Out

Sparta and Ace

Ji Hyo was thinking of leaving the show when she read that she too had been chosen to leave the show. Mixed feelings, sad, angry and relief, went through her instantaneously. Jong Kook who read the article with her reached for her and pulled her into his embrace.

 

“I don't know if this was kinder.” He murmured softly. “I think it was kinder than to face the poor FD.” He paused. “But sorry love, you had to hear it this way.”

 

Upon hearing his words, the tears burst out, it was not because of sadness but the feeling of betrayal and anger had caused the outflow and a tint of sadness that her boyfriend needed to hear the news himself and ended up consoling the staff that was there that day.

 

“It’s better, you can focus on your acting and I, on my singing.” His voice turned cheeky, “and maybe making of little you and me.”

 

Her cheeks turned red and she pushed away her boyfriend only to be pulled back into his arms, “I just cannot believe I am, we are betrayed like this. You had given it all,” her tears rolling out of her eyes as she thought of the number of nights he had suffered after the tedious recording of rm but he still strived to give his best.

 

Her hands gently his curved spine. He gave a soft moan, “ Ji Hyo ah, mmmmm, you better stopped doing that,” apparently something had turned harder in that few seconds and was starting to poke her most ungentlemanly.

 

“Oooo… somebody excited.” She teased. “Now? “

 

“Well, stopping rm did give me no excuse not to do some exercises that we had been reframing from. Plus, we did discussion before we would tie the knot asap after rm stopped.” He answered grinning. “But on a more positive note, you don't need to worry about me getting hurt anymore and I don't need to worry about unnecessary bruises on you.”

 

“Oppa, you not angry,” she asked again.

 

“Who wouldn't? But I just gave it a hard thought and it did seem better this way. I am angrier at the way they treated you.” He scooped down for a kiss. “Maybe we just get our new reality show, ‘Path to Ji Hyo and Jong kook wedding.’”

 

“Nope, not going to do that one.” Ji Hyo shook her head. “I wanted a small, romantic wedding with just our closest friends and family.”

 

“Not something grand and announcing to the world?” He said again.

 

“Oppa! No I wanted in a nice garden or hotel, just simple wishes…” she looked up from his chest and saw the teasing glint in his eyes. “Kim Jong Kook, yay!!”

 

“You just confirmed your wedding plans, let do it?” He asked again.

 

“Not without a proposal.” Ji Hyo turned her nose up high. How could he turn the angry moments to romantic talk, maybe only him, her beloved boyfriend. She pulled him down, eye to eye, “I may have to tell you what I wanted but that didn’t mean you can have it easy. Anyway, I still needed you to feed me now I am jobless.” she smirked.

 

“Ok, I will.” he promised, he leaned in for another kiss, a longer and more tender one, one that caused them out of breath as he nibbled her ruby lips, and she his, their tongues engaged in a battle that neither of them wanted to win.

 

“As long as we are together, nothing can defeat us.” she nodded, glad that everything was going to end up well.

 


 

I  am happy that they left a heartless program and we would behind them.

 

I am too not sure whether to continue writing their stories ...