Dizzy

My Marriage Life With BEAST

 

"Promise me you won't attack her as soon as I let go?"

"Hyuuuung! I won't I promise! Just let me go already!"

"Maybe one of us should chaperone... Just to make sure"

"What? No! None of you guys had a third wheel!"

"Okay fine fine..." Doojoon sighed and let go of the back of Yoseob's shirt.

"But how should we switch out Junhyung and replace him with Yoseob hyung?" Kikwang enquired, "What do you think hyu-HYUNG?"

He looked around frantically for Yoseob, and spotted him beelining for Junhyung and you.

"Aish that little... I swear I'm going to kill him!" Doojoon muttered darkly, while Hyungseung and Dongwoon glanced at each, then cautiously stepped away from the leader.

"Poor ________-ah" Kikwang frowned, "He's going to crush her with his hug"

Sure enough, just a few metres away, Yoseob was squeezing you like an anaconda with prey.

"Er oppa, shouldn't we-ACK  go on our date now?" You puffed out.

You turned around to thank Junhyung for the date but he'd already left.

You pouted *I should've kept track of the time. Anyways time for date with the overactive monkey now*

"Noona! Let's go!" Yoseob said and clasped his hand in yours.

"Don't call me noona! I'm younger than you. It feels weird…"

"Okay noona!"

You just mentally facepalmed and allowed him to drag you off to a random ride.

The spinning teacups.

You looked at Yoseob's grinning face, then back at the teacup ride then shrugged.

*Psh... figures* you thought as you struggled to hide a growing smile.

Yoseob seemed to read your thoughts and wagged his finger,"Noona, don't underestimate this ride!"

"Mhmm suuuure hubby" you tried to say with a straight face but ended up bursting out laughing.

He just grinned and said, "You'll change your mind after."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"STOP SPINNING THE WHEEL IM SO DIZZY-UGH" You yelled as you spun around wildly in a teacup.

"Apologise!" Yoseob demanded.

"IM SORRY I UNDERESTIMATED TEACUPS!"

*Wow did I really just say that… I'M GOING TO KILL HIM WHEN I GET OFF*

The ride began to slow down, and eventually came to a stop.

It was silent between the two of you.

Lifting up one finger, you motioned for him to come closer.

Yoseob saw a look in your eye.

"Errr noona… I'm sorry for spinning it that much… forgive me?" he asked meekly, with one foot out of the teacup.

You just shook your head and motioned again.

He started backing away slowly, and when he saw you get up, he just broke out into a sprint shouting "Forgive me noona!"

"Aish that little," you grumbled as you got out of the ride, still stumbling around.

"You're starting to sound like our leader you know," an amused sounding voice said as that person steadied you.

"Kikwang…"

"My turn now" He accompanied with an eye smile.

You found yourself automatically smiling back, even though you were still dizzy.

"Here I actually got you something… close your eyes" He stated and you complied.

"Er you're still there right? Like you didn't run away?" You made sure by stepping out his foot with yours.

"Ow" he laughed, "Okay open your eyes now!"

You opened them and saw him down on one knee holding an open jewellery box, with two rings inside.

"Sorry, they're not real silver, but I thought I should get us a couple ring, and it seems as if I'm the first one to do so. Will you accept it?" He smiled sweetly.

"Um yeah I mean err yes of course!" you stammered then mentally hit yourself for sounding clueless.

"That doesn't sound very convincing," he crookedly smiled.

"Sorry, it's just a bit overwhelming. And yes of course I'll accept." you grinned happily and slid the ring onto your finger.

"Oh and you should get up, you'll hurt your knee," you added as you held out a hand.

"We should take a picture," he suggested and took out his phone,"What pose should we do?"

You grabbed his left hand with yours, and held it in front of the camera with your faces on either side.

"How about this?" you suggested.

In the end the two of you decided on that pose.

"It came out well," you smiled as you uploaded it onto the WGM website gallery.

*Funny. I've been dizzy two times today. One because of the teacups, and now I'm dizzy from happiness*

You were so happy that, at that moment, you had forgotten about the next date.

--------------------------------------

THE HIATUS IS OVER! :D

*CELEBRATION*

THANK YOU TO ALL READERS! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT :)

YoseobistheB2ST