Sisters in law

My Marriage Life With BEAST

Watch: Nickhun's Birthday on WGM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgcrsn_yyy-yyy-yyyyy0y-y-cyyy-y-ep-8-1-2_fun - WGM eng sub Khuntoria ep 8 part 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgcryo_yyy-yyy-yyyyy0y-y-cyyy-y-ep-8-2-2_fun - WGM eng sub Khuntoria ep 8 part 2

 

------------------

 

You and rest of f(x) were in the van back home from Music Bank.

It was a bit crowded since the camera crew for WGM also sitting next to you, interviewing you about how you felt about your new husbands.

"So what are your thoughts right now?"

You smiled.

"I'm really happy that one of them will be my husband! Even though I've only met most of them today, they have a really nice...aura around them? Haha I don't know how to explain." You sheepishly grinned.

"Victoria was also on WGM and Khuntoria became really famous. Do you think you can beat them?"

You laughed. "I remember Nickhun and Victoria umma. I was very jealous of them, they seemed like a perfect couple! Even when Nickhun accidently called her Krystal! BUT, I will try my best! Hwaiting!" You finished with a fist pump.

"Which of the BEAST members do you want to end up with?"

You frowned in thought. "Hmmm, I don't really mind, I like all of them! They've all got such unique personalities; Yoseob has so much aegyo, Doojoon is such a good leader, Kikwang is very sweet, Hyunseung seems a bit shy and Junhyung is very charismatic."

The van finally arrived at f(x)'s dorm.

"Kamsahamnida!" you bowed to everyone, before exiting the van with Sulli, Victoria, Krystal, Amber and Luna.

"Omo! We have to have a party to congratulate you ____-ah!" Victoria umma squealed.

"Ne, that's right! Lucky you, you have six handsome husbands to choose from!" Sulli pouted.

You laughed and said, "I don't think I actually choose, I think they do it for me."

"Details, details," Sulli brushed it away with a wave of her hand, "Still, they ARE handsome."

You chuckled. 

"You're just using this as an excuse to have a party, aren't you?" You teased.

"Ne!" all five voices chorused back.

You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Fine, but Victoria umma's cooking!"

"Call!" everyone said except Victoria umma.

"Muh?!? Why you little-" she started chasing you up to the dorm with everyone else closely  following behind.

----------------------

Back at the dorm, all of you were preparing for the party.

Luna, Krystal, Amber and Sulli had gone to the mart to buy snacks and drinks, while you were setting up the table and helping Victoria umma cook.

"Hey, you know what this reminds me of?" you asked.

"What?" Victoria said not looking up from what she was doing.

You leaned your elbows on the kitchen counter with your hands cupping your face.

"This reminds me of when you were cooking for Nickhun's birthday. I remember how much effort you put into it. You even stuck sticky-notes onto ingredients saying "THIS IS VICTORIA'S. DO NOT TOUCH," you laughed and mimed writing something.

She laughed as well and smiled. "I remember that! His photoshoot ended early so I had to make nine dishes in one and a half hours. I was so stressed out by the end."

"I want to be a good wife, but I'm not sure how to be. What if he doesn't like me?" you asked worriedly. 

Victoria turned to you with a serious expression.

"Don't worry ____-ah. Of course he will like you, and you'll make a wonderful wife. But if he hurts you, your unnies and umma will make him pay, araso?"

You giggled and nodded, "This is why I love you guys." Victoria smiled and went back to cooking.

"Honeey I'm hoooome~" Luna said in a sing-song voice as she entered the dorm.

"That's what one of BEAST will be saying to you soon right ____-ah?" she winked.

You flushed and covered your face in embarrassment.

"Aigoo stop teasing her so much Luna," Amber said. 

"Fine, fine let's just eat now, I'm starving!" Luna said.

The six of you had a great time that night, eating umma's yummy food and after, reminisced about what Nickhun and Victoria did during their period of marriage.

"Re-remember when he called you Krystal instead of Victoria?" Sulli gasped through bouts of laughter.

"I liked it," Krystal cheekily grinned which earned her a playful shove from Victoria.

"And that time you told him to get off the train because he said he forgot the photo-diary, but he was actually lying?" you smiled.

"Aw well, that was actually sort of sweet in the end," Luna clasped her hands next to her heart.

After a while of laughing and teasing, the six of dragged your duvets to the living room and prepared to sleep on the ground.

Everyone was silent when you cautiously whispered, "I'm so nervous. Filming starts tomorrow. What if they don't like me? I can't even cook that well unlike Victoria umma."

"Don't worry, that won't happen. Remember what we were going to say to Nickhun? If he's not good enough, then we'll say you have to break up. He'll be so scared of us f(x) sisters-in-law." Luna snickered. 

Sulli gave you a reassuring smile, and held your hand.

And with that, the six of you fell asleep, hand-in-hand.

 

----------------------------

 

Wow what a boring chapter. Disappointed in myself...