Hunting for my new husband (part two)

My Marriage Life With BEAST

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYoYoBtLqOY - Kara - Step

-----------------------

You and Hyunseung were back at the park thinking about the mission card you just received. 

"So I'm guessing the other five are the other members of BEAST?" you asked him, but he just shrugged.

You sighed. 

"Araso, let's go find the five others then. Where else can you find a cheesecake?" you pondered.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes, "A cake shop. Duh."

"Omo, you're so smart," you said with wide eyes, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

You picked up the hot chocolate and cheesecake and dragged Hyunseung for about ten metres then stopped and turned around.

'Err where's the nearest cake store?" you sheepishly asked and he face-palmed himself.

"This is how you got lost the first time, isn't it?" he muttered while taking out his smartphone to search.

You just giggled and nodded.

After he found the directions, the two of you were on the way.

"I think when we find the rest of the BEAST members, you'll all have to line up and they'll tell me which one will be my husband. What do you think?" you asked him.

He just kept silent.

You pouted, "You don't talk very much do you? It's okay, Vic-umma says I talk enough for two people." 

The cameramen laughed and you saw the corner of Hyunseung's mouth twitch.

You noticed and smiled to yourself. *Even though Hyunseung is shy, I think he would make a good husband.*

He spotted the cake store and pointed it out to you.

"That's it over there _____-shi," he said.

"Really? Let's go!" You grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the store.

"Annyeonghase- EEEEH?" you stared as you entered. 

"Vic-umma what are you doing here?" you asked.

She grinned and held up another envelope.

Both you and Hyunseung groaned. *Another one?* You thought wearily.

"I'm guessing that food's for me? Don't worry, I had a peek at it, and it's not hard," Vic-umma reassured you.

"Yah, umma who said you could open it?" you pouted.

Hyunseung meanwhile had already opened and read it.

"It says to wait outside? Muh?" He checked the back of the card if there was any more information but it was blank.

"Okay I guess we'll just go outside then? And after we walked all this way... Aish this is so tiring!" you stamped your feet in frustration.

The three of you left the store and waited outside.

"Look over there!" Hyunseung pointed, and you looked where he was pointing.

You could see in the distance a long black limo which eventually stopped in front of the three of you. Behind it was a van with your manager oppa in it.

"Mianhe, but I have to leave now! I'll see you at the dorm later ____-ah!" Vic-umma waved and entered the van.

Both you and Hyunseung looked at each other, then got into the limo.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" you bowed 90 degrees to the driver.

The two of you settled down in the limo with an awkward silence.

"So since you might be my husband, let's get to know each other," you said to break the silence.

Hyunseung raised an eyebrow and just answered, "I'm not very interesting. I'm the least funny of the members, and I'm really quiet as well."

You frowned and said, "I don't think that's true! You seem like the type that is quiet but pays attention to everything and understand people well. Well, that's what I think anyway." You shrugged.

Hyunseung stared at you in amazement. *She's quite different from any other person I know. This is going to be an interesting marriage.*

The driver finally stopped.

"Omo, we're here?" You looked outside, "Why are we at a cinema? Are we watching a movie?"

The two of you got out and looked totally lost until the driver rolled down the window and handed you two movie tickets.

"Kamsahamnida," you bowed again.

"Omo! The movie starts in five minutes! Let's go!" You grabbed Hyunseung's hand and dragged him into the cinema.

"You're in seats 12 and 13 in row K," the assistant, tore off part of your ticket and handed it back to you, "Enjoy the movie." 

You bowed and continued to drag him into the cinema.

"Ow, I can walk by myself you know," he pulled his hand out of your grip and started massaging it to get the blood flowing again.

You laughed but was quickly distracted by which seats the two of you were in.

"Hmmmm row K, row K... Ah found it! Seats 12 and 13!," You gestured for him to come over.

Luckily, there were only two other people in the row.

As the trailers started playing, your stomach rumbled and Hyunseung's mouth twitched again.

You shot him a look, but quickly groaned as your stomach started rumbling again.

"I should've gotten some popcorn or something," you grumbled.

"Would you like some of ours then?" a kind voice said to the left of you. 

"Yah hyung that's ours though," another cute voice said  from next to him.

You looked up to see the two other guys in your row, but you immediately  recognised their voices.

"KIKWANG? YOSEOB?"

 

----------------------------

 

So since the theme is marriage, I managed to find...... *drumroll* ENGLISH SUBBED EPS OF KHUNTORIA! I'VE STRUCK GOLD MUAHAHHAHAHA!

 

anyways here's the link keke ^^

 

http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2010/10/victoria-and-nichkhun-we-got-married.html