Meeting Your Idol ;

Seeking Love

{ CHAPTER 4 }

 

THEY WERE RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU .  The Hallyu Star JYJ , the one that you admired for 3 years and more , the three guys that you had never met before but just see them through albums and internet , THEY ARE ... right infront of your eyes . You and KyungMin weren't even talking , both of you was too focused into their songs and performance.

After singing , the JYJ ended up in the centre of the stage , having a small talk.

"Annyeonghasaeyo !" Yoochun waved . And of course , KyungMin winked and waved back to get his attention .

"Aaah im so nervous because the seats today is all full ! Thank you fans !~" Junsu shouted .

"Hi everyone ! Its been long i've approach the fans and i hope everyone will enjoy the concert today . We..really prepared a lot to show it to one and only you all . Please sing together with us !" Jaejoong bowed.

"Ah Junsu , Jaejoong-sshi , did you forget our lucky draw for a day date with one of the fans?" Yoochun asked .

"Of course i remembered !" Junsu said and the fans wowed . Everyone was cheering happily and shouted "Please choose me !"

"Last few days..we just had this lucky draw. And i find this girl of my date really special. I can't wait to meet her ." Jaejoong said and chuckled around . The fans cheered even louder . You swear you will be jealous if the girl is someone but not you . They are going to be together , and thats it , she is going to be his wife , you wondered . But who knows you are the one he is talking about infront to the million fans and viewers.

"Please stay tune and do not leave our concert ! Our dates will be revealed end of the concert !" Yoochun shouted .

"Yeh !" Junsu said and smiled .

After the talk , Junsu had his solo for "You're Beautiful" which is one of the ost in Scent Of Woman .  Next was Yoochun's solo which is one of his ost songs in Miss Ripley . And none the less , Jaejoong who sang "I will protect you". You find it even more shocking when he was holding many bouquets of flowers and throwing it to the fans .

"Kamsahamida" he said to each and every of the flower he threw to the fan . Jaejoong tried to lock your location in the crowd. He tried to look for you and wanted to locate where you are . But its so crowded and dark that he could barely see you .

Of course , you tried to move even nearer so that you could snatch one of the flower that he is throwing too .

"Jaejoong-sshi !!" you called and called . But he is getting further to the other rockzone to give the flowers too .

"Aish..did she not come today..?" Jaejoong mumbled and looked around the stadium .

"Guess where is my lucky date.." Junsu looked at the crowd outside the concert through the TV in the changing room .

"Kyung Min.." Yoochun was searching too . And they didn't managed to search as it is dark and everyone looks almost the same .

"Now Yoochun , please go up to the stage . Its your turn." the staff quickly called . And Jaejoong came down to the changing room .

"Oh Hyung ! How was it?" Junsu asked .

"I didn't get to see her . Maybe she didn't come.." Jaejoong said .

"She must had came ! Im sure she is a crazy fan of yours and wouldn't miss a time like this . They need to know how lucky they are hyung !" Junsu said .

"Maybe she like you or Yoochun more . Ah whatever , i need to try my best for tonight's concert . Hyung is going to change first , fighting ~" Jaejoong said and went to change .

Yoochun , who was having the huge stage to himself.

"I can't believe so many fans are coming to see us tonight ." Yoochun said .

"Ahh my Yoochun !" KyungMin shouted to herself .

"He is really cute !" you said .

"Yah dont snatch him from me ." she said . You laughed at her cuteness of trying to get her man belongs to her.

"Yeh !!!" the fans shouted and cheered.

"Ahh between , i am sure my dear fans knew that JYJ official youtube channel/facebook is released..right ?" Yoochun said .

"Yeh!!!" the fans cheered again .

"Of course they know !" Junsu suddenly rise up to the stage and getting more attention from the fans .

"I've been looking into the facebook app to check out how many likes we have . I seldom go facebook and in order to approach you all even nearer , i've been looking everyone's comments on the post . Every second there is something happening ! I really love all of you !" Junsu said .

"Yes , our pictures and videos will also be released in youtube or be posted in Facebook . " Yoochun said .

Jaejoong then rises up to the stage too with his handsome hair styled by famous hairstylist .

"Ahh didn't they know we will release a documentary movie call 'The Day 'too?" he said .

"Mwoh!? I thought that time the camera was just for fun ." Junsu said .

"The Day is a movie about us , JYJ 's personal life and its 90-minutes long . It will be released at around 30 cinemas all over Korea . Of course , we hoped to get this documentary movie about us to other countries too !" Yoochun said and smiled

"I can't believe we are showing our true side to the fans . Even our car plate number and makeup-less face . " Jaejoong said and everyone cheered .

"Omo , i must see Yoochun !" KyungMin said .

"Aigoo" you said and tried to advice KyungMin not to be so crazy . You admit yourself is a reality fan but you sometimes get crazy of them too . Its like..who doesn't? From young , people around had always taught you that artist is just artist and never dream to marry them and make them your man . Reality is much more different than what we thought in the entertainment circles .

"Please stay tune to our documentary movie everyone ! Saranghae ~" Yoochun said .

"Ah i think its time for Junsu-sshi to reveal his date . Everyone is getting excited and awaiting for his answer" Jaejoong chuckled. He wanted to see his dongsaeng communicating cutely with his date .

"Yeap , you should reveal now , Junsu ahh ." Yoochun replied and copped up with Jaejoong .

"Yehh..Mwoh? Hyung ! U both .. said its later !" Junsu asked .

"Ah wae ? Our fans want to know now ! They r anticipating.." Yoochun chuckled the the crowd of fans cheered and nodded they want him to reveal now .

You with Kyung Min was also anticipating a lot .

"Of course ! Junsu ahh just reveal it , dont be shy alright !" Jaejoong laughed.

"Aish..betrayals ! " Junsu mumbled and all the eyes of the fans were on him. He then decided to say it out now . He was really nervous as if today is his biggest day of his life . His heart was beating fast .

"So..to say truthfully , i was kind of shock when i know it was her . She is from the States and i wasnt too happy about it at first ." he said and the fans gave some pity noise. "Ahh then i realized it wasnt a bad thing after all . She is my fan and i trust that i will be happy to see her as it is my first time interacting with a girl fan in such near condition. I even tried to cope up with my English and were laughed by my hyungs. I stayed up late almost every night just for today . She is... Victoria ..Victoria Hackerel Lee from the States . May i see you on the stage now please? " Junsu spoked

. "Ohh Junsu sshi seem to be really serious . Its my first time seeing him like this . " you mumbled . "Victoria Hackerel Lee ?" Junsu called again . Jaejoong and Yoochun was also waving and trying to help out finding her out of the millions .

Everybody eyes were turning around looking if the girls stood up and going to the stage . Suddenly , a girl stood up , crying loudly , looking unbelievable . Her reaction was just right , nobody would expect themself being chose . 

"Really? Shinja? Me?!" Victoria shouted in the crowd with her friends.

"Yes its you Victoria , come up and talk to Junsu-sshi . It must be hard for you right?" Jaejoong teased .

"Yah Hyung ! " Junsu kicked his leg a little and smiled to the fans .

Victoria walked up , feeling unbelieved and shocked . She was crying hard and thanking God while walking on the stage .

"Mwoh..are you praying?" Yoochun teased . And she cried even louder.

"Wooo~~~" the fans wowed.

"Yah hyung , why are you teasing her? She is a girl and my date ! Respect her !" Junsu whispered .

"Gwenchana , come up , Victoria sshi~" Junsu said and opened his hands wide .

"Wow i'm so jealous of her ! She is with JYJ !" KyungMin shouted.

"Victoria , here , stand beside me ." Junsu demanded and the fans wowed again . Everyone was jealous , of course.

"M..woo.h.." her voice sound shaky . She was too surprised and nervous to stand on the stage wih world star JYJ .

"Don't worry , do i look that scary?"Junsu teased .

"An..an-ya ! You r my favourite member ! I just can't believe it !" Victoria spoked in Hangul.

"Wow , your Korean language is so great ! I wouldn't know you are a foreigner." Junsu said .

"Bye hyung ! Im done and im going to the backstage , see ya later !" he winked and went to the backstage with Victoria . The night is better than what he expected.

"Next , Jaejoong hyung , why not announcing yours first?" Yoochun said .

"Uh..is she here today anyway?" Jaejoong looked around . He couldn't spot you at all . The fans was shouting "Me!" hoping they are the one .

"I'm 27 years old officially this year and..my father hurried me to get him a baby ." he chuckled and everyone laughed.

"Yah hyung , you should just bring the baby instead of your wife ." Yoochun joked.

"And he hurried me to go for some match-making . Am i that old?" Jaejoong asked and the fans shouted ,"Andwe~~~ you look young !"

Your eyes was on him all the way . He was handsome as ever . But he will never be yours .

"So..this is my first time going out with today's luck date of mine in public . I hope we will share good memories!" Jaejoong said .

"So hyung , tell them the name!" Yoochun hurried .

"So...i had always notice her tweets because she was really special . She tells everything including after she had dinner and asked me if i had already." he said and the fans laughed.

"Of course i noticed all the fans tweet . But hers..i don't know why but i will spend some time to look at it . And until i found she was my date today, i was really surprised and i started to even notice what she like so that i could do something for her as an idol . And till i found out even more , she like to see the fireworks in Namsan Tower. " he said .

"And surprisingly , she is..Lee..Min..Ji ." he called and the fans were looking at each other , wondering who is the LeeMinJi that Jaejoong mentioned.

"Mwoh?" you shouted .

"Yah MinJi ! You must have did something good that makes you deserve this ! Quickly , your idol is waiting !" KyungMin excitedly shouted and hurried you to the stage .

"Its not me..is it?" you suspected.

"Its you !" KyungMin said .

You stood up and the flashlight was on you . Everyone eyes were on you and you walked up to the stage .

"Settle down..settle down ..Minji , you can do it !" you said to yourself .

You thought to yourself on that moment. He noticed your tweets . He basically did !

You walked up to the stage nervously , feeling to cry . Who will not? , you wondered. It is your idol . The idol which you loved ever since they debuted and it was around 6 years since then . And you still liked them till they broke up into JYJ and TVXQ , and until now you are attending their concert.

"I will leave it to you..hyung ! She is cute ! " Yoochun chuckled.

"So..she's here." Jaejoong said shyly . And then the technician passed you a microphone and you was holding it . You are going to talk infront of the millions fans of your idol.

"Annyeong..hasaeyo." you bowed and you were really shy . You regretted for not listening to KyungMin . You should have dressed up nicer so that you won't be embarassed . But you will never expect to be called.....by him.

"Annyeonghasaeyo..haha !" he laughed cutely.

"Are..you satisfied with me? Maybe you like Yoochun or maybe Junsu-sshi.." he asked and looked into your round eyes .

"Of course ! " you shouted without thinking .

"Hahaha , ahhh cute-da~" Jaejoong chuckled.

"And before you go and come to the backstage with us , please say something . I didn't really listened to your voice. Please tell everyone your thoughts." Jaejoong said and put his hands on your stiff shoulders . Normally , you had millions of words to spill and talk about when comes to JYJ . But now , your mouth was shivering and couldn't say anything .

"Dont worry..i am not that scary..is it?" he said and made you really comfortable.

"I..i am a fan of yours ever since you debuted . I don't know..why..but i really like you as an idol . And of course , i am more than far expected to be called by you up to this huge stage . Until now..i finally know how much the pressure is for you to stand here in front of the millions audience which liked JYJ . I also..finally know the feeling of being a fan that was noticed by the idol . And..lastly , i finally know..i finally know that it wasn't wrong and it was worth coming all the way here to listen to your angel voice." you said .

"Waaa~!" the fans shouted .

He walked towards you and hugged you . The first hug that a guy ever gave you . You feel like you can die right now . All your cravings had come true.

"I really felt sorry..for not being able to contact every fans infront of me . When i think back..the worst time of my life where i have no money for audition and even work 3 times a day , eating customer's leftover food..it really suffered . But now when i thought back..everything was worth too after listening to you and seeing so many fans coming here to our concert . Even spending money to listen to our songs. I promise..i promise i will work harder to become your ideal Kim Jae Joong !" he said and his tears was flowing out a little.

"Ahh..i have to stop . " he said ." Andwe~! Saranghae !" fans shouted.

"Its Yoochun turn now ..Min Ji-sshi , should we go to the backstage now?" Jaejoong said and lead you to the backstage.

"Ahh ..so its finally my turn?" Yoochun walked to the centre of the stage . KyungMin was sitting alone as you had went away with the famous Jaejoong .

"Ahh..my Yoochun.Aigoo.." she sighed .

"So the director had already waved his hand and ask me to finish this quick. Its all Jaejoong and Junsu's hyung fault , they spend all the time given to me . Ahaha~" he chuckled.

"Kawaii!!" the japanese fans shouted .

"Ahh even the japanese fan came here to our concert? I am really grateful !" he said.

"So..i had see her photo . But not like Jaejoong hyung , able to see her tweets. So ..can i spend a day of mine with you , Kyung Min?" Yoochun revealed.

"Aish..whose that girl?" KyungMin looked around . And after a few seconds , she noticed it was her name .

"Me..my name?" KyungMin said and looked around to confirmed .

"Kyung Min . " Yoochun called again . She was so happy that she jumped around and happily walked to the stage . She wasn't really nervous because she wanted to meet Yoochun too much .

"Shinja?!" she shouted.

"Hahaaa~ " Yoochun chuckled.

"Thank you...thank really much." she aggresively hugged him and Yoochun eyes opened bigger . Its his first time being hugged by a girl such tight before.

capture20120203185732.png
 --------------------------------------------------------


Hey everyone ! Thanks for reading and waiting for so long ! Will update more from now ! Please enjoy and dont forget this story ~~

SIMPLEJJ :D

Kyaaa~ Bye !