Why am i falling in love with you?

Seeking Love

{ CHAPTER 7 }

 

After a few hours , you woke up and you realized you overslept. It isn't morning yet and the sun haven't rise . However, when you opened your eyes , Jaejoong weren't beside you and the car was parked somewhere up the mountain . It was obviously a different location compared to the one you went just now . You opened the car door and realized Jaejoong was looking at the view of Seoul , which clearly could be seen from where we are . You thought you was dreaming..again ! You wished for this for so many years . It was suppose to be just a one day trip /date with Jaejoong. And now that you feel , you slept in his car , spend time with him , talked to him . So many memorable things that you and Jaejoong made . Moreover , its Jaejoong..the Hallyu Star .

"O! You woke up?" Jaejoong asked .

"Mianhae , i overslept. Am i dreaming? Am i really still here with you after yesterday?" you said and asked for confirmation .

"Do you need me to pinch you lightly on your cheeks like what you did yesterday? Its real ,Min Ji . Treat me as your friend , not a celebrity .  " Jaejoong chuckled and pat on your head . Its your first time ..hearing a handsome guy , a CELEBRITY calling your name softly .

"Why are we here?" you changed the topic.

"O . We were asked to leave the carpark by the securities there . So i came up with this idea , thinking it would be great to come here and watch the view of Seoul . Beautiful isn't it? " Jaejoong said and you looked at the city of Seoul. The view was stunning , captivating and magnificent . You never knew Seoul was this pretty when the lights are all on during midnight .

"Yeh , it looks so beautiful!" you said and rushed towards the pavement . You didn't realized a piece of big stone was infront of you . You nearly tripped and Jaejoong put his warm hands and wrap it around your waist so that you will not fall .

"Ah!" you shouted and his hands were already around your waist.

"Gwenchana?" Jaejoong asked nervously.

"My..my leg.." you complained .

"Wae? Is it here?" Jaejoong asked and he took off your shoes . He touched the ankle , the foot , the knee to confirm where you are hurting right now.

"Ahh , yes there ." you said in pain when Jaejoong finally get the right ankle , which caused the most pain to you.

"Wait ." Jaejoong said and went towards his car . He grabbed the safety box out and inside was full with all medicines supplies .

"I didn't know Jaejoong-sshi is a person that cares about safety a lot too." you said when you looked into the box .

"Ani, this was given by a fan of mine . I think it is useful so i kept it in the car. " he said and he applied some medicine that smells strong on your ankle . He then wrap the bandage around your ankle.  You never thought that Jaejoong was this thoughtful . He doesn't even care the strong smell that might ruin his image of being a star , yet , he also took off your shoes in the public .

"Ahh ku-mao ." you said and tried to stand up.

"Is it better now ?" he asked while wrapping his arms around your waist .

"Yes its better." you said and you awkwardly took his hands off your waist . Jaejoong , who realized that you actually didn't like guys touching you a lot , decided to take away his hand .

"Mi..Min Ji ah..do you actually hate me?" he asked in a sudden , while looking at you deep into your eyes .  You was aghast when he asked you that question . Its like..come on , who will hate such a sweet guy like him? Its one in a zillion.

"Ani! " you shook your head .

"Then why do i feel ..." he wanted to finish it off . However ,a phone call came .

"Jaejoong ahh !" the manager called.

"O.. manager-nim." Jaejoong answered . He then walked away to the side to answer the phone.

"Where were you? You didn't forget that you will have duet recording today with Nicole-sshi , did you??" he said. Jaejoong then pat of his forehead , feeling bad for forgetting it . He was too enjoyed with the moments with you .

"Ahh..mianhae , i nearly forgot . Now..*look at watch* its just 3AM , i will be in CJES when Nicole comes ." he said .

"Make sure you remember . Aigoo , its my first time seeing you forgetting an appointment. Is the fan that attractive?" the manager chuckled.

"She is ." Jaejoong replied while looking at you who is looking and enjoying the view of Seoul.

"M..mwoh? Wait..it doesn't seems like you are home . Where are you?" the manager-nim asked.

"We accidentally fell asleep in the car , hyung . We didn't even did a lot yesterday . I feel bad for her ."  Jaejoong said .

"Jaejoong-ahh , its reality . She is just a fan . After that , she will still be a fan . You do know she is not the only fan? You still have a billion waiting for you . Are you going to spend so much time on each of them? Even a second is enough , how many centuries will it take for you to finish dating with your fan? Forget about it . Come back to CJES soon." the manager said .

Jaejoong then closed his phone . What manager hyung said was right . If he were to give each fan a second ,how many hours...no ..centuries will it take to finish it off. However , he knows that you are different. He thinks you are so different that he find you attractive and starting to like you .

"Min Ji." he suddenly called.

"Yeh Jaejoong-sshi." you answered and walked towards him . The distance of you and him was quite far and you hardly could see him as it was still dark.

"Jaejoong-sshi?.. Thats formal ~ Call me oppa . " he demanded.

"O..o..oppa? " you muttered. How could you call him oppa , he is not a friend but a celebrity !

"Yes oppa. Whats wrong? Every girls outside there are calling the older guys oppa. I want too." he said and smiled .

"Deh..." you nodded shyly . "Ah , aren't we suppose to go back now? " you continued and changed the topic.

"Wae? Are you in a hurry or you don't want to spend time with me?" Jaejoong teased.

"Ani..i thought you have a schedule with Nicole-sshi..You are having a duet recording with her isn't it?" you asked .

"Wa..are you a stalker? How did you know?" he asked back . You was quite unhappy and felt sad about him calling you a stalker . You are not a stalker! Calling you a stalker means he is thinking you is a part of the sasaeng fans . Those which chase and stalk their idols crazily .

"Ani...your manager told me during the backstage . He was saying your date was postponed earlier because you have appointment today." you replied. You was already sad enough he called you a stalker . And you felt you are in a bad luck as you could only spend a few hours with Jaejoong . Unlike KyungMin , the lucky one , who could spend a day date with Park Yoo Chun . Anyway , you are satisfied and glad that you could even talk to Jaejoong for a minute . A minute would be enough !

"Ahh..so its like this?" Jaejoong said and smiled . However , he could see something weird on you . He saw that you are unhappy and disappointed when he called you a stalker.

"You should go..i can go back on my own ." you said .

"Are..you angry ? Is it because i called you a stalker?" he asked again . You looked away .

"Ani." you replied . Of course you won't say yes.

"Ahh..ani.. thats not what i mean . I mean...No.. i mean that .." Jaejoong mumbled . He was still figuring how to explain to you . He didn't mean to call you a stalker which mean a sasaeng fan . How could he ask you if you are noticing him everyday in front of you? The only word he could think to replace is stalker . He didn't know that word would hurt you.

"Gwenchana . It doesn't matter." you said .

"Ani , it matters ." Jaejoong said . You was surprised when he said it matters . Who are you? Just a stalker to him. Jaejoong couldn't figure out how to explain to you. The more he talks , the more mistakes he make . He felt bad for making you so awkward and sad.

"Fine , just let me send you home ." Jaejoong gave up on explaining . He believes that time will change both of you . Time will show Jaejoong's interest in you .  Just time..time.

"M..mwoh?" you said . A guy ...especially like him sending you home?

"Just let me send you home ." he said and he opened the car door . You couldn't reject but to accept . You then entered into the car. After you entered and the door is closed , Jaejoong pat lightly on his head ."Aish , what are you doing.." he mumbled to himself .

"Where is your home?" he asked while fasting his seatbelt . Your home? You thought to yourself . Its more like Kyung Min's home . When you was about to say something , Jaejoong then reversed his car. The way he reverse his car..is just so amazing . He was putting his hand on your headrest and looked at the back to reverse the car . You looked at his side face . The sharp nose...red pale lips , and double eyelid eyes .. is just so gorgeous.

"Wae? " he said when he found you looking at him weirdly.

"Ani..and just send me to the bus stop at Incheon . I can go back using bus through there." you said.

"Bo? No , its so late now . How can i do that?" he said and seem to be disagree with what you said.

"Gwenchana . I am used to it already . " you said .

"No..used to it? How can you wait at the bus stop alone for the bus ? Its dangerous . " Jaejoong said .

"Ahh..i need to work ." you said .

"But still..it is dangerous . Please don't do that." Jaejoong said . Why is he caring so much? He could just drop me anywhere and buzz off . Why does he bother to talk and ask you more?..

"Are you not telling me your home location?" he asked again . As he looked at you , he felt that you are unwilling to tell.

"I get it . I am a stranger and you should not tell me a lot . Alright , i will just drop you at the bus stop." Jaejoong continued.

"Ahh..its not like that. Ok." you replied . You wanted to explain but you couldn't.

During the journey , both of you were so quiet . The atmosphere was weird and both of you didn't talked.

"Telling me where is your home is that hard?" Jaejoong mumbled to himself in his heart.

"Am i making him angry and getting his nerves up?" you mumbled to yourself.

"MinJi.." Jaejoong said when the car stopped at the bus stop. "Jaejoong-sshi." you called at the same time .

"Ah , you say first." you said .

"Jaejoong-sshi again? Oppa." he reminded you .

"Ahh . I am leaving , goodbye . Before i forget , here is a small gift for you." you took out from your bag before you leave the car. Jaejoong then took it and smiled.

"It is just a small gift. I have to go , bye ~" you waved and left the car . Jaejoong then scroll down the window and called your name .

"Min Ji ahh ! Thankyou for spending time with me . If..if i ..just if. If i could ask you out again , will you come?" Jaejoong asked .

"Of course ~" you replied . How would you not go out with him , the HALLYU STAR?!  You waved and entered the next bus behind Jaejoong . Both of them then went back to the reality ..and separated.

-

"Hyung , how was the date?" Junsu was the most nervous and nerve-wrecking guy . He asked when Jaejoong arrived at CJES.

"It was great ." Jaejoong said and smiled to himself.

"Yoochun hyung ! Look at Jaejoong hyung ! He seem to be hiding something !" Junsu complained.

"Aigoo Junsu ah , you will know the feeling later when the sun rises up . " Yoochun said .

"Time flies so fast . " Junsu mumbled .

"Bo yaaah , Junsu is always in another world ." Jaejoong muttered.

"Mwoh? What another world? I am always in this world! I am just saying time flies fast and today will be the day already . "Junsu said .

"Yeah . Time do flies fast . Like just now , a few hours weren't enough to understand each other . Aigoo..will time stop?" Jaejoong complained.

"Hyung..Just like DBSK...and now we are JYJ." Junsu said .

"I know right. Time really heals all . Lets appreciate our moments together~" Yoochun said and smiled . However , Jaejoong seem to be sad when Junsu mentioned Yunho and Changmin . Its been a year , ever since they met each other . Isn't the world too cruel? Its just a contract that matter , not friendship . Why must the friendship between them be separated ?

"Araso , we are JYJ . and we face things together . Promise?" Jaejoong said .

"Promise ." Junsu and Yoochun said at the same time . Three of them managed to make through so many hard times and circumstances .

-

You went back after taking the bus . Obviously , you knew that KyungMin was waiting for you and she is going to ask a lot . A LOT.

"O. KyungMin." you said when you entered the house quietly. It was already late and morning soon . You doesn't want to wake her parents up.

"O...Min Ji ah." she said . It wasn't the usual her . The usual her would be happy , hyper , and has a lot to talk. But she kept quiet.

"Any..anything happened , ?" you asked .

"Ani..just that i hope the sun doesn't rises so fast." she said .

"Why not? Yoochun is waiting . Isn't that what you hope the most?" you asked and put down your bag .

"Of course it is. But..i doesn't want the day to be so fast . After today , i will have nothing to look forward to . I will not meet him again and everything will end . I doesn't want to finish it." she said and looked at you.

"Pabo. How could you think this way? You are already so lucky than the other fans who could never ever exchange gaze with the idols . Now that you are picked , and its 1 among the billion ! Aren't you suppose to be satisfied and be happy for today's date?" you said and pat lightly on his head .

"Ah , you are really the best at advicing me. " she said and hugged you .

"Between , how was the date today?" she continued. "Short but great." you said and smiled . "Aigoo..see that see that face of yours ! " she teased.

"What?" you asked and touched your face ." You are blushing my goodness !" she teased again . "Bo?" you said .

Her phone then suddenly vibrated . It was a notification of the JYJ tweets.

"Omg , you really is a fan . Over-obssessed " you praised her and she winked .

"Yah ! Kim Jae Joong tweeted!" she said as soon she unlocked her lockscreen. You rushed next to her and both of you shared looking at the small screen .

"It was a happy day today , keke ~ I was so stupid that I forgot to take a picture ! We will meet again ~" - @mjjeje

You smiled when you saw the tweet . You was obviously blushing .

20110822bosssjaejoong1.jpg

"I had a happy day too ~ I totally have no regrets now ^_^ " @minji9015

Suddenly , you got a direct message from twitter coming in .

"Im sorry i couldn't follow you in twitter although we knew each other . Fans might harm you if i follow you suddenly. I will sure to keep up to your updates although i am not following you . ^^ @mjjeje

"You are too nice to me. Thankyou~ Good luck for your recording later." @minji9015

"To be honest , i am getting more interested to know you more . Got to go , bye ." @mjjeje

You smiled when you see that message . Suddenly , KyungMin snatched over the phone and look at it .

"Min Ji ya~ are you crazy? Sending direct messages to your ownself and said to be wrote by jaejoong? " she said .

"Bo ya~ its really from Kim Jae Joong ! " you snatched back and looked at the message .

"Mwoh? You think i will trust you?" she chuckled.

"I am not as childish as you think to send it to my own ." you said and later moved to the bathroom .  You gave her a :P face.

"Aish. Its really Jaejoong Minji ahh?! " KyungMin said although you went to bathroom.

"I don't know i don't know~" you replied happily and you went to took a bath.

-

Author's note : Annyeong everyone ~ updated again ! Omo ..will jaejoong really fall in love with her? Next update will be about their next outing . And also about DBSK-JYJ issue . Stay tune ? <3 thanks for the support ! Please subscribe and comment ^^