Hunting for my new husband (final)

My Marriage Life With BEAST

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKZEmLvYVF0 - Big Bang - Love Song

-------------------------

*ANOTHER PINK ENVELOPE!*

You practically ran over to Junhyung and bent down to pick it up.

"What does it say? Where do we go now?" they asked crowding around you.

"Go back to where you started. Your last husband is waiting there for you." Junhyung read from beside you.

You tucked the mission card back into your pocket.

"Where I started was in the park near our dorm, our manager dropped me off there. So my last husband is there?" you wondered out loud.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Come on!" Yoseob grabbed your hand and ran out of the studio.

"Muh?" The others saw your eyes widen for a split second before you were dragged out of the room.

"Yah Yang Yoseob! You are dead when I catch you!" Kikwang hollered as he ran out after the two of you.

Doojoon chuckled and shook his head. *Looks like someone's already lovestruck* 

He smiled to himself and jogged after the three of you.

The two of you, meanwhile, arrived at the limo, panting.

"Aish, why did we run?" you gasped in between breaths of air.

"Because," Yoseob wiped your sweat for you and you blushed,"I wanted to spend time with you away from the others. What if I'm not your husband? I should at least get to spend some time alone with you then." He explained.

You opened your mouth to answer but was interrupted by Kikwang who dashed out of the doors of Cube Ent.

"Yah Yang Yoseob you!" he shook Yoseob, "Why did you run away with her?"

"Keke," Yoseob stuck his tongue out and held up a peace sign,"Kwangie's jealous!"

He turned red.

"Am not!" he replied.

"Are too!" Yoseob pouted.

"Am not!" 

"Are too!"

"Am-"

"Aish are you too going on again?" said a voice from behind them.

"Doojoonie appa he said I was jealous!" Kikwang pouted.

Your mouth dropped open. *Appa?*

Doojoon saw your expression and chuckled, "I'm not actually their appa, they just call me that because they think I'm like one. Just like how you call Victoria umma."

"Ah," you nodded.

"That's right, Doojoon is our ert appa," Yoseob crossed his arms and nodded.

Before you could say anything else Yoseob hollered, "Hey! Why are you two so slow?"

Hyunseung and Junhyung now came onto the scene.

"Okay everyone shut up and into the car," Doojoon rolled his eyes.

Everyone else was chattering noisily inside the limo, but you were staring out the window, lost in your thoughts.

*What if they ask me to choose one? I really like all of them. What should I do? What should I do?* you panicked.

Kikwang looked over at you and slipped his hand in yours.

You looked at him, surprised.

He gave you a reassuring smile and you automatically relaxed.

Soon you were back at the park near your dorm.

You nervously grinned and asked, "Everyone ready?"

"Yes!" they chorused back.

"Noona! Hwaiting!" Yoseob pumped his arm.

They piled out of the limo with you following close behind them.

The producer had asked them to stand in a horizontal line so their shoulders were nearly touching.

You looked from one face to another, then suddenly stopped and did a double-take.

*No way* you thought *I hope it's not him.*

You looked at the producer and asked, "So which one of them will be my husband?"

The PD just grinned and answered, "Actually as a new twist this season, you'll be getting married to....all of them!"