1 more day !

Seeking Love

 

{CHAPTER 2}

The JYJ members are rehearsing for their concert which will be held tomorrow . They don't want to disappoint their fans and they want their concert to be fun and memorable to everyone . After rehearsing for so long , the JYJ decided to take a short rest before continuing .

"Yah Junsu , " Jaejoong shouted and threw him a water bottle and he did not get it , instead , it threw on his head .

"Yah hyung !" Junsu shouted in pain .

"I called you , didn't you hear? Mianhae , whats going on? Why do you look so tired?" Jaejoong asked .

"Jaejoong hyung , don't mention about it anymore .You know what? I spotted Junsu learning his English in midnight and of course he didn't get enough sleep.He is nervous to meet his date tomorrow during concert." Yoochun joked.

"M..mwoh? Ahh Junsu was so nervous? "Jaejoong joked.

"Hyung! You took my MinJi away , or not i would never have to be so tired ! " Junsu said and went to a corner to practice his English , again .

"Hyung , are you nervous for your date tomorrow? Its like our fans and they will see everything of us , like how do we look like after work and all. Have you prepare the activities you are doing with them tomorrow? Gosh , hyung! I am worried !" Yoochun exaggerated.

"Aahhh our Yoochun is shy .  I just worried if the fans anticipated a lot . Moreover , the press will chase us and the girl we r dating with might not be comfortable . " Jaejoong joked.

"I knew that , i was planning to bring her and visit my mum's shop . But is that boring? Hyung , you had planned what to do?" Yoochun asked.

"Jaejoong-sshi , its your solo rehearsal time." the manager called .

Jaejoong then excused himself and did not answered Yoochun . To be honest , Jaejoong was thinking all night of what to do with his date. He was really busy and he doesn't have time to do so . And tonight will be the SBS drama award rehearsal. He wanted to think , but time doesn't allow him to do so .

"Aish.." Yoochun walked around and went towards Junsu .

"Junsu , tell hyung , have you did any plan for your date yet?" Yoochun asked impatiently

"Hyung! I don't even know how to communicate , what can i plan?" Junsu sighed .

"Junsu , your english was so great during THE BEGINNING RECORDING , you dont even need to worry .  Moreover , there is a app call translator , Junsu ahh." Yoochun laughed .

"Oh , shinja ! I forgotten ! I can just use the translator and talk . Kamsahamida hyung ! " Junsu said and threw his English dictionary away.

"Jaejoong-ssshi , manager is finding you." the stylist called and Jaejoong walked towards the manager .

"Manager -nim , whats wrong?" he asked .

"Jaejoong-sshi , as you know tomorrow will be your concert . and im worried if i need to make your date right after the concert instead of the tomorrow morning . Your schedule is tight and you are having a duet with Nicole Jung . So you will be very tired unless you want to cancel it." manager explained .

"Bo?" he said . Its going to be super tired because its going to be right after the concert . But he knows you anticipated a lot . He can't imagine your reaction if you become his date is revealed.

"Gwenchana , i can handle it." he said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KyungMin , what are you doing?" you asked.

Kyungmin was writing something on her calendar and these few days , she was really happy and excited . You know she anticipated the JYJ concert because you too . How you wish you can just meet Jaejoong and talk to him , just once.

"I am writing the countdown for JYJ concert ! MinJi ahh , i can't believe its tomorrow  ! Ahh what should we react if we r the lucky 3?" she dreamed.

"KyungMin , do you know we are one of the millions...an-ya , zillions ! How can we be so fortunate to be choose? Moreover , its just 3 person over the zillion , i am happy enough to watch them sing !" you said and took your clothes out for bath .

"Bo? Its totally a dream if we are chosen . I know its hard but i am still hopeful ! Keke ~" she smiled . She's a really sweet girl

After bathing , you on to twitter again and check out some tweets while you are going to tweet to mjjeje again , too.


(Jaejoong) (@MJJEJE) In the midst of playing Star Wars

1325423070253518.jpg


"Omo !" you shouted when u see the photo . You smiled and laughed on it . You can't believe Jaejoong actually play Star Wars too . You was also glad that he won the BEST NEWCOMER AWARD for SBS Award .

    @mjjeje ! , congratulation on your award ^__^  you are so successful , as always ! Star Wars !~ How can you be still so cute when you play such a violent game?  Hope you are not lonely ~ You must be with Nicole noona sshi?Uh..have fun ..~ (from @MinJi9015)

"Min Ji ~ i am going to get crazy soon . JYJ is on my mind all day ! Ottokae?" KyungMin said .

"KyungMin , i bet if Yoochun gets a girlfriend , you might think of suicide." you joked and laughed .

"Yah Park Min Ji ~ shinja ! Hmm , i really think they have girlfriends ..right? Its like they've been confessing for one " KyungMin says .

"Aaaah don't think about it , it hurts my mind . " you said .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYJ were still rehearsing on their concert tomorrow . It will be a huge one and they hope to be a successful event .

"Yoochun yah , what are you writing?" Jaejoong asked .

"Hyung , he is writing his plans for his sweet date tomorrow ." Yoochun said .

"Bo? Yoochun ! You promise me to write with me tonight , now you are doing it first?" Jaejoong said .

"Hyung , i am worried i can't wait . I don't want to appear bad to my fans tomorrow !" Yoochun said .

"Aish , i am going to write too ." Jaejoong said and get himself a paper and a pen.

"Hmm...ottokae?.." he wondered. He then on his phone to search for great place to date . Before searching , he went to twitter to check on your profile and see if he could catch anything you like.

"Namsan's tower firework is so beautiful ! Although i just watch it on tv . How i wish i can go there and see but New Year is over! No more firework><" @MinJi9015.

"Namsan tower?" he mumbled to himself and then he wrote it down on the planner .

"Aaahh the food in Kambap street is just so delicious . " @ MinJi9015.

"Aish shinja , what does she exactly like?" Jaejoong wondered.

    @mjjeje ! , congratulation on your award ^__^  you are so successful , as always ! Star Wars !~ How can you be still so cute when you play such a violent game?  Hope you are not lonely ~ You must be with Nicole noona sshi?Uh..have fun ..~ (from @MinJi9015)

"Nicole Jung? What is she thinking .." Jaejoong mumbled to himself.

"Hyung , i got an idea! Lets go to the same place tomorrow ! Then it will not be awkward and 3 of us can stay together ." Junsu recommended.

"Ahh , thats a great idea . " Yoochun said and Jaejoong agreed too .

"But i have to go to Namsan tower . Its her wish to see the firework." Jaejoong said and look at your twitter.

"M..mwoh? Namsan tower? Its so boring other than the cable car ! and firework? New year is over , hyung !" Junsu joked.

"You know Kim Jae Joong can make anything works." Jaejoong winked.

"Bo?Hyung , are you going to make the firework for her? Thats a big event hyung . " Junsu said when he get the meaning behind Jaejoong sentence.

"Jaejoong , if you are making firework , then count me in . I will bring my date tomorrow too , and i will act as if i did it ." Yoochun joked.

"In your dreams hyung !" Junsu under estimated Yoochun and they played around . Jaejoong was serious about it .  He will be going for it . But its out of time and the date with be right after the concert .

"Manager nim , junsu , yoochun , i will be right back . I need to go somewhere now ." he said and excused himself .

"M..mwoh?" Yoochun said .

"He must be getting the fireworks done . Gosh , how romantic is our hyung." Junsu said .

"Now? Isn't it crazy? Its so cold outside and snow everywhere . Shinja , i hope he won't fall sick ." Yoochun prayed .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong really caught a flu as expected . Namsan tower , as always , was crowded with people and tourist holding cameras , taking picture of it . Jaejoong then went to the technical centre to ask about the plan getting the fireworks done .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh finally im on my bed !" you said when you get to sleep.

"I don't think i can sleep , chat with me MinJi !" she hoped.

"Ahh , what do you want to chat about? Yoochun again?" you joked.

"Nope , we are going to talk that tomorrow night when we finished the concert . MinJi ahh ~ could you imagine your future ? Will be get to go to our dream place with our favourite idols?" she asked.

"With idols? Thats crazy and you had mentioned it , its dream . We can just dream about it . I couldn't even dream of going to Namsan tower with Jaejoong-sshi . And seeing the firework with him? " you mumbled .

"Thats true..even if it is , it won't just happen. " KyungMin replied .

"KyungMin , don't you think we are over obssessed on JYJ , i am worried if i will go crazy ." you joked.

"Bo? An-ya . There are many fans out there who will just suicide because of JYJ . We are not that serious and we didn't even stalk them a lot." Kyungmin explained .

"I am going to sleep ! I am tired !" you said and you both went deep to sleep , awaiting for the best concert ever , tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong then went back to his penthouse . He quickly took some flu medicine and ate it . He was really tired and overworked . He laid himself on the couch and glanced at his elephants and star wars things . He reminded himself of you .

"Aish , am i overdoing for a fan?" he asked himself , and stood up .

"Shinja , why is she mentioning Nicole? Ahh am i obssessed with her? " he pat his head and went to his bed to get a good sleep.

While , Yoochun went back to his home right after rehearsal . Yoochun was anticipating tomorrow too and he couldn't know how his date will be . He doesn't want his bad sides to be exposed . Yoochun wants the best for tomorrow .

And Junsu , was expecting how is he going to communicate with Victoria tomorrow . Although he can't wait to meet her too , he just hope it will be great day and everything goes smoothly.

The JYJ members were all anticipating too . MinJi just couldn't believe herself will be chosen so she doesn't put much hope. KyungMin was expecting a lot for tomorrow and she don't even know Yoochun can't wait to see her too.

 

So how will everything end ?~ And when MinJi realized her dream will come true watching firework with Jaejoong-sshi ?!
 


Stay tune everyone ~ Sorry for a short chapter , been busy >< Please do read my other fics while waiting , readers !

 


Happy new year ! Have a great 2012 everyone ! ^__^

 

SIMPLEJJ :D