Back To School With Yoseob

My Marriage Life With BEAST

 

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa46q6JOYB4 - MBLAQ - Oh Yeah

-------------------------------

*I don't want to get up* You thought groggily.

You awkwardly flipped your body so it faced the other side when your arm hit something solid.

*Wha-* You opened your eyes and saw Yoseob's sleeping face extremely close to yours.

"Ahhhh!!!" you screamed and shot up off of the floor.

"_____-ah what's wrong?" Kikwang lifted his head off the floor and looked at you, then Yoseob who had somehow managed to squeeze in between you and Kikwang and was now sharing a blanket with you.

"YAH YANG YOSEOB! GET AWAY FROM HER!" He barked at Yoseob.

Yoseob opened one eye and grinned at you.

*So he was just pretending to be asleep* you shook your head.

"Yah Kikwang why are you yelling so early in the morning?" Doojoon mumbled as he had woken up from Kikwang's yelling.

You got up and started making everyone breakfast while Kikwang ranted to an unsympathetic Doojoon and Yoseob woke up the other members.

It was only when they could hear and smell the sizzling of the bacon in the pan that they quietened down and just watched you cook breakfast.

"Wh-why are you all looking at me like that?" You mumbled shyly.

"Well I don't know about the others but I've always wanted a wife that can cook well. Now my dream has become reality!" Kikwang grinned while Doojoon and Yoseob nodded.

You noticed Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon were just staring at the bacon and just chuckled to yourself.

*That was a very sweet thing to say.* You smiled *I'm starting to really like them."

After eating and washing up, all of you hurried out of the house so you wouldn't be late for your schedules.

You spotted your manager talking to B2ST's manager.

"Good morning oppa!" You greeted your manager. "What am I doing first?"

"Actually _____-ah there's been a change of plans. You know Oh My School? Well one of the guests for this week pulled out at the last minute so the company offered for you to go on. I know you haven't been on that many variety shows but please try your best since Sulli's also been on there." he explained.

Your shoulders drooped. You weren't confident on variety shows.

"Wait a second. _____ -ah you're going to be on Oh My School? I'm a regular on that show! And Kikwang is also going to be on it today!" He smiled and jumped around.

"Yaaaaaay I'm going to be with noona today as!" he poked his tongue out at all the other members

"Yah!" Kikwang  started chasing him. Again.

"Time to go boys," B2ST's manager started rounding them up into the van.

"See you later ____-ah! Wish I was going with you," Doojoon whispered the last part. 

You just nodded in agreement.

Junhyung half-smiled at you and you returned it.

Hyunseung was about to pat you on the head when Kikwang came back from chasing Yoseob.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you inside the van. 

"Let's go," He gave you his eye smile. 

"Yah wait for me!" Yoseob panted and climbed into the van.

"Okay so now that we're all here... let's go!" Kikwang pumped his hand in the air.

-----------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ): I HAD HUGE WRITERS BLOCK. BUT FORGIVE ME HAHA EVEN THOUGH THIS CHAPPIE IS RLY BORING. I SHALL WRITE ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW probs during class LOL.

ANYWAYS HERE'S TO EXPRESS MY SORRY-NESS

*Does sorry sorry dance*

 

 

 

Loljks this is it:

 

Also big thanks to Dewott! Keke ^^