His camero

Sparta and Ace

Ji Hyo rewatched the webcast "The Sound of Your Heart" again and again. Jong Kook was so funny and cute, and she loved him been the twins. The two characters were so him, the polite, nice guy and the aggressive, fierce one. She giggled as she watched him tortured Kwang Soo. Maybe because the characters were so him, he was really natural. She remembered watching him rehearsed some of his lines and given him pointers, she had gone through his scripts and they both had given the characters some thoughts. He had accepted it well, and even refined on the things she told him, he was so professional, even more than some actors she knew. He differentiated the twins characters and expressions very well, the director had tried to help the audience but actually even they were totally wearing the same, she bet everybody would have been able to tell the two personalities apart. Not a lot of newbies could have done it so well as him. 

He was something in between actually , he was the dreamiest boyfriend a girl would want, attentive, polite, strong and decisive. His aggressive nature was a front sometimes he would put out but whoever knew him, would have dismissed his aggressiveness and see the cute man inside. She was the lucky one that caught him as hers. The only sad thing is that she could not announce it to the whole world yet.

 
The only part she had comments on was about the blind dates part, she knew was part of the script but still watching him been nice to the girl... She felt like tearing Kwang Soo apart! How dare he wanted to introduce a girl to his Hyung, he deserved a beating or two. She gave herself a shake then off her phone. Watching him been so cute made her think of him, he should be on his way back and she could not call him and listen to his soothing voice, like what she had been doing the last few days when he was in US.
 
She missed him, suddenly, wishing he was already back and she could cuddle with him on the couch. Her head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeats. He would share his days and she shared hers. They could catch his came on her tablet and shared their views on his skills. Maybe she would show him her jealousy, then picked up a fight with him. He would try to calm her green eye monster, whispering his undying pledge of love for her until she was willing to accept his love again. They will make up with hugs and kisses and more kisses until their internal fire consumed both of them. Her face turned red and she grinned foolishly.
 
 
Or Maybe they would join one of the gangs for dinner, he would sit beside her and the gang would talk about anything under the sun, sometimes he would join in and laugh heartily while other time a listening ear. Yet as his girlfriend, he would make sure she was comfortable and not been bored with the conversation or the outing. She wouldn't, there was enough conversation going around and she was not a stranger. 
 
Sometimes, some woman would come and talk to him, trying to seduce him. Her boyfriend would be polite, then pulled her into their conversation. She would then have to help him fend off their advancement, hard work considering they are only good friends to people outside. He would look so helplessly at her knowing what these women wanted, she just had no choice but to extend her helping hand.
 
Then he would pull her to exercise, she had grown so much fitter and healthier from his constant nagging and pushing. The gym had witnessed  their many kisses and hugs. Their few heated argument happened there too, and their sweet making up as they were unwilling to let their silly argument left unresolved overnight.
 
She changed him too, he now drank ice Americano. Although not often, it was no longer something on his no no list. He ate more unhealthy, he had said so since he couldn't make her eat every meal his way. That would be unfair he has said, so now he just ate the food she loved then went for a major exercise session, dragging her with him of course.
 
He had been the one to confess first, although she had worked hard for that confession. She was the one that could be made him do that, he had even said if his ex had forced him, he wouldn't have done it. She was the one who he loved, the one and only, and the one he wanted to marry. His one friend he could not live without. But yet he and she willing to wait, to wait for the right time for both to announce their love, everyone were just as anxious. Their managers had complained all these were too much sorted
 
She started to count down to his time of arrival, should she go airport to pick him up, or just prepare something for him in her apartment, the second option made more sense, but she just couldn't wait. She called up his management company and started to make some arrangement so that she could see him earlier. She would get to be with him the whole of next day but she had missed him terribly, and she could not wait anymore. 
 
She smiled as she laid on her bed, she could just imagine her boyfriend surprised and hoped he would miss her as much and happy to see her too. She messaged him, "welcome back, love," before slipping into her blissful sleep.