Lover

Sparta and Ace

Jong Kook woke up and he immediately felt beside him, it was cold. She was gone as usual. He gave an inaudible sigh and got up from his bed. He quickly washed up and wore his usual sleeveless t-shirt and gathered his bag, he needed to go to work, to his other home. He took a longing look at his untidy bed, and remembered  passion he shared with her yesterday night. Now he felt a coldness, he quickly left his home, their love nest, no.. his heart sank, it was never their love nest, she had never stayed till morning, not once since the start of their “relationship”.

 

He got on his car, mechanically started to drive to his other house,  a good 20 mins drive away, his thought, however, was a few months before, on his birthday. He had started to live on his own, all thanks to the fortune teller and his new live programme, “Little brother”. He had a stage home and a private one, he could not stand the idea of looking at cameras all day long. 

 

They had a celebration for him, all his good friends, she was of course there as well. Although he did not drink, he had allowed for drinks that day, and all of them were on cloud nine. Bottles of sojou, beer and wine opened freely, and all of the drinkers were mildly drunk at the end of the celebration. She, however, was not just mildly drunk, she was in a state of trance, more mong than her usual self. One by one the guest left, then it was just him and her. All of them knew he would take good care of her anyway.

 

”Oppa, I could not go home drunk!” She suddenly exclaimed, “Oppa, help me” she stood up, walking towards him, then she lost her footing. Jong Kook immediately rushed to her side and caught her before she kissed the floor. She clinched to him as if her life depended on it. “Oppa .. “ she whimpered in his ears.

 

It had set off a spark of fire, that whimpered, her closeness, but he kept his cool, or at least he hoped he did. He helped her out of the restaurant and into his car, leaving her own in the parking lot. He fastened her seat belts and once again, intoxicated her by closeness. “I am not going home.” She whimpered again.

 

”Ok, I am not going to send you home, we will go my place first ok?” He reassured her and climbed into the driver seat. The journey to his home was a peaceful one, she was again in a trance, a happy one, since a happy grin was kept on her face. He drove into his car park, and with her in his hands, quickly went up the lift and reached his apartment. He left her on his sofa while he went to the toilet to get a hot towel to refresh her.

He wanted to hand her towel, but she seemed so in her own world that he took up the happy task. He gently cleaned her face and rid it of the cosmetic on her face. She turned to him and gave him a stupor smile, then she suddenly out of nowhere produced a bottle of liquor and stuck the opening into his mouth and poured its content into his mouth. The liquid burned its way into his stomach, he could feel the trail and he must have drunk a lot before he managed to get hold of the bottle from her. The sudden spike of liquor quickly ran through his body and he felt himself losing control. 

She was still hanging on him, the small spark of fire that she lighted was quickly becoming a huge fire, spreading throughout his body. Her sweet little mouth was so close to his, “Oppa, did you drink it all up?” She asked, her tongue suddenly reached for his mouth as if she wanted to taste the liquor that he had just drank. That was all its need, he carried her up, and brought her to his bed, his mouth quickly found hers and he allowed her tongue to visit his mouth to taste the combined taste of the liquor and him. He gave a small groan, he could not believe how sweet his beloved tasted.

”Hot .. “ she murmured and started to remove her clothes, he helped her first before he removed his. The two now bodies started to react, one thing led to another and he got his best birthday present in his 43 years. Her. The lovemaking was passionate, they gave it their everything, before falling asleep. 

 

Jong Kook must admitted that the liquor was the tipping point that led to their first time. But yet, when morning came, she was gone before he woke up, leaving a glass of water beside his bed. He wondered what did that mean. He did not find out, he did not want to, but he knew he would remember it forever, his guilt towards her too, for being an irresponsible lover.

 

Neither of them mentioned anything, a week went by and their second time happened. This time he was the one drunk, consumed by his guilt. He had called her and demanded her to come to his place. Surprising, she turned up, he held her tight when he saw her, then searched for her sweet mouth. It didn’t stop there, he was all over her, in his drunken state, wanted to perform his best for her, hoping she enjoyed their love making as much as he did. 

 

Then came their third, fourth, fifth, sixth time, sometimes he would just send her to his house after their filming. Sometimes, she visited him, but not one time, she stayed till he woke. His thought was in a mess, the relationship had been more than 6 months and yet he did not know where he is going with her. Was he using her or she was using him, or were they in love? He could not tell, even though he knew he was in love with her. He turned into his work apartment, pushing aside the thoughts and began his work. He would sort it out later, he hoped.

 

He returned back to his home later that night, his thoughts still entangled, what was him to her. Did she know he loved her, loved her so much till he wanted everything and wanted to be part of her life. Their current relationship could no longer satisfy him. He decided their next private moment, he would clarify all this. He needed to, for his and her sake.

 

She came by the next day after a day of recording. Jong Kook heart pounded, waiting for the right moment. As usual, they had dinner together and talked about what had happened that the day for them. Jong Kook could not hold his anxiety, he needed to prove she loves him as much. He kissed her, a demanding kiss. Her small hands began to touch him, igniting trails of hotness everywhere she laid her fingers. He broke the kiss and carried her into his bedroom and the cold winter night was heated by their raw passion. This time, he watched her slept peacefully beside him, he was still inside her, not willing to withdraw, afraid of breaking their links. His mind had decided the best moment to confess his feeling. His arms went around her, making sure she could not escape while he slipped into his slumber.

 

He suddenly felt a gentle hand trying to lift his arm, and immediately he opened his eyes. She was trying to remove herself from him. Jong Kook tightened his arms and held her closer, “Don’t go,” he whispered into her ears.  He felt her stiffen and his heart sank.

”Oppa ... are you awake?” She asked.

He wanted not to answer, and let her thought it was a dream, maybe they can still have something, but yet he wanted to be brave, brave for himself, for them. “Yes, I am awake, and I just wanted to tell you, I love you.” He bravely confirmed his feeling for her. “I love you, Ji Hyo, please don’t go” he pleaded.

 

Then he felt a bite on his chest, “Ouch, Ji Hyo what are you doing!” 

 

“Just to make sure you are really awake,” she said, her voice sounded as if she was holding back something.. 

 

“Why?” He asked, could not understand why she did it.

 

”You really love me?” She queried.

 

”Of course, I do! I don’t make love to any woman I don’t love, and you are the one I love for so long and you make me lost control.” Jong Kook confirmed. He lifted her head and saw tears developing in her eyes, he lowered his mouth to search for hers, then gave it a small peek and slowly kissed her nose and forehead. "Ji Hyo, I Love you, I love you so much but I just could not tell you. I was afraid I would ruin everything. Yet, I could felt your love every time when we made love. I cannot deny my feelings nor yours,” He stopped, “But you seemed wanted to keep everything as it is, and you leaving me every time make me felt so sad.”

 

”Oppa, i .. I thought it because you just fulfilling a need, and it is better me than some other woman." a tear rolled of her eye, "I love you and I would be so jealous of that random someone.. ouch! Why you bite me!” Ji Hyo demanded.

 

”I do not make love to any random woman,” he huffed, “I only make love with you because it is you!”

 

She giggled, and was on his, slowly his lips before attacking his mouth, her hands were not idled either, she igniting flames wherever she touched. He gave a grunt unable to control himself anymore. He took control, making sure she was on as much fire as he was. She was wanting him as much as he wanted her. After the most intense lovemaking they ever did, he looked her in the eyes, “Don’t even think of leaving.” He demanded. She nodded. "Ji Hyo ya ... Please  be mine forever."

"Oppa, I am already yours a long time ago." Ji Hyo replied. 

Jong Kook felt his heart soared, he planted a kiss to seal their promise. He hugged her tightly and they slipped into a blissful sleep again.

 


 

Hi, long time no see. Hope you like my new story !