Dream or Reality?

Seeking Love

{ CHAPTER 5  }

 

You followed  Jaejoong to the backstage . Your heart was beating hard and you was really nervous .

"Just sit here and wait for a while . I will go and change now ." Jaejoong said . You nodded without saying anything although u really want to talk to him . About your thoughts , your love for him and EVERYTHING ! But when u just look at him , all you can do is look away from his beautiful face .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KyungMin followed Yoochun to the backstage too .

"Wait a moment , i will be back really soon ." he said and winked . KyungMin , who saw you sitting on the other side , quickly went and talked to you.

"Kyungmin ahh !!" you shouted .

"Min Ji ! Do u have any idea where are we? Aigoo ! I can't believe i am with the worldwide star , JYJ !" KyungMin exaggerated .

"Should i really go? I dont think he will like me ! I am really nervous and i don't know what to say ! Help me KyungMin ahh !" you said .

"Hey ~" someone called . It was Junsu's date as introduced just now , Victoria-sshi.

"Annyeong~" you replied.

"So..you must be Jaejoong's lucky date and you is Yoochun ~" Victoria pointed and you both nodded .

"I am very nervous too ! Sorry, am i interrrupting?" she speaked .

"Wow , your korean is daebak . Even better than mine? Hahaah" KyungMin chuckled.

"No you are not , we are nervous at here too . " you said and your hands were shivering .

"Who is Lee Min Ji?" a staff came and asked.

"Bo..i am." you said suspiciously .

"Oh yes , please follow our staff to Jaejoong's car . He will be right there and he will go with you to somewhere." the staff said .

"Bo? The concert ended? Then what about us?" Victoria asked .

"Yeah.." KyungMin asked too .

"Okay , Jaejoong will not be finishing half of the concert till the ending because he got a tight schedule tomorrow . And we postponed his date to today so that more time could be spent between him and his fan . While Yoochun and Junsu will finish it up , and have their date with you both tomorrow. So , MinJi-sshi , please go to the car ~" the staff explained with detail.

"Ahh shinja? Then i and MinJi will separate?" KyungMin sighed .

"Then..do i go now?" you asked again and the staff nodded. You waved goodbye to Victoria and KyungMin and headed to the car as instructed by the staff . It was a huge van that you always see through TV , those vans which reached some events, enter the red carpet and spotlight will shine at them when they are coming down from the car.

You sat at the second row seat , waiting for Jaejoong patiently . Inside the car was the driver and a VJ holding a camera. Behind the seats were all filled with Jaejoong's personal stuff . Almost all the bags are branded LV .

"Do you want a drink?" the driver asked.

"A...a..an-ya" you cleared your throat .

"Aigoo , don't be nervous . Jaejoong-sshi is a nice guy and idol , he will be very nice to you." the driver said . You nodded , of course he will be a nice guy . Its your first time in the whole entire life that you ever been so nervous and meeting a idol like this . Maybe you are going to be famous and jealous by every fans out there . You even can google your name through the website , "MinJi and Jaejoong." , you wondered. Suddenly , a sms came . It was from KyungMin .

"Hey ! Me and Victoria here wish you good luck and have fun <3 saranghae !" -Kyungminnie.

As you was looking, someone suddenly opened the car door . IT WAS JAEJOONG. HE'S HERE . He's here.

"Oh , you are here already?" Jaejoong said when he entered the car with his black jacket on .

"Yeh.." you nodded and looked away.

"Hyung , do you have any tissue? I'm sweating and having flu already." Jaejoong said and asked the driver.

While the driver was looking through if there is any tissue , you quickly handed him a packet . He looked at you .

"H..here , is a tissue. And its a new packet ..so don't worry of using it . Take it ~" you said and handed him the tissue . He smiled . HIS BEAUTIFUL SMILE ! !

"Thanks . Why..why do you look so afraid of me? You can just talk to me like how you talk to your friends . I don't want to be awkward with you . " he said .

You kept quiet . You don't know what to answer . It was the simplest question and request that he said but yet you don't know what to say . You can answer every question at school no matter how hard are them . Like f(x)=x+y and more . And yet, you don't know how to answer why u r so afraid of him .

"I'm sure you are younger than me ..isn't it? " he asked and looked at you.

"Uhh..yeh.." you nodded.

"Then just call me Jaejoong oppa . I want us to be comfortable." he said and smiled.

"Anyway , do you know where we are heading to? I want to show you something ." he said . He is meaning the firework he prepared in a day and caused a flu by that . In Namsan tower.

"Shinja..? " you asked.

"Wae? Is there any problem? You look pale." Jaejoong asked .

"An-ya..i just never thought i would speak to you ." you explained. You finally start to talk to him.

"Ah . Its also my first time interacting with my fans with such a close distance . I hope you won't be startled with my reality." Jaejoong said.

"Of course not." you chuckled.

"Finally we could talk comfortably. I am sure..you have a lot of question to ask me ." he said .

"Aren't you tired..? I mean..you are a human too . Its like you just left your flight from Turkey and now another concert , and now spending time with your fan..Aren't you exhausted?" you asked.

"Are you worried about me?" he chuckled. You was shy and looked away.

"Look how cute they are." the driver commented.

"You are right..i am a human too. Of course i don't show fans my exhausted face . I always tried my best to show them the best i could . " he said .

"Ahh.." you nodded.

"What about you? What do you know about me? It seems like i might not be your favourite member among the JYJ ." he asked.

"An-ya . I really love your voice and..I don't know , i still just can't believe where am i now." you said .

"Just be comfortable with me . I won't hurt you ." he chuckled.

"Have you take your lunch yet? Lets go and have lunch first . And we head to another place that i want you to be at." he said .

"Sure." you nodded and both of you went to have lunch.

After you both settled down and ordered , many waitress came and asked for Jaejoong's signature .

"Wow , you are so famous." you said.

"I don't know the definition of famous . Because i know how hard i had paid to work till this status . All thanks to the fans , not only by myself." he said

"You won't know how much the fans anticipated to watch you . I am one of them and i really know how they feel . They go to the internet searching you everyday , hoping to be updated with your news , looking at your twitter everyday , hoping to be noticed by you and know what you are doing . Repeating the videos and performance you did to satisfaction . " you said .

"Shinja? Are you doing those you said too?" he asked straight-forwardly. You nodded . You doesn't want to appear as a really crazy fan in his eyes .

"Tomorrow is Valentine's Day . Do..you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"M..mwoh? You are working on the Valentine's Day?" you asked back and changed the topic.

"Yeh..it will be a lonely Valentine for me . We will be recording a video live for the fans about Valentine ." he said .

"Really? When will it be?" you asked because you really want to watch it .

"I am not so sure , but i also hope that you can watch us . I ..will tag you through twitter?" he said . OHMYGOD. He said to tag you in twitter !

"Are you free to do so?.." you asked. He nodded and drank his ice lemon tea.

"Hmm, tell me what u think about me." he asked .

"You..?" you mumbled . You looked away because you was really shy.

"Yeah."

"I ..really think your voice is amazing . And your face too.But i don't know why , i felt sorry for not able to purchase your albums and all. Almost everyday i went to fansites and check about you . But i know there will be more crazy fans out there ." you said.

"Really? I am proud that i have the most followers in twitter compared to my members." he chuckled. You laughed.

"I am glad that i found you through twitter. Im happy to see you tweeting me everyday. Its really nice to receive things like that. "he said .

"Ahh thats nothing. Anyway..this place looks really familiar. " you said and looked around. And suddenly , you was astonished to see a huge Jaejoong poster pasted on the wall near the reception. And you finally remembered this is the restaurant that appeared in magazines and Bum's story , Jaejoong's restaurant in KANGNAM.

"Isn..isn't this your restaurant that you opened ?" you asked to confirm.

"Yea . I shared it with my friends and i have my free time here ." he said .

"Ahh i see." you said .

"Lets go. I want to go with you to somewhere better. " he said and he can't wait to watch the firework in Namsan Tower with you.  Just like how dramas do. When both of you entered the car ,Jaejoong's phone rang.

"Hyung , hows your date?" -Yoochunie-

"It goes far more than better . How about yours Yoochun ahh?" -Jaejoongie-

"Mine is great too . But i and Junsu hyung will be taking care of the concert and only interact with them tomorrow. But i talked to her just now ! I didn't know she was your date's best friend ."- Yoochunnie-

"Wae? Are you busy..I can get down here if you are." you said . Although you want to spend most of the time with him .

"An-ya , its just Yoochun trying to be busybody asking me something." he chuckled.

"Really?Yoochun is really cute." you relieved.

"Shinja? Then what about me?" he asked seriously , seem to be jealous. You then looked away again , feeling shy and blushed .

"Deh deh deh. I won't say anything sensitive anymore !" he smiled. "Anyway , I didn't know that your best friend was Yoochun's date." he asked .

"Oh , she was super happy about it . She's been craving it forever . She must be totally hyper now." you said .

"We are going to take videos of what you both going to do later and we will make it as a special memory disc. Is it okay?" the VJ interrupted.

"Sure." you said.

"Ahh we are finally here." he said and the driver parked the car . You was shock to see whats infront of your eyes . It was Namsan tower . But you still do not know what are you going to do there.

067dbv.jpg
 

"Before we get going....do your trust oppa?" he asked.

"Ah...wae?" you asked .

"Because..if you trust me, just close your eyes and let me lead you to somewhere. Maybe..like how korean dramas do?" he chuckled and he offered his hand .

"Of course i trust you but.." you said.

"Just trust me then." he interrupted and used his warm pair of hands to cover your eyes . He held your hand and lead you down the car . Both of you walked for around 2 minutes and finally stopped.

"Here. Give me a second." he said . You could hear him whispering something and he whistled.

"Hal..dul..sae.. (One , two , three *inkorean*) " he said and he let go his hand . Finally , you could look and you heard fireworks sound .

"Look at the sky." he said and you followed.

fireworksse.jpg

You was flabbergasted to see so many fireworks in the sky that you had been craving for . Its your wish for you to watch the fireworks with the guy you love the most . Its your first time in your entire life to try watching the firework prepared by a guy . You would never know someone would notice what you liked at did it for you . Although it will last for only a few seconds.....but to you its like your whole life. 

Jaejoong looked at you instead of the fireworks . He wanted to know how would you react . Fireworks is just a normal thing that can be seen everywhere especially during new years , Christmas or any events , but he know you liked it really much and want to be as special as possible . His heart really melted when he see you looking at the fireworks , wanting to cry .  After a few minutes , the fireworks stopped. Instead of talking to Jaejoong , you went to a corner and tried to calm yourself . You doesn't want to let Jaejoong see that you will cry for the fireworks .

"Did she not like it ? An-ya..she said she like fireworks and she wanted to watch it in Namsan tower." Jaejoong said.

The cameras then headed to you . You was embarassed to appear in the camera right now .

"Gwenchana? Did you not like it?" Jaejoong said and you stayed silent.

"Or did the fireworks made you afraid?" he asked again .

"An-ya , you did more than enough . I just don't deserve these much as a fan. Its..just too great." you said .

"Bo? Pabo , this is just a little thing . I thought you didn't like it ." he said .

"It..must have cost a lot , didn't it? I just..afraid that i will not be able to leave after this . Its just..too real. Who will not love you for what u had did? You are an idol and you even.." you mumbled. He hugged you then.

"Are you that cold that you became crazy? Can't an idol do all these? I am a human too ." he said .

 

Done with another chapter xD

This chapter might be quite boring and i hope to do some turn-ups in next chapter!

Please do stay tune ! How every fan wishes they could be like that with idol KIM JAE JOONG too ~

SIMPLEJJ :D