Competition At Lotte World

My Marriage Life With BEAST

You refused to look at them. *I mean I get it I'm an idol too, but did they just have to ignore me completely?* you grumbled.

The six member of BEAST shot each other looks. 

"What do we do, what do we do? Noona's mad that we didn't give her enough attention right?" Yoseob whispered frantically to the others while wringing his hands.

"Tch, well we are idols, she should understand," Dongwoon shrugged while Yoseob shot him daggers.

You heard that last comment from Dongwoon and felt hurt.

*I know I'm an idol, but I'm also your wife. Shouldn't you at least acknowledge my existence in front of other people?*

You sighed began studying the subway map. *Aish this day is already ruined.* 

Suddenly someone interrupted your thoughts. A boy that looked around your age was in front of you.

"U-um excuse me, but you're ~~~~ of f(x) right?" the boy asked nervously.

You answered with a nod and he immediately beamed, showing what looked like all of his teeth.

"I'm a really big fan of yours! Would you mind taking a picture with me?" He asked excitedly,"My name is Lu Han by the way." (shameless I know XD)

You inwardly grinned. *I guess I've seen a way to get back at my husbands.*

BEAST glared at Lu Han behind his back, while the two of you were taking a selca. 

After giving him a signature and lots of fanservice, you introduced your six husbands to him and he got off the stop.

"It was nice meeting you ~~~~-shi, I hope we meet again" he grinned as he stepped off.

You smiled at him and nodded through the glass.

"Yah, what was that!"

They pounced onto you the moment Lu Han was out of their sight. You sighed and spun around  to face them.

"Do you see how frustrating it was for me when you got attacked by those fans? At least I introduced you as my husbands to him, you guys just totally ignored me. Makes me think you're ashamed of me..." you mumbled that last part.

"Well..." Dongwoon started. You just sighed and stared out the window, trying to ignore the fact  that BEAST was beating the living daylights out of your maknae husband on a subway behind you.

"We get off here," you said in a monotone and stepped off of the subway without bothering to wait for your husbands.

Doojoon sighed and turned to face the other members.

"After that guy came up to her, I felt so jealous and protective of her that I wanted to drag her away," he admitted, "I guess it was a hundred times worse for her but we didn't think that way. We have to make it up to her at Lotte World somehow." He pondered ways for the last part.

The members were deep in thought as they walked behind you to Lotte World.

"Ah how about this?" Yoseob snapped his fingers, "Let's shout to everyone we see that we love ~~~~~~~~-ah and that she's our wife!"

"That will just make her embarrassed keep thinking everyone," Doojoon said and shook his head.

"Okay how about we each take her on a date," Kikwang stated.

"Explain further," Doojoon prompted, indicating that this wasn't a bad idea.

"Well, we would all get to have ~~~-ah individually for about 30 minutes. We get to take her around, buy her stuff she wants, go on rides, basically what you would do on a date except accelerated into 30 minutes," Kikwang explained.

The other members were getting excited at this idea.

"Okay who agrees with this idea? Everyone except for Dongwoon? Close enough we're doing this!" Doojoon decided.

Dongwoon sighed and rolled his eyes, then brightened at a sudden idea.

"Hyungs how about we make this a bit more interesting?" he smirked, "How about we make this into another competition?"

"What are we fighting for?" the rest asked curiously.

Dongwoon chuckled and replied, "Let's say... no chores for a week and also you get the chance to take ~~~~~-ah out on another date, but for the entire day!"

The rest eagerly agreed without thinking about it too much. He knew Junhyung and Hyunseung were lazy bums who hated housework, and Yoseob Kikwang and Doojoon really wanted to hang out with you. 

*That just leaves me* he thought smugly.

*Since I'm the maknae and I get pushed into housework a lot I don't really mind when I lose, and another date with ~~~~-ah? No thank you! ~~~~~-ah, get ready to have the worst date ever!*

 

----------------------

 

Short chappie this time I NEED TO GO SLEEEEEEEP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Night Guys! Next chappie is gonna be interesting ;)