , sit down ." manager-nim demanded once again.

"Look. I am just trying to gather both of you to have a talk . Its not a big deal right?" manager smiled , acting as if he is nice. Jaejoong looked at your eyes fiercely . You could see from his face...his emotions. 

"So Lee Min Ji , what are you up to?" manager asked.

"Hyung!" Jaejoong shouted .

"I am asking her , not you. I am still the manager here ." manager-nim strictly said. Jaejoong then felt annoyed and kicked lightly on his chair.

"I dont get what u mean...manager-sshi." you said .

"I am asking what are you up to? For staying so near towards our Jaejoong and make him went crazy for you?" he asked.

"M..mwoh?" you asked.

"Hyung , she has nothing to do with it . She is innocent! " Jaejoong scolded .

" I warned you , to not go near her . Now that you want , i will have to ask her properly. You better stay aside from this." he demanded.

"Manager-sshi , you should not scold him like that . " you protected him .

"Yah Lee Min Ji..." Jaejoong softened.

"Bring Jaejoong out ." manager-nim shouted towards the outdoor for Junsu and Yoochun .

"Hyung ...lets go." Junsu requested and brought him out . 

"Let go of me." Jaejoong stared at Yoochun fiercely.

"Hyung its not me who..." Yoochun said . Jaejoong pushed him away and walked outside the office to get some fresh air .

-

Now..there is only you and manager-nim in the room .

"I dont care what you are going to say now . But leave him alone . I dont know what you are up to but i am sure you aren't a kind girl out the society. And you shouldn't be so greedy. You had a date with him and thats enough. Put a stop to your act and know how to stop doing stuff like all these smartly. Continuing all these will only have one outcome ...and i am pretty sure you wont like it ." manager-nim asked.

"Look at our Jaejoong , talented , handsome and fans everywhere . What about you? You can admire him..but as a fan . By that , i truly appreciate. Please understand me . I am just working under this company , and do you think i need to do these much ? This is because i as a human or a person outside there , i couldn't hide my eyes and just see the famous Jaejoong that climbed up to hard for this life to be ruined by you. Trust me , i am already really nice to you . When this thing is known by the CJES's CEO , you will be in a huge trouble . He would do anything to stop his celebrities from ruining their life and not earning money for him . And not only you , Jaejoong will also face a huge problem . He will not be as relax and as nice as he is now ." manager warned once again . Your tears fell...because you were afraid . He seems to be threatening you...and giving warning like how those teachers used to give their students.

"I know Jaejoong well. He won't give up easily . As long as he still likes someone , he will go as far as he can no matter what . All you can do is to ignore him. Scold him as harsh as you could . " he said .

"Jaejoong will not like someone like me. Its just for this moment where he is lack of fun and love . He will not.." you said .

"You like him don't you?" manager asked .

"He is an idol..and.." you continued.

"But you know it will never happen between both of you . Now , leave my office because your dirty legs spoil the environment . Understand you standards ..before you go match and talk to someone who will never come down to your standards for you." he said .

"And one more..i can make you lost your job , and lost everything that you like . You might not believe and thought i am just talking , but i can proof to you i can if you want to try." he added.

You took your bag and left the room . It was scary...he is just a human , but he acted to strict and threatening . You walked out the office and Jaejoong was just right infront of you .  

"Min Ji." he called .

"Leave me alone , please!" you shouted.

"Mianhae..i didn't know he will call you here . You should not have come mianhae.." he kept apologizing .

"Stop apologizing to me! You are an idol ...you do--dont need to say sorry to me! Its me , its me who is suppose to say sorry.. Sorry " you stepped backwards , feeling afraid.

"What happened ? What did he say? You dont need to listen to him.." he said .

"Leave me. Dont follow me ." you demanded and walked away . Jaejoong was at the back , looking at your shadow. He tried to follow as near as he could to you , but you was able to find out and scolded him away . 

-

"You are totally crazy , hyung!" Jaejoong scolded and talked back to the manager .

"Mwoh? You are--saying i am crazy?" manager was stunned.

"What did you said to her? She was so afraid..and even so scared of me." Jaejoong asked.

"I said nothing to her . She was just afraid because she know she can't match a star like you." manager-nim said .

"Mwoh?" Jaejoong was really angry.

"Tomorrow you are going to HongKong. To shoot a MV with Ji Won. She is going to debut in Japan and.." manager said.

"I am not going ." he voiced and cleared his throat.

"Say again?" manager asked.

" I say i am not going ." Jaejoong said with a demand voice.

"Are you crazy ? Its such a big chance and.." he said .

"A chance so what? You just hurt her..and made the woman i l--l--love the most shed tears ..' he said and left the room.