His back

Sparta and Ace

Ji Hyo felt her eyes sting as she looked at the x-ray photo of jong Kook’s spine. This wasn’t her first time looking at it but yet .. in the response of those post that accused him of not serving the army as a soldier, his helplessness against those accusation, his sadness why people still unwilling to forgive him.

 

He had retaliated, out of desperation, out to clear his name. For the past ten years, he had kept his silence, he had to speak out, for himself, for all the talented idols who had been smeared in the same way.

 

But yet what Ji Hyo saw as a man who cried out for help, who had enough confidence to tell the whole world. He was not as strong as they thought, he had trained himself to be that person and asked of others to follow him. She had seen him cringing in a corner when the pain was too much, She saw him popping painkillers like they were sweet when the game was too rough. She had heard his low groan when the guest or Kwang Soo hit him the wrong way. She had felt him changing posture endlessly throughout the night when he stayed over. Her Oppa was strong, and always positive but that did not mean he could not be hurt. His work had given his spine additional pressure that not everyone could understand, he would show off his body, but never the hurt that accompanied the building of the muscular body and also the intention of training up his muscles.

 

Her eyes were starting to mist up, no, she would not cry. Her Oppa was not asking for empathy or sympathy, all he wanted was understanding and the truth.  She remembered she had stared at his back when they worked out together, in awe of how his muscles were trained up. She had requested him for that photo, But she cannot forget how her heart had winced and her tears welling up in her eyes when she noticed his crooked spine and how well his muscles framed and supported that spine. How much hard work and determination was for him to create and maintain his body in top notch condition.

 

If she knew it would bring hurt to her Oppa, she would never ask him to post it on his Instagram. She would delete the photo and kept that image of his back imprinted in her brain. When she saw the negative feedback, she had wanted to run to her boyfriend and shielded him from all those comments. Not that he needed it, but her motherly side wanted to protect him.

 

The moment she saw his x-ray on his kjk76, she called him, just to hear his voice, He was cheerful as always, and knew why she called. He explained to her his intention but felt confident that the truth would prevail. She gave him a kiss, he giggled liked a teenage boy, and they knew no matter what happened after that, they would be there to support each other.

 

And now, after their work, they were racing to Ji Hyo’s house, forgetting about anti-fans and what not, just to enjoy each other’s company.

 

When we commented or gossiped about someone, it was from our perspective or understanding, forgetting there might be the truth we did not know and ended up hurting others. 

Fighting Kim Jong Kook.