Special

Seeking Love

{CHAPTER 6}

When he hugged you , it was really warm .Everyone was looking around and everyone knows the guy who hugged you is Kim Jae Joong . An idol hugging you in the streets of Namsan Tower .

"Isn't Jaejoong doing over it? She's just a normal fan and she doesn't deserve this . Aish~" the passerby said .

"Aigoo! How can Jaejoong hug her ! How i wish i am her!" another girl said .

"Many people is looking , Jaejoong-sshi.." you said .

"Aigoo...what should i do? Kim Jae Joong's affections to the fans are too high . Ahahaaa. " he chuckled and joked .  You then smiled at his cuteness and later Jaejoong phone rang .

"Your phone is ringing." you cleared your throat .

"Ahh be right back." he said after seeing the caller ID on the screen .

"Oppa~" Nicole called.

"Oh nicole. Wae?" Jaejoong asked .

"An-ya just asking if you are free to come by to me for a moment . We have the after-party after our first concert ! Its sad that you couldn't catch me at the concert . I could just hope for u to appear in our after-party and cheer us up !" Nicole said .

"But.." Jaejoong wanted to decline.

"But?I know rumors are starting to stir around us but that won't be the reason and excuse to not meet us rite?" Nicole said.

"Okay i will come by later ." Jaejoong said . Jaejoong can't be expecting himself to leave you alone which were suppose to be full with plans and dates before ending it .

"You..have to go isn't it?" you asked .

"Wait..let me count . I think you asked me if i was busy and going to leave you here for about 5 times?" he joked.

"Mianhae .." you apologized.

"Ahh shinja . There is nothing you need to apologize ." he said . Later , you sneezed due to the coldness around you. It was -25 degree and almost everyone stayed indoor. You didnt know it will be this cold so you didn't wear a thick cloth .

"Gwenchana? Lets get back to the car first ." he said. You nodded because it was too cold.

You entered his sport car and it was quite warm . "Be right back , i will grab a hot drink for you." he said .

"Ahh gwenchana." you said .

"Gwenchana? Look at how cold you are already . In a few minutes , you are going to be sick . I will go get for you a cup of coffee?" Jaejoong offered.

"Aniya ! You dont need to treat me that well . " you said while having hiccups . You felt nervous whenever you looked at Jaejoong's amazing gaze. His eyes...just could kill anyone.

"Bo? You are...really cute. You are really so different from all the fans i seen . All of them wanted me to treat them like this . To show them as many aegyo as possible . Yet you are asking me not to treat you so well?" Jaejoong chuckled.

"Its just that...we are different . You are a celebrity and i am just a no---normal girl.  Asking you to do all these is too much . You dont need to give me this kind of service to a normal fan like me . Ahh , gwenchana . What am i talking" you muttered.

"Araso , i understand . The wonder i just have this feeling that you are special. Its glad that i actually stalk-ed you." Jaejoong said and looked at you .

"St..st...stalked me?" you mumbled.

"I just noticed that you are the same girl as i admired on Twitter . Your tweets are amazing and it captured my attention . Although its nothing special , im glad that i saw that tweet of yours . I even thought that you really liked the fireworks but it seems that what i see from your tweets are not true . " he said dissapointly .

"Y..Y..You really saw my tweets? You know my twitter?" you shockingly replied . How would the top celebrity which everyone is trending notice your twitter which is one in a million? No..billion ! You pinched yourself lightly as if you were dreaming . Its reality . Its true .

"Ahh cute." Jaejoong praised again after seeing your aegyo pinching yourself.

"I am glad that my date tonight is not some sasaeng fans out there ." Jaejoong said and smiled.

"Sa..sasaeng fans? It must be hard , for you and the members to endure the pain of sasaeng." you said.

"What can I do? We are celebrity and we were meant to be like this . They loved us , just that they used the wrong way . " Jaejoong sighed and rested his head on the headrest .

"Imagine getting phone calls everyday , who will never talk on the phone . Imagine being stalk everyday and never had freedom . I really did gave up and wanted to leave all these ...however , i just couldn't leave like that." Jaejoong continued .

"Everyone loved you . They will understand soon . " you convinced.

"For the past 5 years , I had never been out like that before . Isn't it great if you are really my friend or my girlfriend now? I will be able to do things i could not do ." Jaejoong mumbled. His gaze...you could see it . He is feeling really sad and down when sasaeng fans are mentioned.

"It seems that you are really different from us . We just live as normal as other people do . Eat , sleep , work and back to eat then sleep and work . " you chuckled .

"I know right . " he said disappointly .

"Dont worry , it will be even worst if you think about them . You should be glad that you are that popular to the extend you have sasaeng fans . Think positive and everything will be alright !" you said and pat his shoulders lightly . 

"Actually...do you really like me by person or just a celebrity you admire?" he asked . You was surprised that he asked this question out of a sudden .

"I don't know . I don't even have a chance to know you by person ." you said . You was relieved that you could answer him .

"Ahh.." Jaejoong said and approached you nearer .

"What do you think about me?" he continued . He starts to approach you even nearer .

"Jaejoong-sshi..." you mumbled and seem to be awkward.

"To be honest , i am starting to like you ." Jaejoong said and winked . It was out of a sudden and you thought he joked . However , he did not laugh neither he said he was joking . What was that suppose to mean? A celebrity falling in love with you just like how dramas do? The weather was getting even worst and the rain starts to pour . Both of you couldn't go anywhere but to stay in the car .

"Its raining , ottokae?" you asked and looked through the windows .

"Ahh gwenchana , we will just wait in the car a moment . Even if i want to send you home , i couldn't because it might be dangerous . Lets just wait." Jaejoong said . You nodded silently .

"If you want to sleep , you can . I will wake you up when the rain stops." Jaejoong smiled. His warm smile was unexplainable .  After an hour , you tried you best to open ur eyes and stay up the best you could . But due to the rainy weather , it makes you want to sleep . Later , you start to close your eyes and feel asleep on the car seat.

Jaejoong who watched you fell asleep , carefully handed over a blanket and cover it around you to asure you are not cold . As he caressed and look thoroughly at your face , he realized that he is starting to admire you even more . You make him curious and wants to know you more . On that moment , he couldn't bare but to kiss you lightly on the cheeks .

"Lee Min Ji...i will make you mine ." he whispered .