Late-Night Shopping

My Marriage Life With BEAST

 

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9403-9CptH8 - T-ara - Bo Peep Bo Peep

-----------------------

You grabbed a trolley and called your husbands over.

"Noona, noona can I buy these? Please?" Yoseob gave you his puppy-dog eyes while holding out his arms full of chocolate bars.

"Aigoo you're such a child," Doojoon dragged Yoseob away by the ear and forced him to put back the chocolate while you giggled and pushed the trolley.

"Here let me help you with that," Kikwang smiled and took charge of the trolley.

You smiled your thanks and stopped to grab some spices.

"So, what are you going to cook for us?" he questioned.

"Hmmm I was thinking spicy, crispy pork strips (there is actually a name for this, I have no idea how to translate it to english though haha, but it tastes so good!), cold sesame noodles with peanut sauce and, of course, we should buy some tteok since it's a party, for the dessert, dont you think?," you replied a bit distractedly since you were thinking about what else you needed.

"That sounds delicious," Kikwang gaped and you giggled at his expression.

Just then, Junhyung came up to you with what looked like 10 bottles of coke in his arms and dumped them into the trolley.

"Er Junhyung, are you really going to drink all of this?" you asked with a shocked expression.

He simply nodded and you mouthed "wow" at Kikwang who chuckled.

You turned around when you felt someone tap your shoulder. 

Hyunseung, who was walking with Dongwoon behind you, carefully placed some fruits and a bottle of milk in the trolley.

"We're out of those," he simply said and stuck his hands back in his pockets.

Dongwoon also had a loaf of bread in his hands and was about to put it in the trolley as well, when you noticed and pushed it faster.

Dongwoon's mouth dropped open and looked at Hyunseung who was looking at your back.

"Did you see that?" he said indignantly, "She just pushed it faster when I was about to put the bread in!"

Hyunseung just shrugged and replied, "Well, she does have every right to, after what she thinks you did to her."

Dongwoon rolled his eyes and waved his hand, "But that was a long time ago, I'd even forgotten until now. Damn that girl can hold a grudge."

Hyunseung took out his music player and quietly replied so that not even Dongwoon could hear him, "Liar. You never forgot, and nor did she."

----------------------

"Aigoo!," you complained as you threw yourself onto the couch, "How much did we buy exactly? My arms hurt!" 

Doojoon raised an eyebrow and said, "Why don't you ask my credit card?"

You just chuckled and replied, "But I'm your wife! If you want someone else to pay, ask my other five husbands."

Doojoon looked at the others who quickly looked preoccupied with other things.

"Alright!," you jumped up, "Time to get to work!" 

You started to rinse all the ingredients for the dishes when someone suddenly hugged you from behind.

"Noona let me help you!" Yoseob beamed.

You looked around for the others to help but no one was near you.

What you were about to do next, you hated, but it had to be done.

"Seobie!" you pouted and his eyes widened, "I would love that but, I think the other members are going to be lonely, don't you think? Why don't you go play with them okay?" You gave him your best puppy-dog eyes and aegyo.

His mouth fell open and closed a few times before he managed to say, "O-okay," and wandered off to the living room.

*Phew* you wiped imaginary sweat off your forehead but jumped when you heard someone say, "I saw that".

You looked up to see Dongwoon's obnoxious smirk from the other side of the kitchen counter, and narrowed your eyes.

You went back to preparing all the food and ignored his presence. 

"You're going to have to talk to me one day," you heard from somewhere to your left.

*Oh really?* you thought bitterly *Challenge accepted!*

You rolled your eyes and refused to look at that infuriating face.

He just smirked. 

"You know, most girls would die to have me as their husband."

You glared at him and answered, "Well I'm not exactly most girls am i?"

He just chuckled and finally left.

You turned around and placed your hands on the cold marble kitchen counter.

*I'll never forgive him.* you thought bitterly.

After a while, you finished making all the dishes and placed them onto the dinner table.

"Wah noona it looks so yummy!" Yoseob looked at the dishes wide-eyed.

"Yah don't drool on the dishes, we want to eat them!" Doojoon scolded and stuffed a tissue in his mouth.

"It looks really nice ______-ah," Kikwang smiled at you causing you to blush.

"Alright can't we eat already?" Hyunseung said and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Here," Kikwang pulled out your chair for you and you gratefully sat down.

"Dig in," you said and everyone immediately started eating.

"Noona," Yoseob smiled,"It tastes really good." 

"Thank you," you replied. You were about to say something else when you saw tears forming in his eyes.

"Yoseob gwenchana?" you asked worriedly, "Why are you crying?"

He smiled sadly and replied, "It's been so long since I've had a home-cooked meal. It reminds me of my mum. I haven't seen her in ages. In fact none of us have seen our families in ages."

Your expression softened. *And to think they haven't had a home-cooked meal in a while. Well, at least their families contact them unlike mine.*

You pulled him in for a hug and whispered into his ear,"I promise I'll make you home-cooked meals for as long as we're husband and wife. Araso?" 

He smiled and went back to his food.

You had a great time joking and mucking about with all the other members. You found out Junhyung wasn't that scary at all and was really funny at times (though his love for coke is very real). 

"Aish, I'm so tired," you finally flopped down onto the couch again after playing games your husbands.

"We should sleep soon, it's getting late and we all have schedules tomorrow," Doojoon, being the leader he was, suggested.

Everyone looked at each other.

"The problem is... there are only six bedrooms in this house," you sheepishly said. 

"Oh! Oh! I bags sleeping in the same room as noona!" Yoseob raised his hand, only to be clonked on the head by Kikwang.

"How are we going to organise the sleeping arrangements then?" Hyunseung asked.

In the end, the seven of you dragged the duvets from the beds into the living room and slept on the floor, just like last night, before you met them. 

"I did this exact thing last night with Sulli, Vic-umma, Luna, Krystal and Amber," you whispered to no one in particular.

"F(x)? I think we're going to have to meet them soon," Kikwang quietly said from beside you, "So what did you talk about?"

"I told them how nervous I was, and how I thought I wouldn't be good enough for my husband," you whispered again.

Kikwang took your hand just like Sulli did.

"You're the best wife we could have asked for. Now go to sleep ______-ah, we've all got to get up early tomorrow. Sweet dreams." he smiled in the darkness.

You softly smiled as well and closed your eyes, entering the world of dreams.

 

---------------------------

 

Ooooooh what's going on between you and Dongwoon eh? ;D I actually have no idea... XD Anyways please do me a favour and read my first blog post thingy haha. Comment and tell me what you think! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/97736

Thank you!