Surprise ;

Seeking Love

{CHAPTER 1}

 

"Ahjumma , here is the money." you said and hand over the money to KyungMin's omma.

"Aigooo , are you sure you have enough money to spend?" she asked . Every last day of a month , you will pay KyungMin's mother for the hospitality she offered. Although her omma said there is no need to pay , you doesn't want to stay for free .

"Yes ahjumma , don't worry , i do have enough money ! I am suppose to thank you for letting me stay here ! " you bowed 90 degrees.

"Aigoo , come , we are going to have dinner soon ." ahjumma said and continued cooking and washing the vegetables .

"Min Ji ahhh !" KyungMin called .

"Kyungmin , wae?" you asked curiously .

"Breaking news ! JYJ ! Quick , come up !" she called .

You walked up the stairs and went to her room . She was on the computer looking at JYJ website . Its your daily routine too , to check out the website for JYJ. Its been long that you admired Jaejoong and his songs . You watch every single movie , drama and music videos which have him in .

"What breaking news , KyungMin ahh?" you asked.

"Look ! Your favourite member  took picture with Kanghee again during the year-end party of PTB !" she said and pat her legs on the floor.

45dd52870a7b0208dff40fac62d9f2d3562cc8af
"Isn't this in Jaejoong restaurant at Kangnam street? Omo ! He looked so great !" you said .

"Shinja ! Is he in a relationship with her ?" she asked and browse all over again .

"Maybe its not what you think , they are just best friend." you said and pouted .

"Lucky Yoochun ain't like this !" she smiled

"Yah ! Jaejoong is the best !" you said .

"An-ya , its Yoochun !" she said .

"Anyway , i wanted to tell you something ."she said with a serious face and pulled me to the bed.

"Bo?" you asked curiously

"You know the Come On Over DVD by JYJ? They are having a lucky draw and if you purchase it , you might be the lucky top 3 to have a date with one of the member !" she said excitedly.

However , you wasn't that excited . You couldn't even afford to buy that DVD , and you will never get a chance to meet them.

"Ah..shinja? KyungMin , you know that i just graduated and...." you said .

"So..i bought it for you too ! We two might get chance to stand with Jaejoong and my Yoochun on stage ! The winner will be revealed at the concert that we will be going the next 2 days ! Surprising much ?" she said . You startled . Is it a dream or what , you thought? KyungMin actually bought it for you ?!

"Next 2 days? Yah Kyung Min  , are you having fever ? Is this a prank or something?What are you talking about?" you asked confusedly.

"I said i bought the DVD for you and myself ! Its going to be fun  ! " she said excitedly and walked over to open the drawer. Your eyes opened wide when she handed you the DVD .

"KyungMin ! I couldn't accept this , i couldn't afford and..." you explained .

"I know..i know , does money always comes first to best friends? Fine , just pay it slowly on each month where u will pay money to my mum . Gwenchana !" she said .

"KyungMin ! Am i dreaming ?" you said ."

"An-ya ! We are really going to the concert ! Lets plan what we should wear !" she said .

"Kamsahamida , shinja ! You are my best friend ever ! I cannot imagine you bought this for me , i promise i will pay you and ...." you said .

"Dinner time ! KyungMin sshi ! MinJi -sshi !" her omma called .

"Yeh yeh !"you both answered.

"MinJi ahh , gwenchana . This is just a small gift ! Lets talk about it later !" she said .

You smiled . How could you not smile? Although you know its a minor chance to be called up stage and win the talk&meet session , you are still happy to be able to attend their concert . Moreover , its much more harder than expected to win when comes to what member you are going to date with . Of course , you hoped for Jaejoong .

After dinner , while KyungMin was bathing , you quietly held the phone and entered twitter .You wanted to tweet Jaejoong about what happened and wanted to tell him you are going . Although its nothing special , its still something you want to do and hope for him to notice .

   "Jaejoong-sshi , annyeong ! Although i tweeted you lots of times before , i still wanted to do so . I can't believe i am attending your Seoul Concert soon ! I can't wait to meet you and hear you sing . I heard today is # TVXQ DAY ! To me , you are always a part of TVXQ and i know you think so too as you wrote JYJ was from TVXQ on twitter. Youngwoong Jaejoong ! I missed the nickname given to you . I am now listening to 'Hug'! Please take care and do not have eye sty anymore !You are the best ! Fighting !" you tweeted (@MinJi9015)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong , Junsu and Yoochun , the JYJ top members were having their rest time after long hours of rehearsing for their upcoming Seoul Concert . As usual , Junsu was watching soccer game with Yoochun on the phone and Jaejoong personally played with his Blackberry Bold given by fans .

 

Jaejoong opened twitter and wanted to tweet . However , he saw fans dropping lots of comments and tweeted about him . He viewed it silently one by one . Some was on English , Chinese and also Hangul . He was glad and really thanked the fans for taking so much time translating to Korean as they are overseas fan . He worked hard to learn English and Chinese to suit the fans from overseas.

    "Jaejoong oppa , i hope you to see this tweet and reply me ^__^ " from angelmjjeje

    "Jaejoong , you look handsome !!!" from jaeforever

    "Saranghae ! Take care of Jiji ! Hehe , fighting !" from jyj1234

He smiled at each of them . He scrolled and scrolled to see much more special tweets . Its usual that fans always praised him handsome , cute or pretty . Later , he was stuck reading to one of the tweet . The tweet you wrote ! Its was pretty long and meaningful , and so he wanted to read it .

jaebold2.jpg"

 

Jaejoong-sshi , annyeong ! Although i tweeted you lots of times before , i still wanted to do so . I can't believe i am attending your Seoul Concert soon ! I can't wait to meet you and hear you sing . I heard today is # TVXQ DAY ! To me , you are always a part of TVXQ and i know you think so too as you wrote JYJ was from TVXQ on twitter. Youngwoong Jaejoong ! I missed the nickname given to you . I am now listening to 'Hug'! Please take care and do not have eye sty anymore !You are the best ! Fighting !" you tweeted (@MinJi9015)

 


He smiled at each of the sentence and read it seriously . He could see you saying you will be coming to his concert . And she knows what he is thinking . He missed the DBSK moments too but due to lawsuit problems , they could not do anything . He missed the nickname too . Its been long people calling him YoungWoong (Hero).  It seems like you really admire him as you even know he have eye sty . He took a long time thinking whether he should tweet you back a not . When he decided and chose to tweet back you , someone interrupted .

"Jaejoong , Junsu , Yoochun ! Please gather here now !" the manager called .

"Yeh , manager-nim !" Junsu and Yoochun answered.

"Hyung , aren't you coming?" Junsu called.

"Don't disturb him , he is busy tweeting Nicole Jung-sshi." Yoochun joked.

"Yah Park Yoo Chun , i am viewing my fans tweet . I wanted to read them so that they won't be disappointed . " Jaejoong said  and closed his phone . Three of them then walked towards the manager .

"Firstly , congratulation ! Come On Over DVD was ranked the first at Worldwide Sales DVD ! And its only preordered !" manager clapped .

"Wahh ! Our fans is daebak !" Yoochun praised.

"Here , there is the lucky draw for Come On Over , remember? Now , your concert is the next 2 days ! Please pick the 3 and later you three will choose who you guys want , okay?" manager-nim explained.

"Bo? Now ?" Junsu asked and put his hands into the lucky draw box that the staff prepared. And later was Jaejoong and Yoochun.

"Now , open and see who you got." manager-nim called.

"Omo ! I got a Korean girl ! Daebak." Yoochun smiled and browse the form .

"Omo ! I got a Korean girl too !" Junsu smiled.

"What about you , Jaejoong?" manager asked .

"Oh yes hyung , what you got?" Junsu anticipated an answer.

"A korean-american fan." he said coldly.

"Mwoh? Wow ! She can speak korean and english with you !" Yoochun said .

"She wrote here clearly she couldnt speak Hangul . Aish , ottokae!" he mumbled .

"B..bo? Ahha ! You are speaking English with her !" Junsu said .

"Aish ! You know how much i suffered during the JYJ BEGINNING ALBUM RECORDING ! My worst language ! " he said and snatched Junsu's one.

"Hyung ! Thats mine ! How can you be like that ? " Junsu said .

"But you are much more better in English , can't you just tolerate hyung?" Jaejoong said and gave a pity face .

"Junsu ahh , gwenchana , just try ur best !" manager said .

"Deh..deh..deh.." Junsu nodded .

"Kyung Min .. 22 years old..Yoochun's fan ... Ahh so she is my fan?" Yoochun mumbled to himself at the corner of the room while browsing through KyungMin's form . She was lucky enough to be picked .


"Oh ! Victoria Hackerel Lee? " he was surprised with an amazing name.


"Lee Min Ji . 22 years old , Jaejoong's fan , Korea. Aish ! Junsu should have given me , she's my fan anyway ." he mumbled to himself.


Later , he realized something.


"M..m..min  ji? Why does it sound so familiar?" he said while looking at the form and picture.

 

Thanks for supporting ! ^__^

Please comment and dont be silent xD

Ahhh i took so long and hard updating this chapter ! Computer was so down ! :(

Anyway, please subscribe , ! ^__^

SIMPLEJJ :D