Hunting for my new husband (part one)

My Marriage Life With BEAST

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ab8YpVuMTc - Secret - Madonna

----------------------

You woke up to find someone's arm on you. 

You looked across to see it belonged to Sulli.

Slowly removing her hand as to not wake her up, you got up and started freshening up.

"I'm meeting my husband today," you thought nervously.

After you had gotten ready, you went downstairs to your van where your manager hyung was waiting along with the WGM crew.

"How are you feeling?" they asked.

"A little nervous," you grinned.

The manager soon dropped you off at a park, along with the camera crew.

You scratched your head in confusion, until you spotted a pink envelope on a bench nearby.

You quickly rushed to it and opened it. 

"Go to the nearest Starbucks and order a hot chocolate and cheesecake." was all that was written on it.

You turned around in a circle trying to see if you could spot any Starbucks sign, but without any luck.

"Aish, I don't even know where it is!" you pouted and stamped your foot cutely.

You spotted some passer-bys and quickly rushed up to them.

Bowing, you asked, "Excuse me, but where is the nearest Starbucks?"

They looked at you weirdly at the random question but answered, "You go through the park and at the first traffic lights you see, turn left and keep walking for 100 m. It should be on your right."

"Kamsahamnida," you bowed again and left to follow their directions.

"Aish why did manager oppa leave me so far away," you grumbled as you tried to remember the directions.

"Turn left? Turn right?" You looked both ways, confused.

"Fine. I'll do this by chance. Eenie-meanie-miney mo.... right it is!" You turned right and kept on walking.

After about five minutes, you couldn't see Starbucks anywhere. 

"Don't tell me.... fifty-fifty chance and I picked the wrong one?" you face-palmed yourself while the camera crew laughed.

After going back for another 10 minutes, you finally spotted the Starbucks in the distance.

"Wheeeee I found it!" you did a cute victory dance and dashed towards the doors.

You went straight to the counter and ordered a hot chocolate and cheesecake, then went to sit down and wait for it.

"Excuse me, this is your order," a silky voice said from above you.

You looked up and your eyes widened.

"Hyunseung?!?!?!"

Hyunseung was dressed in a waiter's outfit carrying your order. 

"Are-are you my husband?" you whispered.

He put the food down and sat down.

"See, that's what I thought until they gave me this," he scratched his head and held out an envelope; the same as the one on the park bench.

You took it and just looked at it. *But isn't Hyunseung here already? Why is there another envelope?"

"Open it," Hyunseung urged.

You did as he said, and your jaw dropped as you quickly skimmed through it.

"Congratulations on finding the first one! Now for the five left... The next one will be found at wherever else you can buy cheesecake. Take the hot chocolate and Hyunseung with you. Good Luck!" 

*EEEEH? Five? Wait a second... not... the rest of B2ST?*