Christmas Eve Memory

Sparta and Ace

 

 

Jong Kook heart skipped a beat, Ji Hyo described the first Christmas’ eve they had spent together. He had planned for soft music and knowing her busy schedule and how she could sleep through anything, she had fallen asleep in his arms as planned. He smiled as she continued describing the story, he had immediately put up the balloons and candles he had hidden in the cupboard and decorated the room.

 

After he was satisfied and lighted all the candles, he carried Ji Hyo into the room. He gently woke her up by kissing her sweet lips, then deepen his kiss as she started to respond.  The looks in her eyes were priceless and he knew she loved the whole idea immediately as she recounted the day. She skipped the part after that, but he remembered, she was happy as he presented the food, the chicken wings, red wine, cakes, pork, vegetables, they dined in the room, drinking and happy polishing away all the food.

 

A bit of the cake was stuck on her lips, as a rule, cake was not on his favourite list, but that piece of the cake looked too good to miss, he shifted nearer to her. He tilted his head and helped her to clean up the cake on her lips, then he slowly kissed her once more. His tongue continued to explore hers, he could taste her sweetness and that the taste he loved so much. He slowly explored the rest of her, and she explored him. The dinner, the balloons and the candles faded into the background as they expressed their love for each other time after time. They finally fell asleep in the room.

 

Ji Hyo was now laughing as she said she thought she was woke up by her boyfriend fondling her face, instead it is the balloon’s string. Jong Kook remembered she too laughed and he woke up by her laughter, of course, he could not lose out to a few balloons. he caressed her face with his roughen fingers and they heated up the room once again as the sun rays reached and lighted up the room.

 

Jong Kook’s face felt slightly warmed as he remembered the events as vividly as Ji Hyo and thankfully his fellow co-hosts didn’t push Ji Hyo to recount the story in more detail. He moved closer to Ji Hyo, his knees lightly touched hers, she turned to look at him and their eyes locked. They smiled at each other before quickly joining the others in laughter.

 


Happy New Year.. I never thought I would take so long to complete the 20 chapters but here is a short one based on episode 432  to end the year. Hopefully, I can come up with something wonderful for the new year !!