Their love

Sparta and Ace

He took out his phone and found Ji Hyo's beauty show and started to play it. Of course, he could not use most of the tips that were provided but at least he could see her and her sweet voice. He was so jealous of his co-host, they seem so at ease with each other. He gave a sigh, then continued his exercise.

 

Then he heard them discussing about things to do when getting marry, Ji Hyo looked so interested. He could see a glint of envy in her big brown eyes, maybe he should do something. Then she shouted, "where are you, my husband!" His face turned red instantly. 

 

Jong Kook smiled, his girlfriend had been cheeky and cheesy too. He stopped the show and messaged Ji Hyo. "I agreed to your proposal."

 

"It's not you!" She returned with a smiley, tongue sticking out.

 

"Then who?" He could felt his jealousy slowing filling his heart.

 

"Gary." She replied, a bit mean. She knew he would turn into the green eye monster but sometimes, she sighed, he did need a bit of competition to move their relationship. "You do know there's a rumor he will be marrying me, right?"

 

He saw the message and felt his heart turned cold, yes, although Gary had tried to state he was not going to marry soon, he and Ji Hyo ... Ji Hyo and he had always be rumored as an item and he was the invader to their relationship. 

 

He knew it wasn't true, he and Ji Hyo had been going steady for two years. They had endured all the ups and downs but he wasn't confident their relationship could withstand the eyes of the public, so they hadn't brought their relationship to light. The cast of running man had been helping to keep a tag on them, and the crew had done their best to edit some of their too sweet interactions away.

 

And Ji Hyo continued to be rumored as the Monday girlfriend until Gary left the show, and he was still the Oppa that she trusted the most. He felt himself dropping into the deepest valley, somehow Ji Hyo had confirmed a fear he had buried deep in his heart, she had never loved him as much as she loved ... he closed his eyes and felt his heart wring, his chest tighten. Even he knew she could just jesting him, it had felt too true and hit right on the rawest nerve. 

 

Ji Hyo was different from all other girlfriends, she was the only one he had said no to, even after she came and confessed her love for him. Even his heart was rejoicing she had felt the same as him, he had hardened his heart and said no, he had a long time decided he was not good enough for her, he would never be good enough. Her two big brown eyes were filled with bleakness and he could feel her fragile heart broken to a few million pieces by his heartlessness. She became cold to him, and he watched as his rejection slowly consumed her. She lost her redness in her cheeks, she grew too thin for her own good. But he held steadfast to be the cold-hearted man, he tried to act oblivious to her state and joked around the others. But his rejection had consumed him too, he spent hours in the gym punishing himself, he would laugh and smile but none of these reached his heart. She became sick and he was like an ant on a hot pot. His restlessness grew when she recovered but yet she did not regain her health. 

 

That faithful night, she called him drunk, asking him why he did not love her. He asked her where was she, and rushed to her side. She looked so fragile, like a piece of thin ice melting away. He took her into his embrace, allowing her to cry and beating him in his arms. He had not said anything, he couldn't as the person who had made her so. And yet, she must have feel peace, found the placeright where she belong, she felt asleep. He had no choice but to take her home, there was no other places or person he wanted to give her too. He knew it was selfish, he should have to do the right thing. But he was still a human, a man who loved Ji Hyo. 

 

He was by her side, taking care of his beloved, taking her small cold hands into his big one, hoping she gained some warmth and strength. it was noon when she woke up, sitting on his bed she was dumbfounded, then a sudden realization struck her and her tiny hand stuck his cheeks with all her might. Her eyes flared with anger. "I don't need your pity." Before hiding her face into her hands and brust into tears. 

 

He could not bear it anymore, seeing the woman he love slowly breaking up into pieces and he was one who was torturing her. He took her into his arms, whispering sorry and causing her to cry even harder. He felt his tears slipping out of his eyes, slowly at first, then gaining speed at every drop. "Ji Hyo, I am sorry, but it is the best for you," the words gave away him. "Please, be strong, you don't need me, please. My love would only hurt you, I cannot love you, so please stop loving me."

 

"Cannot ... cannot! Cannot or will not." The woman uttered slowly, desperately turning to cling on the last piece of hope, maybe he had feelings for her after all.

 

"Ji Hyo, for your own good, I .. cannot and will not love you. I .." he felt her breaking away from him but a pair of soft lips found his.

 

It was warm, she was tender, he could felt her love for him. He wanted not to react, to show he had no feelings for her but his lips did not listen, he kissed her back, with the same tenderness, with all his love. He would gladly die in that kiss, not wanting to break away. She broke away first, "You love me." She calmly said, "You love me." She emphasized again. "I could feel it, I hated when you denied it. When your eyes and heart are always on me but you ignored me. Oppa, I loved you too much to stop now. We could make it work, Oppa." Her words free his heart from the prison he had made, he could not stand making her into a worse state than she is. 

 

He gathered her back into his embrace and his lips sought hers. They kissed, tongue intertwined. His lips tracing hers, wanting her to let his love. Then he broke the kiss, "Ji Hyo, I love you. I had loved you too long, too much." He paused, "my love.. my love would kill you, kill your career, are you sure?"

 

"Oppa, your love would nurture me and make me stronger. Your love could kill me but our love will prevail and win against the odds. Oppa, we could do it together. I know we will, we can. Oppa, please, don't hide your love from me anymore." He had agreed, to stop torturing both of them and they had gone into bliss. Of course, they had their up and down as a pair of lovers, but their love had prevailed and won so far.

 

He took a deep breath. "You are mean, Song Ji Hyo." He messaged.

 

Then he took a voice message, "But you are still mine mean girlfriend and you can only marry one person, Kim Jong Kook. you are my mean wife and you can be mean to me only. so Song Ji Hyo, I agreed to your proposal."

 

Ji Hyo had felt her heart grew cold when he didn't reply, had she taken the joke too far. Then she saw his message, she sighed with relief, then she heard his soft and steadfast voice, claiming her to be his, something, she wanted no needed to hear.

 

"If you can catch me, Oppa." She messaged him back, telling him to come to her. He did not reply, she mobbed around her house. Had he not understand her, then she heard her front door opened.  She ran towards it, hoping to see the person she missed and there he was, with an opened arm, a place that was hers. She flew into him, he embraced her tightly.

 

"No more silly joke, your are mine." He declared before claiming her with his mouth.

 

She smiled in her heart as she felt his love again. Yes, they were sometimes a pair of silly couple, two people who had loved each other too much but yet reassurance of their love. Her hands s around his necks to pull her man even closer to her. Yes, she had loved this silly man and this man had loved her too!