It wasn't suppose to be like this

Seeking Love

CHAPTER 15

Jaejoong was scrolling down his timeline and he could noticed the fans tweet on Jackal Is Coming . He was relieved and loved the fans for all the support and love towards him . He didn't managed to see your tweets because he unfollowed you due to manager's request and to not make the fans go crazy . When he clicked on the trend on the movie , he managed to see @MinJi9015 tweeting about supporting the movie . Jaejoong felt bad , for treating you this way and you still stay as his fan , and even asking people to support his movie instead of hating & blaming him . Jaejoong then clicked more on your tweets and managed to see your tweets of losting a home , a phone and more . He was pretty shocked and worried when he sees that . Phone was still acceptable but a home to live? What does it suppose to mean? Jaejoong wondered. Does it mean...you have no home to stay in now?

He then rushed outside the door and called Yoochun . 

"Yoochun ahh." Jaejoong said while rushing to his car in the carpark.

"Yeh hyung?" Yoochun greeted.

"I am sure you still has your date's home address with you right now?" Jaejoong asked . Jaejoong knew that you once told him you stays in your best friend house , which is KyoungMin's house . Jaejoong wanted to go and see , at least once.

"M-mw-mwoh ? Her address? Why would you want that? And hyung , are you heading to the mall to get your stuff for Nanjing?" Yoochun asked.

"Ani i will get it later . Yes , her address, message me ." Jaejoong replied and started his car's engine.

"Hyung , what happened? Can i come with you?" Yoochun said . Jaejoong was thinking if its a right time for him to follow Jaejoong along . However , Yoochun would be good to be there . He can help ask KyoungMin about it .

"Y-yoochun ah , will the manager be unhappy if he knew you are coming over with me to do something unrelated to work?" Jaejoong sighed.

"Its okay . Its a free-schedule day today . Pick me up at the Seoul District ." Yoochun said.

"Araso." Jaejoong nodded . Before moving , Jaejoong hesitated once again . Why is he caring so much for you? Even troubling Yoochun to follow just to know if you are safe and sound . He is being curious of you again . 

-

Jaejoong then picked Yoochun up at the Seoul District . Yoochun quickly went into the car .

"Hyung..Its her isn't it?" Yoochun said.

"Am i being a little too absurd?" Jaejoong said .

"Ani, i am proud of you hyung , you should do something that you want . If you care for her , go ahead. Although i don't know what is happening."Yoochun smiled.

"Ah , i should give her a call and attempt if anyone answers." Jaejoong said and took out his phone. 

-

KyoungMin was still laying on the bed . She was refreshing what silly thing she did yesterday . It was a totally crazy thing for her to kick out MinJi , her best friend , out the house . It was an absurd fact and she blame herself for being so drunk . She don't even know where to look for you , because your phone was left on the drawer . She felt like crying , because she just lost you for her jealousy . She caught MyungSoo picking you up from her house . At least , she felt relieved for a moment that there is someone taking care of you . Of course , you always had told her about MyungSoo oppa . How good he is and all . Out of a sudden , she stood up from her bed after hearing someone's phone vibrating . She quickly checked her phone , however , it wasn't her phone that was ringing . She then found out that it was your phone on the table . She quickly walked towards the phone and checked out the caller . 

" My Idol-nim ~" 

"M..my idol-nim?" KyoungMin muttered and don't know if she should answer or decline the phone call . She then just answered to know who is it .

"Yeobosaeyo?" a guy voiced to the phone .

"Is it MinJi ??" Jaejoong continued . 

"Min Ji?" KyoungMin muttered . Her voice was a little shaky and nervous because she felt that it was because of her that the people that wanted to look for you couldn't find you .

"Y--you are not MinJi?" Jaejoong said .

"Ani.." KyoungMin answered.

"Tell me , who are you and where is she ." Jaejoong angrily asked.

"Why not you tell me who are you?" KyoungMin hesitated to answer when Jaejoong voiced out angrily. Moreover , she feel more angry when she knew that there is another guy who cares for you .

Jaejoong stayed in silent . He couldn't reveal who he is or not he might even appear on the magazine tomorrow.

"Why are you not talking? Stalker-yah?" KyoungMin said .

"I don't need to even talk to you . Tell me where is she . You must be her best friend isn't it ? Why isn't she with you now? " Jaejoong said .

"Well , don't you need to worry. Someone already took her away earlier than you . She is safe and sound although she isn't living with me here ." KyoungMin replied .

Jaejoong lurched backwards when he heard someone had already picked her up . So its true that MinJi is no longer staying with her best friend anymore . Jaejoong then ended the phone call and put his phone away in disappointment.

"Wae , hyung?" Yoochun asked and Jaejoong took a U-turn.

"U-turn? Wae?" Yoochun asked again .

"Gwenchana , i think i did more than what am i suppose to." Jaejoong said and drove back to CJES.

"Ah..hyung.." Yoochun felt sorry .

-

Jaejoong then went to the gym centre that CJES prepared for the celebrities . After gym , he decided to head out for lunch and buy his things needed during the 4 fanmeeting countries.  He drove out to the nearest petrol station to get his car fuel filled up . Then he went to the Hanguk Mall to purchase his items. He could actually choose to not go and make the manager buy everything instead of appearing in public , but he wanted to get some fresh air . He's been tired and bored of stucking in CJES and busy with his schedule nowadays.

You woke up quite late and wanted to prepare breakfast . However , there wasn't anything in the fridge . You was quite hungry so you decided to head out to the market to buy something . It was already 11.00 am by then . Instead of going for the early market , you decided to choose Hanguk Mall to buy the groceries . Its been long ever since you walked in shopping malls due to work and all . You quickly get yourself changed and applied some light makeup on your face . You took your phone together with your bag and took a cab .

It took around 10 minutes to reach the mall . The mall was pretty big and good . Moreover , the groceries are much more cheaper and in better quality there .You walked into the mall and went to the groceries side . After buying the groceries , you went by the cinema and managed to see many movies on air . There were many movies promoted outside the cinema and one of them that you could notice the most is 'Jackal Is Coming'. The board was quite big and Jaejoong JiHyo were on it. The date release of the movie was also printed on the board to notice the fans. As you were walking out from the cinema reception , you accidentally bang on a person without realizing . Luckily , only a bag of the groceries dropped and you quickly picked it up.The guy whom you bang on was nice enough and willing to help you out . He was dressed in a long jean which cut above his ankle , and with self-knitted black sweater . He also wore a pair of sunglasses . You wanted to apologize but the sunglasses make you can't even look into his eyes. 

"Sorry." he apologized and passed you the grocery bag . You realized that he was startled when he look into your eyes . 

"Y-y-you.." you suspiciously looked at him .

"Oh !" you was astonished when you could simply guess its Jaejoong . Only celebrity dresses that way . You gulped and your heart beat even faster.

-

Both of you ended up being in a quiet coffee shop that has less customers and calm atmosphere. Its the second time you are having lunch with a celebrity . First time it was luck , the luck that brought both of you to meet each other .. And now what? Fate..?

"Ahh...nothing to say to me?" Jaejoong volunteered to start the conversation.

"Its surprising ..to meet you here." you replied.

"Wae? It isn't weird for a celebrity to walk in malls." Jaejoong muttered.

"I know." you nodded and kept quiet . 

"So.." both of you talked at the same time.

"Y-you say first." Jaejoong mumbled.

"Ah..i just want to say that i can't wait to watch your movie . You sure did a great job . I watched..the trailer. Its amazing." you praised and smiled . You know that Jaejoong had ignored you in the public where his friends were all there . However , you still liked him as an idol . Since fate brought both of you to a conversation , you decided to say something cheerful instead of being emotional and dull.

"Y..yeh?" Jaejoong was astonished . He couldn't believe that you are still watching on him eventhough he treated you badly . No matter you are his crush or a fan , he as an idol or also a human out there shouldn't have been so harsh to you.  He was touched...when he heard you saying he did a great job. He was even more happy when you watched the trailer and was looking forward to the movie.

"Ah thankyou . A-ac-actually, didn't you blame.." Jaejoong wanted to ask.

"And there was a scene where you say you nearly couldnt get married !" you chuckled and tried to not listen to him about the topic and things that had happened . It was consider a past already...to you . Now he is just an idol you admire. The more you think about , the more you are angry and frustrated about it.

"MinJi.." Jaejoong called your name in a soft tender voice. You kept quiet.

"That night i am really sorry . Nicole Jung..and others were there .You..I..I hope you understand that life like me is not easy. We don't have freedom and we..."Jaejoong explained. You became annoyed and frustrated . Why? Why is he mentioning the topic again where you tried to escape from it? You had already done acting nice and kind to him . What is he going to explain? Or how? Saying he is ashamed to have such a fan like you who seem to be like a sasaeng? Annoyed meeting you? Ashamed to introduce to his friends? Worried about his girlfriend , Nicole? Whats more? , you wondered.

"Enough , Jaejoong-sshi." you called formally . You didn't make it loud because you doesn't want the people surrounding you to realize that you are talking to Hallyu Star Kim Jae Joong.

"I am tired of acting nice . I am really not in the mood to be played by you . I lost my best friend just because of you . I ...am so ashamed of myself too . I am sorry to disturb you as if i am a sasaeng fan and kept on talking to you . I know i am not good enough to be your friend , not even a fan . Mianhae." you said with a tearful voice .

"M-mwoh?" Jaejoong was shocked when he heard you saying you lost your best friend because of him.

"What best friend?Is it that girl...K-kyoung Min?" Jaejoong asked.

"You even know my best friend." you was shocked. You took your bag and leave . Not even eight steps away , Jaejoong pulled you to a better place where nobody notices to have a talk . 

"Yah ! Lee Min Ji , stop making me feeling bad . Is this a way for you to make me stay and always notice you? " Jaejoong muttered.

"Bo?" you replied.

"Tell me what is going on . What is happening? Your twitter and everything . What stupid things were you writing? Do you know how worried.." Jaejoong said.

"Take your hands off me . Why? Why are you talking to me and worrying bout me here but not where we were that night? This is a public place too, where there are several fans of yours here too . Wae? Is it because Nicole Jung isn't here?" you fluttered . You can't believe you are in a fight with Kim Jae Joong , the celebrity.

"Then what ? You are being so bad to me because of your M-Myung Soo oppa?" Jaejoong speaked. How did he know him ? Yes , they met once outside . But why is he mentioning him out of a sudden?

"You are getting out of the topic . You are a celebrity , a Hallyu Star! Why do you even know so much of me where---" you replied.

"Because from that day when we went out for a date  , i start to notice you and felt different when i am with you than anyone else!" Jaejoong muttered all his thoughts. You was shocked , aghast , flabbergasted and angry at the same time . What is this huge star Kim Jae Joong talking about?

"I had told you , i say i am starting to fall in love with you , i said you are cute , i always dm you through twitter. Are you that stupid to not realize that? Do you think a celebrity like me will tweet and talk to a fan to the extend of how i did to you? It was obviously different . I was stupid , i really thought its easy for us to be together just like this . I thought even if i am having a hard time , you will still convince , advice and show me your happiest smile . Do you even understand and know how worried was I when i saw your emotional tweets? I was so stupid and brave to the extend i called your best friend and wanted to ask about you . I had never expected another guy to get you instead of me . I thought its a chance , for me to show you that i am capable to do things like how guys outside do. But it seems i couldn't get this chance . I don't know , why am i making myself suffering to approach you in a better way." Jaejoong said and walked away.

You stood right where Jaejoong talked to you . It was absolutely like a dream . You couldnt even refresh what happened just now . A celebrity confessing to you? You thought it must be a joke and laughing stock for everyone . You couldnt believe...Jaejoong had been noticing you so much . EVen calling KyoungMin . He is like a stalker...that protects you anywhere . Suddenly , Jaejoong walked and came back towards you . He pulled your hand along .

"Just accompany me for one hour . Its enough . And i will not disturb you anymore." Jaejoong said. He must be crazy , how is he even disturbing you?You don't even know what he is talking about . 

"Jaejoong-sshi.." you pat his shoulder when he was pulling you. He ignored you and just pulled you without your acknowledge. What is he trying to do?Both of you was walking awkwardly across the mall . 

"Kim Jae Joong.." you start calling him loudly and tried to swing your hands off. 

"You are in a public place ! Aren't you worry that anyone could see you? Even i could recognize you although you were with sunglasses and cap." you said.

He did not answer anything . Instead he turned around and hugged you . You swear that was the first hug from a guy or maybe specifically..a celebrity. A tight hug...that is warm and gives you a different feeling .

"Everything is too fast..I dont get it . Are you really...really serious?" you asked when he was still hugging you.

"I was never this serious before." he said and kissed you without you knowing . His hands were on your cheeks , putting your lips against his , and he was kissing you . He held it hardly and not willing to let you go . You did kiss him for a few seconds , but after that you tried to push him away . After sometime , you could push him away when he finally gave up and let go of you . The people surrounding him were looking and you was worried if Jaejoong will be seen .

"What am I? Some e that you can kiss and let go anytime?" you cried and left the mall. You wiped your lips and tears at the same time . You should be happy , because a celebrity just kissed you. Its everyone's dream . And you was one of them that managed to fulfill it . However , you was crying . You have no idea why . You don't know where all these tears came from...

"Kim Jae Joong, you must be crazy." Jaejoong mumbled to himself .

Author's note: Hi ~ Please read my other new fic ! Been watching 'Nice Guy' and i drooled for SongJoongKi. Hope you guys like this update! xx