Our sweet beginning

Sparta and Ace

 

 

Jong Kook proudly showed off his egg, “I got this with my mum!” He opened the egg, and a toy baby popped out, “Don’t you think its cute.” He turned and looked at Ji Hyo.

 

“Oppa, there are reports that said we were getting married, Are we?” Ji Hyo asked suddenly. Jong Kook was caught off guard, he stared at Ji Hyo, his hand fumbling with the toy.

 

Suk Jin immediately cut in, “I bet my entire fortune that  these two are not getting married!” Jong Kook could taste bitterness in his mouth. He kept playing with the toy, even passing it dedicatedly over to Ji Hyo, as if handling off his heart. She took it over and gently handled the toy as if it was a real toy.

 

Haha jumped in, “Quick get married then split Suk Jin fortune,” Haha joked, Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo at him. The conversation moved on, Ji Hyo passed the baby back to Jong Kook and her eyes were cloudy, not her usual clear ones.

 

Jong Kook was not feeling great, he had not expected the conversation to pop up and he felt hurt from the nonchalant way she had brought it up and the way it ended with no one believing they could be in a relationship. He sighed inward, it true, they could not be a couple, not with the way how he and she were treating each other like brother and sister, like they are the best of colleagues. His eyes followed her, looking at her joking with the other running man. He was mobbing around her, trying to see if she noticed her but she didn’t. He felt his mood dripping beyond 1000km, he knew later he needed to act happy for the show again, he forced himself to detached from around her to smoothen his emotions.

 

Ji Hyo knew he was hovering around her but she felt anger when he did not react to her bait. He could have said something! But he didn’t and she was irritated. She forced herself to cool down, she could not be defeated so easily. They parted with unhappiness that day, Jong Kook was upset and Ji Hyo could not felt more depressed.

 

Jong Kook drove his way home, he had politely refused the ride from his manager, saying he needed to pick up his mum. He needed the drive, something out of his norm, to think about what he going to do. His heart felt like it had been squeezed together, after seeing Ji Hyo’s behavior today. He was out of the dating and love game for too long  Could he re-enter the game?, and the only partner he wanted was Ji Hyo. But he was a bit apprehensive, would he be the best guy for her, she was so beautiful and gentle person, he was not that confident at all.

 

He did not take notice of the passing scenery, his body automatic drove and finally, he felt like stopping. He stepped out of his car and looked around, he found he was in Ji Hyo's neighbourhood! Maybe he was thinking about her too much, he wanted to be near her, so he walked nearer to her apartment, he only knew an estimation of its location.

 

Ji Hyo was feeling stuffy with all her thoughts about Jong Kook. he is a dork! And surely did not deserve her attention. She took out her mask and cap and changed into her exercise gear. She needed both fresh air and some exercise to get rid of him from her thoughts. She stepped her out of her house, and start running into the street. She tried to plunge her mind with every step she took, but it was not working! She was even starting to hallucinate, she saw a man looking like him walking towards her, the man was looking all over as if searching for something missing. She was curious but yet she wanted to distance herself from anyone looked like him. She was currently feeling overwhelmed by him. Her rational won and she chose an opposite direction from him.

 

He saw her, or her when she was in her disguise, he wondered did she notice him, she seemed to be in a daze. Then out of the blue, she suddenly took a U-turn and ran away from him. He panicked and without much thought, he ran after her. That moment of her going away had struck something deep into him, he could not let her go.

 

She heard footsteps chasing after her, her heart pumped and she picked up her speed. In her mind, she could only think of one person, to come and save her, the one person she wanted to spend time in her last moment of her life. She was running out of her breath, her feet were giving way.

 

Jong Kook could not understand why she was running faster and faster, he just wanted to hold her in his arms, telling her he loved her and would want to be by her side forever. He picked up his speed, then he noticed she was frailing, he rushed over to catch her in his arms.

 

Ji Hyo feared the worst as her legs gave way, however, instead of the cold floor, she was in warm strong arms. She had squeezed her eyes shut and now slowly opening them. She found herself staring into a familiar deep black pool. “Jong Kook oppa, “ she whispered, a smile broke up on her face and then she out.

 

Jong Kook heard her whispered before he could say anything, the woman fainted in his arm. He was at a lost and decided to bring her back to his car. He easily carried the woman in both his arms and walked towards his car. He delicately put her down on the back seat and searched around for some water. “Ji Hyo, wake up,” he said concernedly, hoping she could quickly come to her senses.

 

She could smell the familiar cologne and heard his voice uttering her name. Her eyes slowly opened again, it was really him, “Oppa, why are you chasing me!” she asked as soon as she got her voice.

 

“Come, take a sip.” Jong Kook passed her some water. “I was chasing you because you are running away from me!” he explained. “I was wandering around, hoping to see you actually, and you ran away from me. Do you know how heartbreaking it was?” he started to grumble. “I had to run after you, even just to catch a dream.”

 

Her eye opened wider, what was he saying. “Heartbreaking? Me ?”

“There’s no one else that can break my heart, except you,” he confirmed, he was tired of his game already.

 

“Me ..” she stumbled again.

 

Jong Kook’s eye raised, “Any issued?” he asked, his anger sparkled.

 

“No … but me?” she asked again.

 

“Yes, I wanted no one else.” his roughed fingers tenderly reached for her chin and moved towards the mouth that gave him all the negative thinking.

 

She sensed him coming nearer, her eyes closed slowly and her arms lifted to wrap around his neck. He took it as a confirmation and his mouth touched hers. Electricity flowed between them, shivers ran down their spines. The brief touch tasted too sweet and he reached for her again. This time, he was more demanding, she was more demanding and the electricity turned to fire that slowly consuming their passion. They broke the kiss finally, both of them panting furiously and yet, thet are unwilling to be far away from each other.

 

“You had already captured my heart. “ Jong Kook said definitely after a while. “I wanted to bury the feeling but I could not, I loved you too much, and without you, my soul is not complete.”

 

Ji Hyo could feel the tears escaping from her eyes, “But there are so many ..” and her sentence was broken by his kiss if she knew he loved her from the last kiss, this kiss told her how deep, how vulnerable he was. He slowly savored her, as if she was a piece of cotton candy that would melt in his mouth. Her tongue probed his mouth, and his warm lips gave in and she slipped through to touch his tongue. Their tongue then intertwined.

 

“I Love you, Song Ji Hyo.” He vowed as soon as he could talk. “I only love you.”

 

She giggled, he was too cute. He looked at her seriously and she kept her smile. She sat up, holding her hands to her heart. “Me too, I love you, Kim Jong Kook.”


Hi Everyone,

Long time no see, I admitted to be lazy and hope this is part of a mini seriese that will lead to the end of this installment. Hope to see you soon