Hunting for my new husband (part three)

My Marriage Life With BEAST

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z68pBU5xW10 - Secret Garden OST - That woman

---------------

"KIKWANG? YOSEOB?" You gasped loudly.

"Shhhhh!" People from other rows began shushing you.

"What are you two doing here?" you said in a more hushed tone.

"Well they're obviously here because of WGM," Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"Actually, we had no idea, manager hyung gave us these tickets and told us we had to watch it. I thought it was a reward for working so hard these past few weeks. I guess not." Kikwang scratched the back of his head while you stuck your tongue out at Hyunseung.

"So I've found three of my husband candidates. Did any of you get an envelope this morning from your manager?" you asked them, but they shook their heads.

"Great, so what now?" you sighed.

Just then you received a text.

"Munja wa shong, munja wa shong," you sang along with the ringtone.

Hyunseung gave you a weird look but you ignored him and looked confused at the text.

"Vic-umma sent me a message saying look under your chair? Muh?" You looked under your chair and saw nothing.

You stuck your hand under and felt a rectangular shape taped to the underside of the theatre chair. *Another envelope!*

The three of you quietly exited the cinema and read the envelope.

"Chukahamnida! Next is the sporty leader. Before you pick him up, buy him a present! Good luck~" You read.

As you left the entire building, you saw the limousine was still parked outside.

You knocked on the window, and he rolled it down.

"Ahjusshi, can you take us anywhere we like?" 

He nodded.

You turned back to the three guys following you and gestered to the limo.

"Alright everyone! Get in!" you gestured to the limo.

"Wah noona did you hire this?" Yoseob gaped.

You chuckled and answered, "I wish I had that much money."

In the limo, you discussed with the others what to get Doojoon.

"Well, since Doojoon likes soccer, let's go to the sports store," you suggested.

"Aigoo, my future wife is so smart," Yoseob pinched your cheek and you flushed.

"Yah Yang Yoseob, what do you mean YOUR future wife. She'll obviously pick me." Kikwang retorted.

*Do I even get to choose?* You wondered.

"So immature," Hyunseung muttered.

Yoseob heard and said, "I bet you're just saying that to mask the fact that you like my noona!"

"Hey, I am not. And stop calling her noona!" Hyunseung said.

"Ooooh he's blushing, he's blushing!" Yoseob .

"Guys enough already, we're here," you opened the door and got out.

The three guys looked at each other and shouted, "Wait for us!"

After a while of looking around the store, you finally decided to get Doojoon a jersey and soccer ball.

"I'm paying for noona!" Yoseob pouted, "It's the duty of the husband to pay for everything the wife wants!"

"Yeah and that would be me!" Kikwang replied.

"Uh guys?" You waved your hands in front of their faces so they turned to look at you.

You held up the bag, "I've paid already."

The two of them gaped with open mouths,

"What? When?" they demanded.

Hyunseung scoffed and said, " When you two were bickering you pabos."

He turned and left with the other three of you following close behind.

You absent-mindedly opened the door to the limo while muttering, "I hope Doojoon likes what I got him. I have no idea what he likes."

"Well how do I tell you if I like it or not when you won't give it to me?" a voice said from inside the limo.

Your eyes widened and you nearly dropped the bags.

"DOOJOON?"