Choice is yours

Seeking Love

{ CHAPTER 13 }

"What is she thinking now...Aish." Jaejoong mumbled when he saw your tweet  .

-

The next morning , 

"Good morning Kyoung Min ahh." you greeted. Its been a while ever since both of you woke up the same time . KyoungMin seems to be quiet nowadays and you have no idea why.

"Oh.Hey." KyoungMin replied coldly . It wasn't the usual her , who will rushed towards you and hugged you at the same time.

"Kyoung Min , are you alright?" you tried to ask.

"What you mean? Do i look like i am not?" she said . You kept quiet when she replied you this way.  

"Okay sorry." KyoungMin continued and walked to the dinner table to get her breakfast. 

"How was your date with Yoochun? We both have been busy these days , i didnt get to ask you." you asked in a friendly way, trying to get a topic to talk to KyoungMin .

"Don't ask me that . You successfully ruined it." she said.

"What? Since when i did? What are you talking about?" you asked in confusion . What did you ruined? It was good early in the morning that day..what happened? You thought.

"Just eat alright , i dont want to talk about it." she said.

"No , i must know it . The wonder you aren't talking to me these few days." you said.

"Okay , thats your choice . Can you tell me why Yoochun asked for your number? What actually are you to him? Its our date , not yours . That what i've been thinking these few days . " 

"Yoo-yoo..chun asked for my number?" you replied ridiculously. Its ridiculous , you thought . Why would Yoochun want to know you?

"Yes , are you done asking me right now? Answer my question , why?!" she asked again .

"How..how would i know KyoungMin ahh..there must be a misunderstanding." you said.

"Misunderstanding? I dont think so . He knows your name clearly. He knows you are my best friend . He knows i know your number. What more?" she said.

"Its that how Jaejoong got my number..?" you mumbled in your heart. You tried to erase this possibility but nothing could explain why Yoochun took your number other than this . You shook your head.

"What ?" KyoungMin said after seeing you mumbling to yourself.

"I dont know.." you shook your head again .

"Okay." she said and left the kitchen . You need to get this explained . If not..you and Kyoung Min will not be able to continue the everlasting friendship.

-

"Hello everyone !" Junsu greeted in his fluent English . It was an early morning and the JYJ memebers gathered at the CJES company.

"Hey dolphin." Jaejoong said.

"Wow , you guys are early." Yoochun said and put his bag down.

"I nearly couldn't wake up this morning . We went back really late right , Yoochun hyung?" Junsu said . Yoochun sent Junsu home after they found Jaejoong at the HanRiver park with you.

"Mianhae , you guys wasted time to look for me . I was alright , anyway." Jaejoong said.

"Hyung , honestly , when you hear about DBSK news or anything related to SM , you won't be this calm  . I knew you for years hyung . But i have no idea why..you was really calm yesterday." Junsu speaked.

"And whats more is..MinJi was also there." Yoochun added.

"I told you it was a coincidence she was there . And i was alright because i am used to it . If i heard DBSK for about 500 times , will i be crazy for 500 times too?" Jaejoong explained and tried to run away from the topic about you.

"We are not stupid." Junsu and Yoochun said in the same time.

"Hyung ..actually if you don't like MinJi , why did you take her number?" Yoochun asked.

"Yoochun ." Jaejoong stared at Yoochun , hoping he wont say anything anymore.

"You like her right , hyung? She must have said something that could advice you yesterday night . Its not coincidence but you are the one who asked her out there . But a thing that i dont understand is..why did you said it was just a coincidence you met her? She was hurt . I could clearly see from her expression after you said that." Junsu asked.

"Yah dolphin , you are not a detective or something . I said it was a coincidence because it really is !" Jaejoong said.

"Whatever . I am not a dolphin ." Junsu said and walked away.

"Yoochun-sshi , someone is looking for you. " the choreographer said .

"Me? Who will find me at this hour?" he asked . 

"I dont know . Maybe you should take a look at the CCTV before you decide to meet her . " 

"Its a girl? Oh okay then." Yoochun nodded and looked at the CCTV that was put on the entrance of CJES .

"Looking familiar.." Yoochun tried to recognize.

"Who hyung , who?" Junsu attempted.

"Hmm?" Jaejoong walked towards the CCTV and took a look . It was a shocking thing....to know that the girl is you.

"Lee Min Ji." Jaejoong said .

"What?" Yoochun wow-ed.

"I will settle her ." he demanded. " But she clearly stated she was looking for Yoochun." the choreographer reminded.

"You heard it wrongly." Jaejoong said.

"Hyung , are you sure?" Junsu said .

-

Jaejoong walked to the CJES entrance to look for you . He found you standing there and cleared his throat. You was surprised when it was JaeJoong who came down instead of Yoochun . Honestly , you didn't really want to meet him . It was awkward and bad yesterday night when he clearly stated meeting you at the park was just a coincidence.

"Why are you here?" Jaejoong said.

"I thought I clearly said that i was looking for Yoochun.Not you." you said .

"Dont lie ,how would you know Yoochun and look for him? " he explained .

"I am not lying. I dont lie , just like you." you said and looked away.

"You are angry about yesterday night?" he said .

"Yoochun . I want to talk to him , not you." you said.

"Bo? Stop being such a stubborn person . Do you really think you are like some celebrity that could meet with Yoochun anytime you want? You are just a normal person . Not Hallyu Star . You wont be thinking that you are popular after dating with me ? " he said. He was angry because he was jealous . He wants to meet you but you said you wanted Yoochun . Its just..such an embarassing truth to him.

You looked into his eyes . His true colors are finally revealed . Those news about him in the social networks and fanpages are just lies and imagination . For once you thought , Jaejoong is the best true idol you liked . He was kind , nice and great to the fans that loved him . Was it all fake?

"Thank you for showing up in this way." you said and left the office . You nearly cried...you wanted to. 

"Aish ." Jaejoong said in anger.

-

"What happened , hyung?" Junsu asked . 

"Wh--what am i?" Jaejoong sighed.

"Wae?" Yoochun came into the convo.

"I am a Hallyu Star..how can--how can she--..aish ." Jaejoong sighed again .

"Jaejoong hyung , you shouldn't be too serious in all these. Let go of it." Yoochun adviced.

-

You left CJES and walked to the bus stop to go to your office . Again , you remembered what Jaejoong said just now . It keeps playing in your mind that really makes you fed up . However , Jaejoong is a celebrity you admire . You couldn't accept him acting in this way . Maybe both of you just can't be friends...but you won't stop admire his real and true abilities in singing or acting career. He is capable , he is good , he is way perfect . Just..not the attidude.

You arrived in the office , and before you could even put down your bag , your phone rang .

"Yeobosaeyo?" you answered .

"Oh , its me Myung Soo oppa." MyungSoo stated.

"Ah araso , yeh?" you asked .

"Are your free tonight? " he asked.

"I think I am . Wae?" you asked again .

"Oh i just want to ask you if...if--you are free to stop by the old house to help me out . I can't do it alone . " he said.

"Of course oppa. It was once our house . I will go and help out. " you smiled.

"Ahh good , see you there then." he smiled . MyungSoo was obviously way happier that you put words that way . He was quite sure he didn't force you to make this decision to help him . He can't wait to work with you and meet you up.

After 6 hours of working non-stop , and not even having breaks to have lunch , you felt hungry and exhausted . It is already 7pm . As promised , you need to go to the old house to help MyungSoo . You was packing your bag until you found out that you did not brought your charger with you . Your phone was giving notifications saying that it is out of battery and you need to charge it quickly before it switches off . You took a cab and went back to KyoungMin's house to take your charger that was left in your room .

You opened the door quietly and you was flabbergasted . You thought you entered the wrong house , or you entered to a pub or club. Inside the house was noisy , cold , and dark as if a party is going on . The music , BAP's NO MERCY was on loudly , blasting and increasing the mood of the teenagers inside the house to dance around . They were obviously KyoungMin's friends . You switched on the lights and switched off the music while they were dancing . You destroyed the mood , of course , and they looked pissed. Especially KyoungMin . From the small crowd , you was able to see KyoungMin . She was wearing some rabbit costumes and y leggings .  You are really angry , really really pissed off.

"What the hell is going on in here?" you cursed. You seldom curse , unless it really makes you to do it.

"Wow , look friends , our MinJi knows how to curse." KyoungMin said . The crowd laughed and you stared into KyoungMin's eyes.

"Kyoung Min ..seriously , what is going on with you?" you asked.

"You are not my parents , Lee Min Ji." she said and opened her eyes wide. She never called your full name before..never.

"I don't know what i did . I am sorry okay? Please dont do all these. " you said and threw away the cup of wine on her hands.

"Yah ! You are not that important to me . I love to party all night . You was the one that intrude into my house that made me couldn't live the way i could." she said .  You kept quiet . You was surprised at what she said . You intrude her life and made her couldn't party all night . Is that what she really thought of?

"Is that really what u think ?" you said and asked her .

"Yeah . So what now? You gonna leave? Bye." she said and continued to blast the music loudly . She was taking you as if you were invisible. Both of you were best friends ..for so many years . Just a Yoochun misunderstanding pissed her off till this way?

"I am going to pack my things . Take care." you said , no matter if she heard it or not . 

You went up and cried silently . You couldn't pack so many things in a day . You took your charger and your neccesities . You stuffed it into the bag and closed the door . You told KyoungMin you are returning to get the other stuff packed next time , and she didn't bother. She wasn't even trying to stop you from packing and leaving her . Is this what really going to happen and end your friendship with her?

Author's note: Short chapter guys . Been busy with studies. One more essay as homework to go :( Hope this chapter didn't disappoint you guys ! Stay tune <3