A day ....

Sparta and Ace

 

Jong Kook looked at his schedule, he sighed, he had only so much time left. He chided himself for agreeing to the new show, traveling with mom, but seeing her enjoying the different countries and pampered was enough though. He silently messaged his fiancee beside his mom, trying to decide between the choices that she had presented to him.

 

He checked his calendar, another few days he would be the happiest man on Earth. He would marry his beautiful wife on his birthday and he was counting every day till then. Song Ji Hyo, his dream girl, had been a dream till last year when she had confessed her love to him. He smiled inwards, afraid the camera would pick up his happiness and revealed prematurely their secret.

 

He looked at the different images, feeling slight fatigue, he could only imagine how Ji Hyo was feeling. He had to help and force himself to make the different decisions, getting the occasion disagreement from his future wife. He winced and wondered why she had to ask when she knew what she wanted in the first place, but then his decision may have fueled her.

 

“Jong Kook shii,” the producer called him. He looked up and was greeted by a frustrated young PD, he smiled warmly at the young man.

 

“Is it time?” Jong Kook asked, the young man nodded his head. “Ok,” he turned round and woke his mother. Both of them then made their way down the bus to join the others. He had to forget about his wife demands for now and concentrating on the recording. Soon they wrapped up for the day and after taking a refreshing bath, he immediately back at answering questions that my wife-to-be had presented. After receiving the first message, she called, “Oppa, how was everything? Is aunty happy?”

 

As usual, they were always on her mind.“Ji Hyo, yeah, mom was happy with the treatment as usual. She had gone back to her room and rest. I am taking down everything so I could bring you here and show you how wonderful the country here is. And you too need your rest, you had a busy time so now my turn to help. I’m sorry I couldn’t be beside you now and you had to do all the hard work.”

 

“Oppa, I am actually happier doing this without you, to be honest.” Ji Hyo grinned, “It was so much faster and easier, you are doing the hard work making the final decision. You do know whatever was not right was your fault.” she chipped. Jong Kook winced, it was true he had been a bit naggy but he was just trying to help.

 

“Ji Hyo, don’t me sound like shopping with me was so bad!” he pouted, something he could not control when he was with his beloved. “I just wanted a few comparison.”

 

“Ok ok, I understand Oppa.” Ji Hyo tried to reassurance her husband-to-be. She felt a yawn coming, listening to his voice always gave her a sense of security and make her felt so safe, she wanted to doze off. She had been so excited and could not sleep, and now her eyes felt so heavy that they could not keep apart.

 

“Ji Hyo, it's late, go back to sleep. I promised you to finish most if not all of the list later.” Jong Kook cooed, “Nighty night, my love.” he whispered as he off the connection, he could sense his wife had fallen to sleep.

 

He sat alone in the hotel suite, looking pictures after pictures. His eyes were tired and he could not help but keep yawning and yet, he could see what Ji Hyo’s thinking behind each thing she had chose for their wedding, she had not revealed her choice of wedding dresses yet, maybe she wanted to make the decisions together. Neither had she shown him any of his wedding clothes. But he would have his answers soon when he united with her in Seoul. He was tired but yet he could felt his exciting imaging Ji Hyo in a wedding dress and happy that the groom was him and not someone else.

 

He was thankful that Ji Hyo decided she could not wait any more and make the first move and now he will be the happiest man on earth. He rubbed his eyes, this was worse than 5 hours in the gym. He headed back to his bed after finished the task Ji Hyo had set for him. Another day, he would see her again, but now he will seek her in her dreams.

 


Sorry for the short update, very busy and very lack of inspiration. Wanted to do one with them as the beauty and the beast ... but couldn't think of the plot yet. :)

 

anyway, thanks to all those who are waiting patiently for me to write something.