Married at age 17?

My Marriage Life With BEAST

 

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY - f(x) - Hot Summer

------------------------

"KAMSAHAMNIDA!" You yelled along with Sulli, Amber, Krystal, Luna and Victoria.

"And that was f(x) coming first with their new single, Hot Summer," Yoon Doojoon, one of the co-hosts of Music Bank, concluded. 

"Take care until next time!" all the hosts bowed.

"Aaaaaand... cut!" the producer yelled. 

Everyone started bowing and saying "Thank you for your hard work!"  to the producer, camera crew and everyone else.

You and the rest of your group excitedly chattered as you walked backstage.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy wheeeee!" You gushed while the others just laughed at your childishness.

"Aigoo, I thought Sulli was supposed to be the cute one?" Victoria teased while pinching your cheeks.

You beamed up at everyone then opened the door to your shared dressing room.

"SURPRISE!" 

You jumped back in shock.

In different poses scattered around your room were Doojoon and four other boys you didn't recognise.

Doojoon was holding a cake with the words "Chuka hamnida" on it, while the others had popped streames the instant you had opened the door.

You looked at your other members who were mirroring the same expression you had on your face.

The boys just chuckled at your expressions.

"This is to congratulate you on your 1st place for your song!" Doojoon grinned, "Come on, let's eat we brought lot's of food!"

By this point you had gotten over your shock. 

"Omo! Thank you so much Doojoon-ah!" you smiled and hugged him.

The cake in his hand wobbled. 

"Careful!" Doojoon pretended to look mad at you, but failed miserably.

You just giggled and was about to grab plates for everyone when you were interrupted by a cute voice.

"Hey what about us?" the cute blonde guy in the corner pouted, "Don't we get hugs too?"

Luna rolled her eyes at him and grinned.

"Ah that's right!" Krystal suddenly remembered, "You haven't met the rest of BEAST have you _____-ah?"

You looked at the boys again. *So this is the rest of BEAST?* You wondered.

"Let us introduce ourselves," the guy with an eye smile said.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Kikwang, the main dancer. I debuted solo as AJ before BEAST," he finished with a wink.

You could feel your heart beat faster.

"Yah Lee Kikwang! Stop trying to seduce noona!" the blonde guy pouted.

Everyone laughed. *Noona? So I'm older than him?*

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yang Yoseob, the main vocal of BEAST," he beamed.

"I'm also the aegyo king,"  he added.

You giggled and replied, "So we're the maknaes huh?"

"Actually, Yoseob is older than you and he's not the maknae," Amber corrected. 

Your eyes widened. 

"But he's so cute and he called me noona!" you said.

Everyone laughed at your reaction and Kikwang replied,"He calls every cute girl he sees noona." 

You just shook your head in amazement and smiled encouragingly at the next person.

"Hi, I'm Hyunseung. I sing and dance and I'm currently in a unit project with Hyuna from 4Minute called Troublemaker," he said in one breath.

"Oh I know Hyuna unnie! We're pretty good friends!" you beamed.

He just nodded and nudged the bored-looking guy next to him.

"Hi I'm Junhyung, nicknamed the Joker and I'm the rapper," he said in a bored tone with a wave of his hand.

Sulli looked at your expression and whispered, "Don't worry, he's always like that." 

Junhyung heard and just scowled. 

"And together we're BEAST!" the five of them all said. 

"Well, actually, five sixths of BEAST, Dongwoon couldn't make it today." Doojoon sheepishly scratched his head.

*Dongwoon... Why does that name sound familiar?* you pondered.

There was no time to think any more about it since someone was knocking on the door.

"I'll get it," Victoria said as she walked towards it.

F(x)'s manager stepped in accompanied by another man you didn't recognise. 

All of you respectfully bowed.

The two men seemed just as surprised as you were when they saw BEAST but relaxed after a bit.

"Well this is going to be a bit easier. BEAST'S manager should be coming soon," your manager said.

"This is the producer of the show 'We got Married'. Victoria, you would know him already," your manager introduced him and you all bowed again.

"Well the reason we're here is to inform you that ______-ah will be on the show, with BEAST," the producer said.

Your mouth fell open and you looked around the room to see f(x) and BEAST all had the same expression as you.

"EH?" you stared at your manager "I'm getting MARRIED?!?!?!"

--------------------------

So how's the first chapter so far? Not too boring I hope, though I needed to set the scene and everything haha.

Here's what I found today: