Idol Killer

Seeking Love

{ CHAPTER 9 }

 

You wasn't ready to meet MyungSoo yet . You replied his text.

"Oh , i am going to work now . I can't meet you now . Maybe tonight , mianhae ." you texted.

"Araso . I will go to our house later ." he said . He still remembered the house you both actually bought.

"Ani ! We will meet in a coffee shop . I got to go , see you tonight." you said . He didn't know you actually sold that house yet .

After that , you changed into formal clothes with a pair of black flats for work . This is what we call reality . You smiled when you opened unlocked your iphone lockscreen . It was Jaejoong as the lock screen of course .

"Haih ..why didn't i took a photo with him?" you mumbled and went to twitter. You was shocked when you see your twitter was full with Jaejoong's tweet. It is a happy thing to see him updating you with his latest news.

@MJJEJE ~

Jaejoong: We were like this.. Haeundae's stylish guys

120824%2B-%2B1.jpg


Jaejoong: Continuing from last year.. The aquarium is mysterious..

120824%2B-%2B2.jpg


Jin Yihan: ㅋㅋㅋ

120824%2B-%2B3.jpg


Jaejoong: @YiHan_Jin Look here, Young Whee. Isn't this too cute~

Jaejoong: I'll never be able to forget these memories

120824%2B-%2B4.jpg


Jaejoong: It can't be helped even if it's embarrassing.. The world!!!! has changed.

120824%2B-%2B5.jpg


Jaejoong: @YiHan_Jin Ko...Ko-Takie.. I got it DaengHwi. (T/N: Jin Yihan made a typo)

Jin Yihan: @mjjeje Dae..Daenghwi???..I'm sorry, Kyungtakie...

Jaejoong: @YiHan_Jin I'm...I'm okay.. The heavens were never on my side..

Jin Yihan: I'm sorry for the typos. This friend ("tingu") what are you doing in Busan? Return with me. Stop and return! (Note: He RT Jaejoong's tweets)

Jaejoong: @YiHan_Jin You...Did you drink wine? An explosion of typos..

Jaejoong: @YiHan_Jin Oh, look at this guy.. Ti...ti..tingu? Did you say that? Listen up, capture this guy immediately..! ㅜ

Jin Yihan: Aren't we childhood friends? Let's respect each other... You're not Gangnam style but "Kongtak GangNyam Stual".

Jaejoong: @YiHan_Jin Isn't Busan in Gyeongsang Namdo? So you're "Oppan GyeongNam Style"

Jin Yihan: No...Younghwi Kongtak Style!!!

Jaejoong: @YiHan_Jin In Busan...What are you doing? Return with me...Hey friend..Go back ㅠㅠ

Jaejoong: Lonely Ddaeng-whee..

120824%2B-%2B6.jpg


Jaejoong: In total solitude Kyuntakie..

120824%2B-%2B7.png


Jin Yihan: @mjjeje Are you comfortable!!! Kong Takie!!!

120824%2B-%2B8.jpg
"Ah Busan? " you muttered . You didn't know why he is in BUSAN now. You also saw the tweets he and Yi Han Jin tweeted. You smiled again when you saw it . He never fail to make you smile at anytime .
 
"@mjjeje , Oh ~ Busan? What are you doing there? Enjoy keke." you tweeted to him although you know there will be no answer to your questions . You even wondered if he will notice it since million of twitter users had been favourite-ing and retweeting his tweets. It was never a chance for you ..forever.
 
-
While Jaejoong , he was alone in Busan just for a few days . Now , he is on the way back to Seoul for his fanmeeting again . Suddenly , his notification pop-ed up . Surprisingly , he put you as his part of notification in twitter , thus , any tweets from you , the notification will pop up to update him .
 
"Ahh..cute !" he said when he saw your tweet to him . He stopped the car by the side and took of his sunglasses . He did not replied your tweet directly , however he direct message you .
 
"I am on the way back ~ As i say , we will meet again ^_^ " he sent .
 
You didn't notice his reply because you was busy having breakfast with KyungMin's parents .
 
"Look at the newspaper today . Kim Jae Joong and an idol killer girlfriend that he met with during a blind dating." ahjumma said.
 
You startled when the name was mentioned . Kim Jae Joong ? You took the newspaper and read about it .
 
"Ahh , look at our daughter . She went for..what again ? Min Ji?" her mum asked.
 
"A date with the Hallyu Star , ahjumma." you replied while having a bite of the fried sausages, reading the newspaper. You was quite unhappy about it . Anyway , you know that is reality and everyone need happiness . So , you wouldn't care.
 
"Ah that ! Over-obssessed. " her mum complained to ahjusshi.
 
-
Jaejoong continued driving and something makes him stop . He looked at the familiar bus stop beside the road that he is driving on . He looked at his watch , showing the time of 8AM. He stopped by the side and looked around . He was looking if you are there . He is quite sure that you haven't leave the house and stepped on the bus yet . He wanted to wait and meet you , since there will be no schedule today . Maybe both of you can have breakfast together. He checked once again to make sure no paparazzi is around him taking pictures.
 
You left the house quickly and walked to the bus stop . A expensive car was parked beside the bus stop . You never seen any expensive cars in this area before , especially near a bus stop . You looked around the car but you couldn't see anything much as the windows of car are very dark .  Suddenly , a guy stepped out , with cap on and sunglasses on, white plain tight shirt with skinny jeans . You was shocked and you walked away .
 
"Min Ji ahh ." he called . His voice was...familiar . But you are sure that you don't know him . Why would a guy driving an expensive car knows you? I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.
 
"Bo?" you said and hugged your bag tightly . Just incase he is a kidnapper .
 
"Its me." he whispered and looked around .
 
"Who? I don't know you." you said and stepped backward.
 
"Aish . Kim Jae Joong." he whispered again .
 
"Yah , are you a maniac? Or is there any camera trying to capture my reaction after seeing a Hallyu Star ?  I am not a 3 year old kid , please." you said and stepped backward once again .
 
"Ani , i am really Kim Jae Joong ." he said and tried to touch your shoulders.
 
"Yah ! Are you a !" you screamed and many people looked at you both . Jaejoong was quite angry and feeling a hard time to explain to you. He understand that you wouldn't trust him easily . He then took off his sunglasses a little down so that both of you could meet each other eyes.
 
"Oh my god , even going for a plastic surgery to look like him? He is my number one idol , dont you dare to ..to..act like him !" you mumbled . Jaejoong smiled when you say he is your number one idol . He was glad that he heard it .
 
"Aish..what can i do to proof this ..." he mumbled to himself.
 
"Ah!" something lighted his mind.
 
"Remember our date we went ? We went to the mountain and watch the view of Seoul . You was angry at me calling you a stalker?" he said .
 
"Ah.." you remembered . This time it is different. A stranger wouldnt know what happened and nobody even tweeted about him . Maybe...is he really the real Jaejoong?
 
"Are you really Jaejoong-sshi?" you said.
 
"I asked you to call me oppa." he chuckled .
 
"Ahh." you trusted him because he really asked you to call him oppa. but you was shocked .  How could a celebrity with a tight schedule come to meet her? You thought everything was over.
 
"You finally trust me ?" he said .
 
"Mianhae , i didn't know you would come to places like this . Are you having some shoot here or something?" you asked while looking across the streets.
 
"Ani , i came to find you . " he said and smiled .   You awkwardly look away . You was afraid if it is a joke.
 
"Look at this , Kim Jaejoong went for blind dating ? " the passerby said while holding the newspaper. Jaejoong who went to Busan didn't saw it .
 
"You read that?" Jaejoong asked in shock . You nodded of course . You read it this morning .
 
"Whats that !" Jaejoong said and took his phone out to call the manager .
 
"I have to go..i need to go work now." you said as the bus arrived .