Speed Dating at Lotte World Part 1

My Marriage Life With BEAST

*Okay, I was wrong, maybe this day isn't ruined yet*

You thought as your eyes travelled around Lotte World, soaking in the size of it all.

*Hmmm which ride should I go on first? Should I go on a rollercoaster or something a little less scary?*

After wondering over the decision for a few minutes, you finally decided to, grudgingly, ask your husbands.

"Which ride do you want to go on first?" you mumbled without turning around. You heard no response and turned around only to find... noone except a few people staring at you for talking to yourself.

You puffed up your cheeks and frustratedly blew your fringe.

*Aish whatever, I can have fun without them...* You told yourself as you began to line up for a rollercoaster ride.

After you were all screamed out, you decided to rest on a nearby bench. However thrilling the ride was, you still felt a little bit empty inside.

*Why did they just abandon me here. Was it because I was angry at them? But they still shouldn't have done that... Ah what am I doing? Im so confused right now*

You could feel your eyes tearing up, and a suffocating feeling was starting to build up in your chest.

As you were about to use your hand to hit it, someone suddenly placed their hands over your eyes.

*What's happening?* You panicked.

"Guess who?" the person said in a sing-song voice and you froze. 

He let go and you tilted your head backwards to see Doojoon holding a bunch of soft toy flowers.

Doojoon noticed that his hands were wet when he covered your eyes and immediately felt guilty.

*Did we really do that to ~~~~~-ah?* he thought sadly *Is she that dissapointed in us that she's crying?*

He politely pretended to do something else while you quickly wiped your eyes on your sleeve. 

"Doojoon where did you guys go? Do you know how worried I was?" you accused him. 

Doojoon lowered his head a bit, due to shame. 

"Sorry ~~~~~ -ah... I wanted to buy flowers for our date but I couldn't find any, and it took ages to find these..." he explained and held them out.

Your eyes widened as you looked from the flowers, to Doojoon and back to the flowers again.

"W-what did you say?" you stammered "Date?"

He nodded in response and explained Kikwang's idea. 

"We're really sorry ~~~~~~-ah for not paying enough attention to you, and we all feel guilty, so please let us take you out today," he pleaded.

You smiled as you took the flowers from him and held his hand with your free one. 

"I think we've only got about 15 minutes left of our date so let's go!" you grinned. 

The two of you mutually agreed on the carousel and finally got to the front of the line.

"Hmm... I want that one! No that one! Wait actually that one over there!" you excitedly pointed out while waiting for the last people to come out.

Doojoon just chuckled at your childishness, happy that you had cheered up considerably.

"Come on hubby! We can go in now!" you yelled as you dragged him in by the wrist.

You finally decided on the white horse with a chestnut brown mane, and hopped on.

A few seconds later, you felt the horse get heavier and spun your torso around.

Doojoon had also gotten on the same horse as you.

You pouted and twisted your mouth to one side. 

"Can't you get on another one, our combined weight is going to break this. As well as the rules of this ride." You complained.

He just winked and replied, "I told the person we were newlyweds and that we want to go on the same horse together. The woman said we could."

Looking over, you could tell that the woman was totally smitten by Doojoon and that she had probably not even heard anything that he said and just agreed.

You were inwardly smiling, but on the outside you sighed and mumbled, "Women need to mentally protect themselves from you." 

*He's too handsome for his own good* You added as an afterthought.

Doojoon smiled and moved your hands so they were holding firmly onto the pole connected to the horse.

"Oh hey it's starting!" You squealed as the music started playing and the horse starting bobbing up and down.

"Wow this is wild," Doojoon whispered from behind you and you could tell he was rolling his eyes.

You nudged him with your elbow and continued to enjoy the ride with Doojoons arms wrapped around you, until it ended too soon. 

The two of you stumbled off the ride and looked for more rides to go on. 

"Should we go for teacups next or rollercoaster? Or maybe some food I'm sort of hungry..." You wondered out loud.

"Yeah food sounds great," a totally different voice spoke from behind you.

You whirled around and gaped at the sight of who it was.

"HYUNSEUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 

 

----------------------

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH EXAMS NEXT WEEK. Im screwed.

Sorry I havent updated for about a month XD

I wonder why I'm updating now of all times. Meh better than studying LOL.

 

B2UTYS UNITE <3