Speed Dating at Lotte World Part 2

My Marriage Life With BEAST

"Don't shout like that, everyone's looking this way," Hyunseung muttered in response as he tried to avoid their gazes.

"B-but wait where did Doojoon oppa go?" you stammered, "He was here a second ago!"

"Didn't he tell you about the time limit?" he replied and you realised what had happened.

"Ooooh right, half an hour limit... But that doesn't explain why you were suddenly behind me..." you mumbled the last part.

"'cos I'm a ninja" he said with his mouth right next to your ear so you jumped in fright again. (ninja comment stolen from -Julia XD)

"Cmon didn't you say you wanted to eat?" he raised an eyebrow and held out his hand.

You stated at the foreign object in front of you until he finally just grabbed your hand hanging by your side.

Shaken from your daze, you beamed as you tilted your head up to him and said, "Lets go!"

----------------------------

The two of you soon arrived at the food court. (Dunno if there is a food court at Lotte World bear with me please XD)

What the both of you didn't notice was the fact that the rest of B2ST had decided to spy on your date with Hyunseung.

"No I wanna go NOW!" Yoseob whined and tried to run out to separate you and Hyunseung.

He would have succeeded if not for the fact that the rest of B2ST held him tightly by the back of his shirt.

"Shhh ~~~~~~ is going to hear us!" Kikwang hissed as he also jealously watched on from their hiding place.

Doojoon and Junhyung were just lazily watching their dongsaengs behaviour from behind them, with the leader occasionally teasing them about his date because he was so bored.

Dongwoon, meanwhile, was trying not to care about your current date, but kept remembering when he heard Yoseob and Kikwang.

"Hmmmm only 15 minutes left, Hyunseung better make a move soon," Doojoon remarked jokingly.

"15 minutes and 43 seconds," Yoseob corrected, looking at his watch, "And what do you mean 'make a move'? Only I will be able to do that!" He huffed angrily and crossed his arms but relaxed when Junhyung put an arm around him. (Omg Junseoooob <3)

Meanwhile, Hyunseung had brought back a plate of Dukkboki with ramen noodles in the sauce, and you nearly started to drool.

"Yay let's dig in!" you said gleefully as you picked up your chopsticks.

After the both of you had a few bites, you suddenly frowned and pointed your sauce-covered chopsticks at Hyunseung.

"Yah, you're my husband right?" Hyunseung rolled his eyes and mumbled through a mouthful of Dukkboki,"Well I think we've established that already,tv show and all, don't you think?"

You placed down the chopsticks and leaned forward.

"Sooo, if you are my husband, why did you do that performance with Hyunah unnie at the MAMA awards, hmm?" you questioned as he choked a bit on the food.

"You saw that?" he meekly responded after taking a gulp of water.

Seeing you nod he continued,"Well in my defence, my company made me do that. Actually why am I defending myself, it was the company!"

You actually didn't mind, but pretended to be sad again.

"Then show that I'm your wife and you love me," you pouted.

"Well I'm not sure about that last part..." You gave him the eye and he faltered.

"What do you want me to do?" he questioned.

Your eyes practically sparkled as you replied,"Wipe Dukkboki sauce off of my lips!"

"Umm what.... Security!" he tried to call Security but you slapped his arm down.

"It's this thing that they do in Korea dramas," you continued to explain,

"Between the couples. I've always wanted to try it." Hyunseung sighed.

"Fine, I guess I do owe you for the Hyuna thing," he mumbled.

You tried to eat Dukkboki a bit more messily and looked up at him again.

He tried not to chuckle too much at the sight of your face with the sauce around one of the corner of your lips.

*Is this what they do in dramas? Seems pretty stupid, but ~~~~~~ looks cute... Considering the circumstances.*he thought.

He reached forward and held your chin steady with one hand, and used the other to carefully wipe off the sauce.

*Woah I never realised how handsome he is this close up* you thought as his face was just centimetres away from yours.

You captured the image of his face as he concentrated to get the sauce off without rubbing your lips too harshly.

His face was hilariously serious, but handsome at the same time, as he furrowed his eyes and opened his mouth slightly.

He pulled back right after wiping the sauce off, and clocked your reaction.

"Lemme guess, you've fallen for me even more after seeing me face up close," he teased you with a smirk on his lips.

Your eyes widened and Hyunseungs smirk grew wider since his guess was correct.

"Yo Hyunseung my turn now," a voice said from behind you.

You whipped around in your chair and beamed at the sight. "Junhyung oppa!" you shouted with a smile.

Hyunseung ate one last bite and, somewhat reluctantly, said goodbye to you.

You waved goodbye as Junhyung sat down and finished eating Hyunseungs food. He started choking because of the spicyness and you sympathetically handed over your drink.

"Oppa where should we go after this?" you questioned and he just shrugged.

"Wherever you want," he responded.

He took ages to finish the food so that 15 minutes had already passed.

In the end, the two of you ended up just walking around.

As you walked by, something caught your eye.

It was a game that had giant toys as prizes.

You had to use hammer and exert a certain amount of strength so that the plastic frog would leap onto a lillypad.

If it fell into the water around it, you would lose.

"OMGSH it's Pororo!" you squealed and pointed, "Look oppa!"

He looked at the toy and asked the stall keeper how much for a game.

"5000 won for 3 chances," he replied and Junhyung handed over the money.

"Wooo! Go oppa!" you cheered from the sidelines.

He failed for the first two chances, but managed to turn it around.

"Woah oppa I didn't expect you would win!" you gaped at him as he merely rolled his eyes and handed over the massive toy and started walking away.

"Wait a moment!" You cried as you ran after him. You grabbed his hand and dragged him towards more rides.

---------------------

I don't even know how I managed to update LOL....

Ah so tired XD sorry Im updating from iPad so there might be mistskes XD

I found my username in another A/N at the bottom of a chapter no idea what it's for but it said Thank you so I'm guessing it's a good thing? :) Peace out guys!

YoseobistheB2ST