Let The Games Begin!

My Marriage Life With BEAST

"OOOOOOH we're going to visit f(x)? YAY! _____-ah you have to show me your bedroom, araso? Araso?" Yoseob, who you hadn't realised was leaning against the door, jumped up and down in excitement.

Sulli laughed and nodded. "As long as you guys are free after this then it should be fine."

"Anyways, we, as _____-ah's sisters, have to see if you are worthy husbands!" Sulli smirked.

Yoseob stopped jumping around.

Kikwang, who had been deep in thought at the proposal, reluctantly nodded.

"I guess it's only fair. We were going to have to meet sometime." Kikwang shrugged.

"_____ah? How about it?" Sulli faced you.

You copied Kikwang's action and beamed, "I'm fine with it! We'll be there after us three go back to our house and get the other members."

Sulli made an "ok" sign with her fingers, gave you a hug, smirked at the two boys.

Sulli left with your manager first and the three of you waited for B2ST'S manager who would be picking all three for you up.

"Noona I'm scared," Yoseob whimpered.

You smiled and patted him on the back.

"Trust me they're not that bad. They're just doing this because they're my sisters, araso? Since I'm the maknae, being protective of me is their job. And anyway, you're a great husband so don't worry."

You shyly mumbled the last part of that sentence and looked away so you didn't see Yoseob's mood change.

The manager entered the room and the three of you told him the plan.

He thought about it and nodded.

"Well, the rest of your schedule today is free, just like the others."

"Yay!" You hi-fived Kikwang and Yoseob making their manager chuckle.

"You boys better not cheat on your wife while you are there," he winked.

"It's okay, I'll divorce them if they do."

You tried to look stern, but only Yoseob believed you and hung onto you denying that he would ever do that.

Kikwang rolled his eyes and grinned.

A few hours later, the seven of you were outside the door.

Most of the guys were checking how they looked and nervously pacing to and fro.

You raised an eyebrow at how they were acting.

*Who would've thought unnies would make B2ST act like this* You tried to hide a growing smile.

*Ding* *Dong*

As soon as you pressed the doorbell, the door flew open and five bodies started hugging you and pinching your cheeks.

"_______-ah!"

"You've gotten skinnier! Are your husbands feeding you properly?"

"Are they being nice to you?"

"Sup"

"Aigoo our little maknae, all grown up!"

"Aish, unnies. I. Can't. Breathe." You gasped for air.

"Oh, right." They finally released you as you massaged your pink cheeks.

"So BEAST! Annyeonghaseyo, we're BEAST!" All of your husbands bowed.

"Ah come in! We have to introduce ourselves as well!" Krystal ushered them inside the dorm.

Your sisters introduced themselves and everyone settled down inside the living room.

"Oh unnies these are for you!" You held out a bag with two hands.

"Wah ginseng!" F(x) started looking at it.

"Komawo _____-ah!" Amber patted you on the head.

*Is it just me, or is _______-ah the Yoseob of f(x)...* Doojoon thought.

*______-ah is too nice! We just brought kimchi*

*I'm hungry*

*Wonder if they have coke?*

*This is awkward. What should I say?*

"Haha _______-ah's  kind of cute* Dongwoon thought. *Wait. What did I just think?!?! Ugh maybe I'm just tired.*

After settling down a bit and getting to know each other a bit more, the atmosphere loosened up and everyone was laughing and chatting around the dorm.

You looked around to see the two leaders talking, Sulli and Yoseob playing Wii, Luna was getting coke for Junhyung and Krystal was talking to Kikwang and Hyunseung.

You smiled at the sight of everyone getting along when your stomach rumbled.

*How embarrassing* You blushed. Thank god you thought no one heard.

Dongwoon looked up from where he was sitting on the couch and smirked when he heard your stomach.

*Well I guess I am hungry too* He got up.

"Hey isn't it about time to start eating? We've all had schedules today." He stated.

All of f(x) looked at each other and smiled in a secretive manner, confusing B2ST as well as you.

"We'll get to that soon enough," Vic-umma said smoothly, "But first why don't we have some games before dinner?"

You tilted your head in confusion.

"Listen up B2ST." Krystal piped up.

"All of you guys will be playing a game designed by yours truly. You'll be fighting for the position of  'Best Husband'. Last place goes without dinner, and the winner... will get a kiss from _____-ah!"

-----------------------

 

FINALLY FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!

Doing this on a stupid school laptop cos, surprise surprise, my laptop died. AGAIN.

Gotta send it off to get fixed ajsdlkfja;skej;i43utoi4ejf;.

OMGSH BIG BANG'S NEW ALBUM CAME OUT TODAY!

Hey it's the 29th! :D

So as usual B2UTY'S chill and listen to B2ST! <3