Love Style

Seeking Love

{ CHAPTER 12 }

"I am going back home . See you tomorrow ."  said Jaejoong and put on his cap .

"Hyung , i thought you said you will ask manager hyung to free your schedule tomorrow." asked Junsu who is curious.

"Everything is not going well. Tomorrow i need to meet with Ji Hyo nuna for the movie. Hope we will meet tomorrow . Ciao." he said while swinging keys around his fingers.

He then went to the jockey to get back his car . He ride away from the Cjes building and headed to a coffee shop to get a coffee.

"Americano~" he whispered while closing his car's door , and walked to the coffee shop. He wore a pair of dark huge sunglasses, with a pair of skinny jeans and plain black t-shirt. He was wearing a cap too, incase there are any fans in there. 

He was calmly walking in the coffee shop , headed towards the order counter and ordered his Americano. While he waited for his order, he was looking around . He felt jealous of the sweet couples around him . They could enjoy and share a cup of coffee together just like others , what about him?  His attention was caught by a couple sitting by the corner of the shop . He tried to recognize the couple. He felt that the girl was familiar. His jaw dropped when he found out ....that it was Lee Min Ji...you. He quickly turned back ,so that he could not been seen. He wanted to know whose the guy sitting opposite you on the same table. However , he could not just take out all his disguise accessories and ask you who is he . So then , the Americano was served to Jaejoong . Jaejoong sighed and left the coffee shop. He felt so disappointed . He dont know it is a right decision . He is a Hallyu Star . Whose that guy ? , Jaejoong thought. 

"He isnt even a celebrity." Jaejoong complained while looking them from outside of the shop.

He then left. 

-

The night was getting darker and without realizing , it had been around 3 hours you and Myung Soo was in the coffee shop .

"Are you still free? I want to bring you to a place." MyungSoo said . You are free. But you dont know if you should accept his invitation. Everything happened too fast. 

"Ahh wae? Where do you want to go?" you asked bubbly.

"I want to get some new furniture and bring you to see the house we first bought . It might have change a lot and i am afraid i forgotten the way since its been 10 years ever since i am back to Seoul." MyungSoo explained and put his hands into the pocket .

"Ahh sure." you nodded. You both went to the electronic shop because MyungSoo wanted to grab and buy some electronics.

There were television and smartphones everywhere . Technology now....can even create a 3D tv to be watch at home . You was aghast when the TV was playing the KBS NEWS9. This news is where there will tell all about KPOP celebrities and their daily news. A huge JYJ picture then showed on the Tvscreen. 

 

According to the the Seoul Central District Court, the verdict for the ongoing case between JYJ and SM Entertainment over issues related to past contracts has been postponed.

The two parties were unable to reach a mutual adjustment back in their latest court session in August, and thus a new date was set for September. However, although the verdict was to be issued by 10 AM today (13th), the court recommended that the two parties mediate and postponed the verdict once again.

JYJ’s legal representatives commented, “The court has once again recommended that we try to mediate… Although there are differences of opinions, the court believes that an agreement can be reached and strongly wishes for the issue be mutually settled.”

“We will be adjusting our schedules so that legal representatives of both sides can meet again soon and try once again to come to an agreement,” they said.

Before you could watch more ,a phone call came .  You startled when the screen shows the huge caller name ...KIM JAE JOONG.

-

Jaejoong returned to his house and placed the Americano on the coffee table . He played with his phone on the bed again .

http://teamjaejoong.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/3d8u.jpg?w=584&h=876

Of course he saw the news about the lawsuit was delayed again.However , Jaejoong was thinking about the lawsuit .He could not think of anything else other than the memories of being part of the DBSK member . The memories of the 5 gods that rised from the east. The good and bad times.. . He kept telling himself that he has a schedule tomorrow , he is busy , and all sort of reasons .He stuffed the pillow to his head and forced himself to sleep . He then threw his pillow away and took his phone beside him . He decided to call you if you are available to talk to him.

"Yeobosaeyo?" you answered with a nervous voice.

"Lee Min Ji." Jaejoong voiced. It was his voice . You know, you recognized! How could a celebrity kept in contact with you and always talk to you . Are you dreaming?, you thought . 

"Oh.." you mumbled.

"Please come to the Han River now . I will wait you there . " he demanded.

"Mwoh? What are you saying?" you asked . You was shocked of course. It is JYJ Kim JaeJoong ! Why would he ask you out now? You felt like is this is a script and you are in a movie . Happy ending with Jaejoong after meeting him just once? As if he is impressed with your ugly pale face and bad attidude? You pinched yourself to wake up.

"I am lonely . I need someone to talk to." Jaejoong said . He seem to be stressed up . The phone call then ended.

"What happened ? " MyungSoo seem worried after seeing your face turned pale.

"An nothing..but i need to go now . We will talk next time , promise!" you said and waved . Before MyungSoo can say anything , you already took a cab and left.

"Promise?"MyungSoo mumbled and sighed to himself.

-

You was catching your breath while getting to The Han River since the driver could only stop at the entrance. You could see a shadow of a guy , in cap and sunglasses. You are quite sure that it is Jaejoong since only celebrity disguise himself like that.

"Jaejoong?" you called . Its quite weird that you are searching for a celebrity and calling his name in the public.

"Here." he waved.

"Waegude? What is going on?" you asked in curiousity.

"Havent you watch the news?" he asked .

"Ah...that ..I thought it would be alright." you said.

"Alright? How i wish. I've been watching this video when you was on the way here . This is the most memorable video as we cried while singing 'PROUD' during the performance in Japan . We were once together , i dont know what happened that we broke up . Everything happened in a blink of an eye." he said.

"I cried too. Watching that video." you smiled to Jaejoong .

"I hope Yunho and Changmin will be back together."  Jaejoong mumbled.

"You have Junsu and Yoochun too . Jaejoong oppa , everything doesn't work smoothly because we are not perfect. Our life will sure have circumstances and all . Its already great enough that you still have the JYJ with you . And you guys are still so close than ever . Isn't this good enough?" you said.

"You wont understand my feelings . You all are just fans that only like our appearance . You guys don't even care if we are separated or not . Its just appearance that all of you cared for .  Its 8 years . That i've been through with them . It just takes a minute to separate but a century to be together." he said .

You felt disappointed that you could not help him . He needed your advice but he said you don't understand him . Of course , you wouldn't understand a celebrity's feeling.

"No MinJi i mean.." Jaejoong wanted to explain after seeing your speechless face.

"Its okay." you said and looked away . Suddenly Jaejoong was getting nearer and nearer against you.

Without saying anything more , he first looked around and realized you both was the only one there . His face was getting towards you and his eyes were just an inch away from yours . Both of your nose knock each other then and it was the very first time that your face was touching against his white pure , beautiful , flawless skin. You don't know if he is really trying to kiss you . Jaejoong..its Jaejoong.  You reminded yourself. Jaejoong attempt and wanted to press his lips against yours . However , he could feel that you aren't ready . You are not like any girls outside that would accept any guys and kisses . He knows you wanted a serious relationship . He doesn't want to give a false hope to you . If he were to kiss you now , he know that you will think more . But a celebrity like him could not fulfill you anytime .  He then decided not to kiss you and stepped backwards .

"Uh..." Jaejoong said.

However , it was interrupted when a girl called Jae's name.

"Jaejoong." a girl appeared from the back and called.

"Nicole?" Jaejoong mumbled.

"Oh oppa! You are really here !" Nicole said and quickly headed to him.

"Why are you here? How did you know?" he asked.

"Yoochun and Junsu oppa asked me to find you first. They are worried about you because they knew that you already watch the JYJ-SM lawsuit news .They are worried if you are thinking wrongly. And i could track your phone , so i knew you are here." she said .

"Ah , that two fella." he said .

"Here there are." Nicole said when Yoochun and Junsu was walking towards them. Even the manager was here .

"Hyung !" the three of them called and hugged Jaejoong.

"Whose that girl?" Nicole finally noticed and asked.

"Isn't she Jaejoong's hyung date? Hi !" Junsu waved while Yoochun was just looking with a kind of stare. Jaejoong did not answer much .

"Yea...she just passed by here and i was lucky to meet her again . Right , MinJi?" he said . The truth was..he was the one that asked you out .  You was shocked when he lied . Whatever reason it is , you hate people for lying .

Jaejoong felt sorry but he need to do so . He haven't confirm his feelings for you and he could not just say to Nicole and others that he asked you out . Nicole would spread all around and everything will be ruined . He could not let his manager know that he is always meeting you .To prevent this from happening , he need to lie.

You felt left out . All the celebrities were talking and you stood there as if you are a passerby/stranger .  Nobody looked and notice you as if you are invisible. Now that the celebrities have gathered , you walked away and left .

-

"Jaejoong." manager hyung called before sending Jaejoong back using company's car.

"Yeh hyung?" Jaejoong turned back .

"I know whose that girl . She isn't a passerby . Listen to me and do not meet with her anymore , it doesn't bring you benefits." he said .

"Hyung..She is not like any girl." Jaejoong said .

"99.9% of the man celebrities said so too .Even declaring that they are couple but what happened last? They break up and even ruined their own reputation. You want that?" he asked.

"I am tired." Jaejoong said and headed to his penthouse.

-

You was walking alone back home . You was happy that Jaejoong , the public figure looked for you and asked you out to seek for your advice and accompany . Although it was interrupted by the other celebrities , you was already happy enough . You smiled eventhough you was in disappointment when Jaejoong said you wouldn't understand him and even lied infront of you . You was thinking if you are hoping too much.. Jaejoong is a celebrity and you are just ..a normal girl . You reminded yourself once again . Its not weird for him to lie . Why would he drop his reputation and say he was with you...the normal useless girl that he just knew from a date?

You went back to your home and was getting ready to bed .

You then opened twitter and tweeted .

" I finally experienced  the feeling of being left out . My hope should end with a fullstop from now on . " @Minji9015

-

[TRANS] I am useless . I couldnt even make a decision. (I translated myself hehe . Not the true tweet ^.^)