Episode 334 and 335.

Sparta and Ace

 

 

The guys felt they were on the tightrope when they saw what Jong Kook’s member week special, they were stunned. Immediately, they had messaged Jong Kook. Jong Kook gave a sigh when he saw the messages. He replied, “I left it to the PDs, who knew why they chose this. I thought it would be an exercise theme.” The next question came pouring, “What did Ji Hyo say?”

 

Jong Kook gave it a thought,”Why don’t you ask her?” and he quickly took a screen shot of the messages to show Ji Hyo.

 

“The busybodies,” Jong Kook wrote as the captions of the screen shot.

 

Ji Hyo giggled and was touched by the concerns of the rest of the cast.  She was angry of course at the PDs, but her anger diminished as she read about the woman.  The PDs had tried to customize the woman to Jong Kooks current girlfriend, which is her. Shoulder length hair, accountant,  love of junk food,  as much as she didn't like him been associated with another woman,  she really hoped the PDs would do some good out of it.

 

“Oppa,  I still don't like the idea. “ she texted back.

 

“neither do I,  I thought they would give me a good Sparta episode. Too late for now. “ he messaged.  “sigh,  what should I do with her. “

 

“no matter what,  she innocent. “ Ji Hyo wrote.  “we need to be sincere. “ Jong Kook agreed wholeheartedly at the very good advice of his wonderful girlfriend.  He bet she will be jealous still,  he certainly wanted her to be jealous of him.  But no matter what, he would try his best to pacify her.

 

The day of filming came,  the rest of the guys didn't want to trouble Ji Hyo with their questions and therefore all appear quite apprehensive of the woman.  She was all smiles since she had seen how handsome her boyfriend was,  and as a girlfriend,  she was so proud of him.

 

“Ji Hyo,  morning. “ Jae Suk greeted the woman in relief.

 

“Morning,  Oppa. “ she returned the greeting warmly.

 

“You will handle well today? “ he asked.

 

“of course,  I am a professional but who knows what will happen later. “ she said with a shrug.

 

“We will help you, don’t worry. “ everyone nodded in unison. Ji Hyo knew she was in great hands, Jong Kook had lost hands down.

 

The guys didn’t want Jong Kook to be together with the woman alone, secretly, neither did Jong Kook. He knew he had to try hard to get the salon car but when the rest pull the hard brakes on him, he just did his best and did not complain. Ji Hyo felt her heart winced for her poor oppa and when the recording was cut, rushed to his side. Her hands flew to massage his back. He turned round and gave her a hug, “I am ok, I did fake a bit but I could tell when the guys are playing a trick on me,” he said, as he tried to keep his girlfriend warm.

 

The PD came towards the couple and informed them Jong Kook was meeting the woman next, Ji Hyo’s brow knitted and then gave a sigh. She let go of her boyfriend but Jong Kook took her back to his embrace again, whispering into her ears, “See you later” before following the PD to his destinated spot. She had to smile when she joined the others, she was assured that her boyfriend only had eyes for her.

 

The others hooted, “Ji Hyo and Jong Kook sitting on a tree…” Haha started to , only to be met a pair of angry small eyes, one that was so far away and yet radiating their owner wish so strongly, he quickly shut his mouth.

 

They played along and the first place for the matchmaking was a restaurant. Everyone could tell Jong Kook was totally uncomfortable with the whole affair. He kept making small talks to fill the awkward silence that was ended as he could not continue the conversation. He suddenly missed the comfortable times he had with Ji Hyo, they could talk about anything way before they were a pair. Finally, he found something both of them, travel. He shared most of the time, partly since he was the public figure and also he wasn’t very interested in the woman at all.

 

The others made loud noises to attract the matchmaking pair attention. Jong Kook’s eye sought Ji Hyo immediately and saw her reassuring eyes. He smiled, she was the first to help him with the main course. She knew her boyfriend preference of beef and wanted to make the least mistake for him. “Be careful, Ji Hyo ya,” he called out to her, afraid she might fall in her attempt. She had to smile sweetly knowing she was always on his mind. The rest, he just wanted them to do their best and did not even bother about the rest.

 

When Jong Kook tried to cover the awkwardness with more talking, the rest could not stand it. They sent in Kwang Soo to get Jong Kook out, and Ji Hyo to replace Jong Kook. Ji Hyo sat opposite the replacement the PD had found, she suddenly felt glad the woman was nothing like her, Jong Kook would not be mistaken. She told the woman what she knew of Jong Kook, sharing a bit of something private. She wanted the woman to take care of her man since she could only watch from afar. Her Oppa was still the shy gentleman she knew, and this was his special. She hoped he would enjoy it very much.

 

Every game, they played to help Jong Kook with the perfect date, Ji Hyo felt worse. Jong Kook was not any better, wishing the PDs had just done the episode for him and Ji Hyo. Finally, the last was to sing a song for his date. His date had chosen a song he and Ji Hyo loved, he sang with all his heart, hoping Ji Hyo would hear his thoughts. Ji Hyo was totally enjoying the songs ignoring all the comments that Jae Suk made. She was counting the moment when the recording would end, she and her Oppa had plans later, to snuggle in her apartment making up to the lost time, they both could not stick as close to each as they like.

 

The woman wanted to continue dating her Oppa, Ji Hyo was proud, who wouldn’t but she would never allow it, of course! The first thing she did, was to claim her Oppa from the woman, she could see the wonder in woman’s eye but she did not care. “I need to borrow Oppa for a while,” she said while giving the woman a sweet smile. They did not come back, of course, leaving the rest to take care of the mess.

 

They drove off in Jong Kook’s car, Jong Kook’s hand reached for Ji Hyo and gave her a squeeze. He sighed with relief, “It was so embarrassing in the car, just the two of us. She giggled to everything I said and I ended up have to keep thinking of conversation.” he complained.

 

“Oppa, you did ask for it..” Ji Hyo said.

 

“I did, didn't I.” sighed the man. “I would never want to date another woman, the best is already beside me.” he smiled, his dimples showing.

 

“Chessy man.” she smiled too.

 

“I can’t wait to get home, and bath myself, then spending some quality time with my dearest wife-to-be.” he sang happily.

 

“And who would that be?” Ji Hyo asked, faking anger.

 

“You, My Song Ji Hyo, My Cheon Seong-im.” Jong Kook continued.

 

“You wish! You haven't proposed and I haven’t agreed!” Ji Hyo said in a huff, turning her face away from her boyfriend. She could not hide her smile, she just loved him calling her his wife. In fact, she loved every cheesy things he would call her, it sounded sweet coming from him, and she just plainer loved it, she even had allowed it to happened on her special and none of the rest complained.

 

“Ok ok. I will propose soon dear,” and they both continue their teasing on their way back. Both of them just happy to be with each other again.

 

They met again, this time it was Suk Jin’s special. All them were dressed to the nines, and she was wearing matching colors with Jong Kook, all thanks to their coordinators. She stood beside him, walking beside him, none of the PDs even said anything. When they were blindfolded, she was a bit nervous and tried to call to her boyfriend.

 

Her boyfriend could say the nicest and sweetest thing, he told Suk Jin, he was in prison because he loved his wife too much, even bowing to Suk Jin. She just loved the man, who was so loving to his friend. When she saw Jong Kook disappearing to the punishment’s cell again, she knew something was wrong. She quickly found an excuse, and she found him in paradise. They enjoyed their time in the little cell, leaving Suk Jin alone.

 

It was time for the missions, for action. Jong Kook took care of Ji Hyo through the missions, making sure she was safe. Their last mission of the prison cell was to climb down three stories. Jong Kook volunteered to be the last one and Ji Hyo been the bravest amount the rest, volunteered to be the first. Jong Kook helped his girlfriend out of the window, “Ji Hyo, be careful. Hold on to the rope tightly.” he reminded her as he watched her going all the way down until she reached the ground safely.

 

The rest of the guys he just wanted them to quickly go down, so he can finish the mission. He knew he needed to be there to encourage or scare all the rest, he sighed at the difficult job he had at hand. The remaining four men were just scary cats whom he had to nag all their way down, different from his wonderful girlfriend. The least would be Jae Suk. He even had to give haha a prep talk about Dream to Haha, encouraging them all the way.

 

He made the escape looked easy when he slid down in a few seconds. Ji Hyo beamed at her boyfriend super powers. They quickly changed into their clothes, and finally, Suk Jin met his wife. Jong Kook was asked to sing at the wedding, his sweet voice and his wholeheartedly wish for his hyung and his wife to be happy made the tears gathered in Ji Hyo’s eye. She could felt his earnest wish, and wished she could have same happiness. Her Oppa always by her side, although their hands cannot reach for each other now, their hearts would always be with each other.


 

Hi, having writer's block and really lately, so bear with me while I think of more sweet spartace stories. Hope you enjoy it. I am sorry for giving away some spartace moments away but it was a nice episode, especially, Jong Kook giving his seat to Ji Hyo and sat beside her. Both of them looked so sweet together.