Dance Dance Revolution!

My Marriage Life With BEAST

You somehow managed to choke on your own saliva.

"Unni!" you spluttered, "What are you talking about? Do I even get a say in this?"

Dongwoon hid a small laugh behind his hand after seeing how uncomfortable you looked along with the rest of B2ST.

"Oh relax ______-ah it's not like you're on camera right now," Luna dismissed with a wave of her hand.

"Unfortunately," Sulli whispered to the side earning a smack on the arm from you.

"B2ST is alright with it," Amber shrugged.

"Probably." She added as an afterthought.

"Enough talking, the quicker we finish this, the quicker we eat right?" Dongwoon said impatiently.

F(x) nodded at this statement.

"Anyways, it's not like _____-ah's never kissed before right? I mean at her age and everything..." Dongwoon smirked, fully knowing that you actually hadn't experienced a first kiss.

You flushed red at this and turned your head away while f(x) just shot each other knowing looks.

*I have to win whatever the game is!* Yoseob thought determinedly and did a mini fist pump.

*A kiss with ____-ah?* Kikwang's ears turned pink at that thought.

"Anyways what's the game?" Doojoon said, interrupting their thoughts.

"Okay the game we've prepared is... Dance Dance Revolution!" Krystal said and clapped.

"I thought you said you designed it," you asked.

"Well. I BOUGHT it. Same difference really," she shrugged and grinned.

You were so close to facepalming yourself.

You didn't notice that the main dancer, Kikwang's eyes brightened.

*Hehehe I'm so going to win this* He thought and cheekily smiled.

"Oh and Kikwang, main dancers battle after?" Victoria umma challenged.

"You're on!"

The five of you started setting up the dance mats and connected them to the tv.

"Alright!" Yoseob whooped when the theme music started playing.

"Oh I haven't played this in ages," Doojoon hogged the first mat while Yoseob and Kikwang fought over the second.

"Let's go!" Yoseob finally managed to push Kikwang off.

Kikwang had his revenge by choosing the expert level.

"Yah Kikwang!"

"Eeesh whatever, we can't go back so let's just do this."

You were surprised at how much they were into the game.                                                                                                    

F(x) were cheering noisily in the background.

"Yah Doojoon step up your game a little," Amber scoffed teasingly, "Your dongsaeng is beating you!"

"Ooooh leader's getting old eh?" Krystal snickered.

"I bet 5000 won that Yoseob's going to win!" Luna announced.

"10000 on Doojoon!"

"Psht yeah right are you crazy?"

"Guys! The song's ended!" You pointed out.

Yoseob and Doojoon stepped off of the mats, sweat pouring down their faces.

You stepped towards them with a towel and started to wipe the sweat off of Doojoon.

*Mianhe* You mouthed to him and jerked your head in the direction of f(x).

Doojoon saw Kikwang and Dongwoon looking your way and smirked.

"Ahh jagiya it's okay it's not your fault," he said as he pulled you in close and your hair.

F(x) giggled in the background while Kikwang and Yoseob seethed.

Dongwoon looked up from the couch and saw the closeness between the two of you.

"Doojoon's earning brownie points!" Sulli said in a sing-song voice.

In the end Doojoon was beaten by Yoseob by three points while Kikwang beat Hyunseung and Dongwoon beat Junhyung.

The entire time you just wanted to hide because of how embarrassing your unnies were being.

In the end it was a face-off between Kikwang and Dongwoon.

You sat down on the couch next to Junhyung.

He looked at you and silently handed over a can of coke.

Doojoon, who was on the other side of you, whispered into your ear,"Junhyung doesn't just hand over coke to anybody. He must like you now."

You looked down at the can of coke in your hands and then at Junhyung who was trying to avoid your gaze.

You smiled. *I don't think I fully realise how lucky I am. The more I hang around them, the more I want to get to know them even better.*

"And the winner is... KIKWANG!" Vic-umma shouted and clapped her hands.

"You are now the proud owner of a kiss from ______-ah!" Krystal gestured toward you.

"Unni are you still enforcing that?" you pouted.

Doojoon looked at Kikwang who was awkwardly rubbing the back of his head, unsure what to do.

Doojoon gave you a quick push towards Kikwang that made you lose your balance and accidentally press your lips to his cheek.

"Well, you never said what type of kiss" Doojoon shrugged as you and Kikwang were apologising to each other at the same time.

"Aish, killjoy," Luna pouted.

"Whatever let's just eat," Dongwon grumbled.

You helped f(x) bring the dishes from the kitchen into the living room since it was bigger.

"Hey how was your first kiss, huh?" Vic-umma nudged you with her elbow while getting the dishes.

"Umma, it wasn't a proper kiss. More like a half-kiss? " you thought out loud.

"Waaaaah Vic-umma this looks so yummy!"

After eating so  much that it felt like you would be full for eternity, all of you decided to go back home.

"We had a great time," Yoseob nervously mumbled at the door.

Krystal chuckled and said,"I'm sure you did."

Your unnies bombarded you with things to take to your new home and gave you more hugs.

You apologised in the car to BEAST on the way back home.

Doojoon smiled and shook his head.

"It's fine ____-ah. It was fun, really." He insisted.

You could feel your eyelids becoming heavy and eventually fell asleep in the car.

When the seven of you reached home, Junhyung and Hyunseung carried you up the stairs and tucked you into a bed.

"Yah guys how come I have to hold all the stuff," Yoseob whined only to get shushed by the other members.

Hyunseung yawned and began to put on his pjs.

"Aish I can't be bothered to go to my own room. I'll just sleep here," he yawned widely again.

"What! No way then I get to as well!" Yoseob frowned and crossed his arms.

Everyone looked at Doojoon.

"Alright, alright everyone just sleep on the floor," he replied wearily and went to grab the other blankets.

The rest of BEAST found a spot to sleep around the room and quickly fell asleep.

 

---------------------------

 

...

i'm back? hehehe?

DON'T KILL MEEEEE XD

*runs awaaaay*