Beautiful Night

Seeking Love

{ CHAPTER 11 }

 

"Ah? I am free tomorrow . Are you free? Celebrity like you must be busy everyday.." you said .

"Tomorrow? *clears throat* . I will check my schedule . " Jaejoong changed his voice .

"Araso , return me your answer after u check your schedule . Annyeong." you smiled .

"Ahh !!!" Jaejoong ended the phone call and jumped around .

"Bo yah?" manager nim asked after seeing him jumping around .

"Hyung , clear my schedule tomorrow . I got something really important to do tomorrow." he said and looked at his manager.

"Hum.. i will have to see . You have a movie meeting with JiHyo tomorrow . I don't think you have a choice." he said .

"Mwoh? That meeting is not really important right?" Jaejoong asked .

"It is important Jaejoong ! They will be discussing about your character and role in the movie. How could you not go? What makes you wanna cancel this?" manager asked.

"Nothing hyung." Jaejoong looked away in disappointment .

"Since that special date...you changed  . At first you was so happy and swear that you will take this movie seriously . Who makes you changed your attidude towards the first movie you are going to be in ?" he asked again .

"Seriously hyung , i am just asking . If cannot its okay . I will take back my words." Jaejoong said and pat on manager's shoulder. He walked away and not anymore further , manager called him back.

"Jaejoong..you should know what is more important right? You are already 27 year old. Your time from now are like gold . Better appreciate what you have now." manager hyung said . He know behind those words has some meaning.

"I am not scolding you nor nagging you . You are an adult and i dont have the right to scold you . Its your choice . When you find somebody or something that worth more than the 10 years you worked for, tell me ." he said and pat on Jaejoong's shoulders.

How would he not know? Whats wrong about a 27 year old guy wanting to have dinner with you ? Doesn't him have a life like other humans too? He sighed.

-

"Leaving now?" your colleague asked.

"Yeh , i have to go . Bye !" you waved and left the office .

After getting a cab to go to the restaurant you and MyungSoo promised , you was bored . You took out your phone and clicked twitter. Whats life without twitter and facebook... you thought.

"Oh?" you mumbled when you saw Jaejoong's tweet appeared on news feed.

"Do i have a life ? Sigh." @mjjeje

"Why is he writing like this?" you asked yourself . Its just a while you talked to him on the phone . Why did he sent tweet like these?

-

Jaejoong was still in the practice room , sitting down and practicing his vocals .

"Jaejoong oppa , of course you do !" @jaejoongfighting10

"I miss you oppa." @oppagangnamstyle

"Love you oppa." @jaejoonglover

"Aish , why won't i have anymore meaningful tweets? No one can tweet like how MinJi does.." Jaejoong scrolled the tweets. He sighed..again.

"Why isn't she saying anything to my tweet? .." Jaejoong said to himself. He then put his hands around his forehead ..feeling restless. Suddenly his phone rang due to a notification coming in .

"If you don't , what am I ? Be strong ^_^" @MinJi9015

"Ahhh cute." Jaejoong dm-ed MinJi.

"Thats was freaking sweet." Jaejoong said to himself and smiled . Short and nice . Why is he happy over such small things which millions of fans already did for him?

"Look at hyung , that ert smile." Junsu added.

"Junsu , you are so mean. But somehow..true." Yoochun chuckled.

"Bonjour~" Jaejoong said and smiled.

"What makes you so happy? I thought you was sad . " Junsu asked.

"What makes you say that , dolphin?" Jaejoong chuckled.

"Your tweet hyung . We were worried." Yoochun said and put his bag down.

"Oh ~ Ani . I just wrote for fun . " he said. Later , something appeared on the TV that captured the eyes and attention of JYJ.

"I AM movie is out now and please watch us . Its about our life in SM Ent and how thankful we are . All the things we been through are inside this movie . Please enjoy and support us . Kamsahamida." said Yunho and Changmin on the TV screen.

"Hmm?" Junsu speaked .

"Nonsense . Will they even put us in there since we were part of SM before? Saying all the things been through would be inside the movie? Crazy SM." Yoochun said .

"Hyung , i hate them for making us to not appear in public shows . Its so hard for us." Junsu said .

"I know right . And there they are , still using TVXQ as their group name . Even editing the songs as if its theirs whereby it was actually we who created and composed together . Nobody deserve to sing our song when we are not together ." Yoochun said .

"Heartless bastards." Jaejoong cursed . Yoochun and Junsu looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong then threw away the remote control and left the room.

"Lets switch off the TV. I dont want to hurt hyung." Junsu said and Yoochun nodded . Jaejoong is always like this whenever he hears about TVXQ and SM.

-

"Kim Myung Soo." you said when the waitress asked you which table you booked.

"Here." Myung Soo waved .

There he was , standing up like a gentleman . You trembled when you was about to meet him face to face . Its been 10 years . Its not wrong for you to feel awkward and scared to meet him . Yes , he was truly a brother and a good friend of yours . But now..what is he to you?

"Hi." you said and sat down.

"I didn't know the 10 years will change us so much." Myung Soo said . Everything of him was the same , just that his shoulders got broader and wider . He had more muscles now compared to the old times.

"Its 10 years . Not a small amount." you teased.

"I don't know why but i had a feeling that you don't treat me like your brother that we used to be?.." MyungSoo said and smiled. His eyes looked the best when he smiled . Those small eyes were attractive and made you speechless.

"*laugh fakely* , if you did not meet a person for so long , do you think everything will still be the same ? Everything changed." you said .

"I know you hated me for not contacting you during the 10 years." he said .

"No , its not important anymore. I woke up after these 10 years." you lied.

"There is nothing you need to wake . Its still the same . I am still the MyungSoo you used to know . I know you are angry of me but I can explain." he said.

"There is nothing to explain too. And it is not the same . Including myself. I changed , you changed . Sometimes its okay to change , but when y-you don't know how or what they changed into , that is the problem . " you said."

"I get it . But please just listen to me . I got a reason to why i didn't contact you for 10 years." he coldly answered . He was calm and pretty annoyed with my complains towards him . You kept quiet and sighed . You laid back to your chair and arms crossed .

"I don't know how to place this , but you knew me for so many years . Do you think i am that kind of person that doesn't care someone who have been through with me thick and thin for like 12 years? " he asked."

"I don't want to answer any to your questions because this question was also in my head for many years . What do you want to explain and say to me? Or you can't think of a reason?" you said and faked a smile.

He bit his lips and stared at you . "What if i tell you i was in the hospital in Australia to heal myself from sickness?" he asked and bit his lips once again .

"I am not stupid . It only takes a week to heal fever or flu . 10 years? Ridiculous ." you said .

"I didn't know kidney cancer takes only a week ." he said .

You stared at him . You was shocked to hear from him that he has kidney cancer . He is more healthy than anyone else . Why would he have cancer? Lies? You are not asure of it . 10 years ..what happened to him?

"Mwoh?" you said.

"I knows it ridiculous or maybe you wont even trust me .I wasn't living happily these 10 years too . I swear i wanted to meet and fly back to Seoul to meet you during that 10 years . I met up with my mum and many things happened . She has a new family now and she don't need me . I visited her several times and talked alot , and i don't blame her anymore for she leaving me alone . I thought as long as she is happy i am fine . Then she found out her husband has affair with another woman . How can i leave her alone where she is so sad and thinking of suicide? It took me sometime to advice and open her up . Then after that , i wanted to fly back to Seoul . It was already 4 years after since then . However , i was shocked when i fainted while getting my passport done at the immigration centre. When i opened my eyes , i was in the hospital . For 3 years i have been sleeping on that bed every week to wash my kidney that only available in the hospital . I have been waiting and waiting for a person to donate me just a bit of their kidney . If someone would do so , the kidney will be inserted into my body and it will grows back automatically and heal the bad parts . I was dying to meet you . Until last 2 years , someone finally donated me . I dont know who he or she is but what i heard was he or she died in an accident and the family was willing to let their daughter/son to donate me a tiny part of their kidney . It took sometime too to heal and become healthy like i used to . Now that i am healthy and fully healed , i came back to find you ." he explained throughly . That story was pretty unexpected..how would you know he suffered so much?

"Are you serious? Shinja?" you asked again and again and AGAIN.

"I don't lie to you no matter what." he said

"Why didnt you call me and tell me about it? I will help you !" you blamed.

"It isn't nice to call you and inform you i got cancer after 4 years . I thought everything would be okay after a mini surgery . " he explained.

"Mini surgery?Are you crazy? It isnt a mini surgery ! Its cancer oppa , cancer! I cant imagine how much pain you were in when you were washing your kidneys and all . I am sorry , really." you sighed and your tears fell down.

"Dont cry." he wiped your tears with a piece of tissue.

"How can i not? I even blamed you and scolded you . I almost curse you when you didnt intend to find me during the 10 years . I feel so bad..mianhae.." you sighed and apologized for almost 100 times.

"Its not your fault . I am happy that you still remember me . Everything is worth." he smiled.

"How are you now? Where are you living?" he continued and tried to change the topic.

Oh no .. you cannot be telling him now that you sold the house that both of you bought it 10 years ago through money that was hardly earned . It was considered as a memory ..not to be sold.

"Hmm?" MyungSoo waited for an answer.

"I am living good !" you changed the topic.

"No..i mean where are you living and..." he asked again.

"Ah the food are here." you manipulated when the waitress came and served the food. The atmosphere was awkward when MyungSoo found out you are trying to run away from the question.

"You sold the house." he said . How did he know..you thought. You was stunned and the pair of chopsticks on your hands dropped when you heard him saying that .

"What are you talking about?" you looked away and picked up the chopsticks you dropped.

"I know everything already , Min Ji . There is no need for you to run away from the question." he said.

"Oppa...i did sold. But..." you said and looked down . You wasn't able to look into his face. You can't imagine what his reaction will be .

"I understand . Thats why i bought back the house." he said and pat on my head.

"Mwoh?" you was shocked.

"I actually visited the house before i called you . I thought i could surprise you but i was even more surprise when it was another person staying in there . Until i was told that the house was sold to him by you..i was quite surprised..but i didn't blame you . I bought it back from the guy . And now that i am back in Korea , i could stay there." he said.

"Its so small for you . I know oppa, that ur mum is the president of an huge Australia group and she is very rich . I am not sure how is her now but i am sure she is rich enough to buy you a bungalow. A bungalow..not a condominium ." you said.

"I doesn't want her money. She is my mum and i dont feel like taking her money to make myself stay in a better environment . Moreover i once stayed there before ..i am happy that i am still staying in the same house we were staying before. " he explained and smirked.

"Mianhae oppa , all my fault. You wouldnt need to buy it again if i didnt sold it . I will pay you back the money i got from selling it . Mianhae , shinja mianhae." you apologized .

"No sorry between us . Remember?" he said . You smiled and was relieved . MyungSoo oppa..had returned.

-

Jaejoong was sitting alone , playing with his phone again while reading scripts for Jackal is Coming- The Movie. Yoochun and Junsu was looking him from afar , hoping he is okay.

He opened twitter once again, and he was feeling unhappy that you didn't replied his direct message yet . What were you doing the whole day? That you were so busy and had an date to go with? He was curious who it was .

"Hyung.." Junsu called.

"What ?" Jaejoong muttered.

"Look Yoochun hyung , i told you we shouldn't disturb him." Junsu said and took back his words.

"Junsu..mianhae . I am alright , you guys dont need to worry . I am used to those two heartless brats appearing on TV. It isnt the first time . I am okay." Jaejoong smiled and hugged both of them.

Author's note : Yoohooo~ another update . Wee:) please comment or subscribe if possible ! Hope this chapter is a great update . Sorry for taking such a long time ,i could only update during weekends:(