Who Do You Like The Most?

My Marriage Life With BEAST

*Wah I'm so nervous* You screamed inside your head but tried to keep your outward expression the same.

However Yoseob noticed since you couldn't mask your feelings entirely.

"Here."

You looked up to see a bag of sweets in front of your face.

Yoseob shook the bag encouragingly at you and explained, "I always eat these when I'm nervous. I swear I've gained a kilo just from eating these. But don't worry you won't gain any since you're perfect," he hastily added.

You were surprised by his thoughtfulness and reached your hand into the bag and took one.

He gave your hand a squeeze.

"Don't be nervous! Noona is so pretty and talented, you'll get the most airtime I bet!" He grinned so you could see all of his gleaming white teeth.

You just blushed and whispered, "Komawo."

He just grinned wider if possible.

"Don't worry Noona, next time if you want to talk about anything, come to me. You can always lean on me." He replied.

You had gathered strength from his encouragement and pumped your arm.

"Hwaiting!" you smiled.

Kikwang looked over and frowned at the small distance between the two of you.

"Ah we're here!" Yoseob yelled as the car pulled into the studio.

As soon as you were off of the car, the crew started greeting the three of you and the stylists managed to drag you away.

The three of were split up since the dressing rooms were split into female and male.

You took a deep breath and turned the doorknob.

You were instantly attacked by something that just flew at you.

"_____-ah" it, no, she screamed.

"Su-sulli?" you stuttered, "What are you doing here?"

"Silly they asked me back for another time! So I'm like one eighth regular or something like that?" she pondered tapping a long finger against her chin.

"Anyways, let me introduce you to everyone," she led me around the room.

"This is Min from Miss A."

You shyly waved at her and she energetically waved back and gave you a smile.

*Wow she's so cute!* you thought.

"This is Hyosung from SECRET. She's a bagel girl," Sulli said earning a playful shove from her.

Hyosung turned to you and smiled.

*Her smile is so... gummy* you blinked.

"And this is Soyeon from T-ara obviously. Soyeon unnie, ____-ah thinks you're really funny on this show."

You blushed as Soyeon chuckled and thanked you.

"And these are two of the MC's Kim Shinyoung and Park Gyeongrim."

You bowed 90 degrees to both and greeted them.

"Okay now go get ready," she gently pushed you towards the stylists that were holding different equiptment and make up packs.

-------------------------

"KBS's official variety school. This is Oh My School!" The MC's shouted to the cameras.

"Today we have some very special guests. I think the males will be very excited." Kim Shinyoung turned to Tony.

On cue, all the males started whooping.

"Let's meet our new friends!" Park Myungsoo gestured towards the door.

"Sulli and ____-shi from f(x)!" the hosts shouted as everyone else clapped.

"Annyeonghaseyo," you bowed 90 degrees again, "I'm ____-shi."

"And I'm Sulli," Sulli added, "And we're part of f(x)!"

Everyone started clapping again.

You looked at Sulli; she seemed so cute and sweet in front of cameras but she was a lot more bubly and bouncy off camera.

The of you sat near BEAST and you shot Yoseob a quick look, to which he replied with a tiny smile.

"Now, Sulli stole all the spotlight last time she was on this show so let's focus on ______-shi!"

You laughed and covered your face in embarrassment.

"Now we hear you've gotten yourself not one but SIX husbands, two of which are here today?" Park Gyeongrim teased you.

"OOOOH," everyone said, while grinning at you.

"It's not what you think," you waved your hands in front of your face, "It's for We Got Married. I was so surprised when they told me I had six husbands."

"What were you thinking when you found out?" Kim Shinyoung asked.

You paused, then replied, "Is this even legal?"

Everyone on set burst into laughter.

Kim Shinyoung then asked a terrifying question for you.

"So who do you like the most out of all your husbands?"

You didn't know how to answer but thankfully Yoseob saved you.

"She likes me... right?" he gave you a stare.

"What! No, she obviously likes me better!" Kikwang retorted.

They both got out of their seats and started arguing really cutely causing everyone to laugh again.

"Aish they do this all the time at home as well," you chuckled and wiped a tear from the corner of your eye.

"But to answer your question, I like.... all of them!" you grinned causing Yoseob and Kikwang to groan.

"Aish I'm so jealous," Soyeon crossed her arms and turned her chair away from you.

"How come she gets six husbands and I don't even get a boyfriend?" she pointed at you.

"Why don't you ask one of them?" Park Myungsoo nodded his head towards Kikwang and Yoseob.

Soyeon looked at Kikwang then at Yoseob, then back to Kikwang again. She then turned to Myungsoo.

"I like Yoon Doojoon better," she stated, causing Kikwang and Yoseob to slump in their chairs. You chuckled along with everyone else.

----------------------

The rest of the show went by uneventfully, but by the end your stomach hurt so much from laughing.

"Wow that was so fun! Especially when the other team lost and got dressed up HAHAHA!" you laughed thinking about what had happened.

"_____-ah you ready yet?" Kikwang said as he knocked on the door.

You got up and opened it and told him to come in since everyone else was done.

"Yeah I'm done, should we go now?" you said.

"Actually..." Sulli piped up from behind you, "How about they come and meet your family?"

"My family is in America you know that Sulli," you said quietly.

Kikwang noticed the change of tone and wondered what was wrong.

Sulli hastily backtracked.

"No dummy I mean us. You know, f(x)?" she mouthed "duh" and giggled.

"EH?!?!" the two of you gaped. 

 

-----------------------------

So I finally finished all my math homework to update.

MUAHAHA so proud of myself! Anyways, I shall update again tomorrow!

Till then B2UTYS listen to more B2ST and peace out XD