B Positive

Sparta and Ace

Ji Hyo was scrolling down the comments by the netizens, all of them were siding both her and Jong Kook. Although their agencies had released statements separately but she knew it was Jong Kook that had decided to fire her off the show though news report was unacceptable. He and his agency had decided to come forth with the truth and her agency had followed suited. Most likely, someone had convinced doing the same, bringing justice to both she and him.

 

“Come and have lunch,” her front door opened and her boyfriend stepped into her apartment. Tasty aroma of food floated in as well. She stood up immediately, running towards him, grabbing the food of his hand and turned towards the kitchen. “Hi, wait for me, Ji Hyo.” he shook his head, food from his mum was always more important than him. “Next time, I won’t ask my mum to cook.” he threatened and that stopped Ji Hyo on her track. She waited for him but refused to hand back the food, he sighed and proceed to help lay the table. Lunch was fast and furious, gone in minutes giving justice to her mum hours of preparation.

 

“I am going to thank auntie for the delicious lunch.” she said, leaping up for her phone.

 

Jong Kook cleared the remaining and was starting to wash plate when Ji Hyo joined him, “I will wash and you dry?” she said, he nodded and proceeded to get a piece of dry cloth. They worked in unison, the plates were done in no time. They took a seat on her sofa after preparation some fruits as their snack after lunch.

 

“Oppa, the fans of the show are criticizing and siding us.” she said, passing him her iPad she was viewing before he came.

 

He sighed, “That’s not what I wanted, I wanted the show to go on for the rest. Maybe I have been too rush again.” He was thankful to both the fans and their friends, a lot of supportive voices helped to heal their wounds caused by the betrayal of a station they had trusted.

 

She hugged his arms, leaning on him. “We did discuss this with the others, and we thought this is the best way, as long as we go as plan, maybe they would still stay on the show or something. I am thankful what you did, and it did help me to soothe my anger.” she smiled, “My dearest, you are the best.”

 

He snuggled closer to her, “Mm, well at least we had families, friends, and fans supporting us. You want to hear my new song?” he took out his phone, “the past few days had been so hectic” he found the music and the lyrics.

 

“OK. I need some distractions from too much reading.” she seated comfortably, listening to the familiar music playing from the phone, instead of Korean, he sang in Chinese, even without understanding the words, she could feel the love that was weaved in between the high pitch of Jong Kook’s voice. When he ended, she could not help but applaud, “One Man, sound as beautiful in Chinese as in Korean.”

 

A slight pink blush appeared on his tan face. “That’s because every time I sang the song now, there is always a pretty face I can sing too.” that brought a pink blush across her cheeks.

 

“Chessy man, don’t even know why I thought you as a shy guy at first.” she shook her head.

 

“Well, I was and still am, But how can I be shy to my girlfriend.” and they continued to discuss their future plans, one without RM, a relief now both of them thought about it.

 

They were leaving for dinner when a beep, Ji Hyo took out her phone, “Noona, Hyung, an apology had been issued.” Kwang Soo said in their ground chat with a link to the apology report. Ji Hyo clicked on the linked and read the report to Jong Kook while they drove to their favourite eating place, Jong Kook’s house, for dinner.

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at each other, and broke into laughter, realising no matter how insincere had the apology sound, they were ok and it didn’t affect their mood. Sometimes in life, being able to forgive and forget made life better.

 

“I am actually looking forward to the last episode.” Ji Hyo said, “I hope they would give us better presents and easier mission than Gary’s Oppa. We would win all of them!”

 

“Of course, we will, we are the Sparta And Ace after all.” Jong Kook agreed. “If the PDs would give us, they are in for bigger trouble.” Both of them giggled and thought of all kinds of tricks they would play on the cast and crew, they really couldn’t wait to begin their last recording and  began the new year with new chapter in their life.

 


 

Thanks for the comments,  I would continue my writing as long as there are new inspiration from both of them.