Let's Go!

My Marriage Life With BEAST

A few days had passed since your visit back to the f(x) dorm.

You had gotten much closer to the boys compared to when you first met them and they felt the same way. Unfortunately, you had pretty much been confined to your house ever since and you were really bored.

*Aish why am I stuck inside on a nice day like this* you grumbled as you looked out the window at the clear skies.

*Too bad B2ST is at a photoshoot*

You sighed and got up to make yourself something to eat when you heard the door click open.

"Honey I'm home!" Yoseob yelled from the door.

You quickly rushed out to greet them with a huge smile on your face.

"Aigoo Seobie must be tired from getting up so early huh?" you pouted and pinched his cheeks while he nodded.

"Are you guys hungry?" You asked them as you looked for your apron.

*And maybe after we can all go somewhere* you thought excitedly.

"Actually ~~~~~-ah we're really tired from getting up at 5 am this morning, I think we should just get some sleep," Doojoon yawned and stretched, proving his point.

Your whole body sagged at the thought of being stuck in the house again and let out an inaudibule sigh.

As the group was trooping upstairs, Junhyung noticed your dismal figured lying on the couch, listlessly flicking channels.

"Hey guys," he said in a low tone, "When did we last hang with ~~~~~?"

They all stopped on the steps and thought about it.

"She's been stuck in the house for a few days no wonder she wonder she looked sad when Doojoon said we just wanted to sleep for today," Junhyung continued.

Everyone stared at the leader who sheepishly rubbed his head.

"Stupid Doojoon," Kikwang muttered while the leader tried to defend himself against the other members.

Dongwoon looked over at you as well. You slowly got up from the couch and walked back to the kitchen to find something to eat.

*Well we are her husbands, and as much as she hates me I have a feeling she would rather hang with me than be alone* he reflected.

The other members stopped harrassing Doojoon when they saw Dongwoon approaching you on the couch.

"Hey get up," he nudged you with his foot.

You shot him a glare and looked the other way.

"Hurry up! Go get changed,we're going out," Dongwoon said.

You looked around and tried to hide your curiosity.

"Wh-where?" you said in what you thought was a nonchalant tone.

Dongwoon easily saw through your cover and smirked to himself. *Guess she was really lonely after all*

He walked over to you and put his arm around your shoulder.

"Yah Dongwoon, get off-"

"Well since we are husband and wife," he continued with a loud voice,"Let's go on a date."

-------------------------------

In no time at all, the seven of you were at the ticket machine at the subway.

"Hey everyone, leader's paying for everyone today," Dongwoon suggested.

"Aish you little, get over here!" Doojoon started to chase the maknae around, earning weird looks from the passer-bys.

You started giggling at the childishness while Junhyung and Hyunseung quickly started walking away from you guys.

"Remember we don't know them," Junhyung muttered to Hyunseung who nodded and continued walking even further away.

"Aish come on, I wanna go nooow!" you whined cutely while tugging at Doojoon's sleeve.

"Alright alright get your tickets," he finally gave up.

You kissed your ticket and whooped, 'Yay! Lotte World wait for me!"

"I wish I was that ticket," Yoseob muttered.

"Yah ~~~~~~~~ wait up!" Kikwang and the rest started running after you as you skipped toward the subway.

 The seven of you got onto the transport not long before the doors closed.

"Yay we just made it!" you clapped with glee and looked for a spot to sit down.

"Um e-excuse me," a girl around your age suddenly approached your husbands,"If you wouldn't mind could I please take a picture with you?"

"Of course!" Kikwang grinned widely and pulled her in for a selca with all the other members.

You awkwardly stood away from the member so you wouldn't be in the picture.

"Thank you so much!" the girl beamed then proceeded to hug all of them.

Your eyes widened and you felt really uncomfortable at the sight.

Soon the first girl attracted even more fans of B2ST, and it was soon swarming with female fans.

After they had given fan service to all of them, they finally flopped down on the seats, tired out.

You crossed your arms and looked the other way.

The members shot each other looks.

*Oh boy, looks like it's going to be a long ride*