Days ..

Sparta and Ace

Ji Hyo stared at her boyfriend, ok .. she did see him a lot alone but seeing him recording, showing off his strength, his perfectly trained muscles, and his cute handsome face. “Ahhh… “ she can fangirl him the whole day.

 

“Stop doing that..” hissed Kwang Soo.

 

She gave him a glare, “Go away.” she hissed back. Angry at Kwang Soo for breaking her thoughts and blocking her view.

 

“The PDs and the writers are all asking you to look away.” whispered the coward now. Getting scolded by his noona only meant nagging from his hyung. She looked at their direction and all of the production crews are glaring at her, she sighed and gestured apology to them , then forced herself to look at the games and rooting half-heartedly. Her glance would float back  to her man once in a while.

 

Sometimes, their glance would meet and they would give each other a smile.

 

Jong Kook was not any better, they had been together for coming to two years. Anyone would think they had seen enough of each other, but they were busy with work and they often missed each other very much. He watched his girlfriend played the minigames, cheering her all the way. Then he continued to admire the beautiful and multi-facet woman. No matter how long he knew her, he just could not get enough of her. Jae Suk tried to steal Jong Kook attention, but it was a difficult task, so he gave the muscular man a kick.

 

Jong Kook scowled at his hyung, Jae Suk sighed and touched Jong Kook’s hand lightly. “Control a bit, you both can look into each other’s eye all you want during the break time but spare the crew a thought.” Jong Kook turned red and nodded.

 

He tried his best to concentrate on the remaining teams but he would still gaze at his girlfriend when he thought the cameras were not on him or her.

 

At the crew next meeting, the main PD suggested. “I gave up, just let them together. Leave it to chance, if they are paired up, I don’t care.” he was totally exasperated with the Sparta and Ace. They had tried so hard to hide their relationship, at least till Gary’s official departure from the show. The pair meant no harm but still .. the crews’ had a difficult job during editing.

 

The PD sighed, he was so vexed about Gary, thinking of how to follow up, but the cast .. had given their blessing, although they were equally sad about his leaving.

 

Their next recording, Jong Kook came last and missed the chance to be the same team as Ji Hyo. However, Ji Hyo’s were in an all girls team, giving her the best excuse to exchange for a strong team mate after her team won the game. There was no other choice, “Jong Kook oppa, you come here.” Jong Kook had already expected the exchange and looked totally ready to leave his dongseongs behind. The four of them seated in Ji Hyo’s assistants car and the first thing Jong Kook noticed is the smoking smell. He had thought her assistants had stopped smoking, although he knew they would never smoke in front of Ji Hyo. “Ji Hyo yah, there is a smoking smell in the car.” he had to make them stopped smoking for the health of his girlfriend. The assistants could feel the pressure coming from the healthy man, and this time, Ji Hyo would surely make them stop. They sighed inwardly, it was indeed hard to make a living.

 

The four of them roamed the market comfortably, the two girls tried their best to ignore the loving duo. They could share food, drink from the same cup, even there is extra straw, insisted on drinking from the same one. Actually, they were envied of their unnie, having an attentive boyfriend taking care of her. Jong Kook also tried to give the girls chances to appear more on screen. After the recording, the girls thanked their oppa and unnie and looked wistfully as they linked their fingers, and had eyes only for each other when they left the scene.

 

In the next recording, the PD just thought of leaving to fate, so they asked the casts and guests to drew balls. But it was no surprise the couple managed to draw the same colour ball, even Ji Hyo was caught by surprise. “It’s an orange ball,” she gave a mong look to Jae Suk. The rest of the casts quickly teased Jong Kook for having luck with all woman team, but once the camera stopped rolling, they harassed him for been with the same team as his girlfriend again. The Sparta and Ace got their wish again.

 

All of the time, they would stick close to each other, even choosing to be on the same mat area, obvious to their teammate. Once the recording started, they would take care of the guest, giving her air time. But they would still stick to each other, distance in between them was unacceptable. Jong Kook watched Ji Hyo cooked the noodles and prepared their dishes, like the days at her home. He quietly stayed company beside the woman, lending any help she needed.

 

She busied herself with the 2 dishes today with the guest but she can tell Jong Kook’s eyes boring into her. She knew he was keeping her accompany, She looked up and caught in his loving glance. “Oppa, our air time will be cut again.” she murmured, loud enough for him to hear.

 

“But I missed you so much, I had to rehearsal and you are busy with your new serials.” his mouth slightly pouting. He was giving her his cutest face, the one he knew she loved.

 

“Oppa, I know.” she scooted closer to him.”I am done soon.”

 

He quickly set the floor, taking a bite of the meal his girlfriend prepared. It was good as usual and in his excitement, fed her a mouth like they were at home. Ji Hyo didn’t think anyone would notice the intimate movement, much less recorded and showing it on TV. She ate it naturally, and then beamed at her Oppa, unaware of the people around them.

 

He then passed her the chopsticks and they attacked the meat together with the guest.  Then it was time to play the final game, the green team won but there was no place, just punishment. All three of them did not care for the screen time and Jong Kook threw a five on the dice and Ji Hyo smiled happily. This meant they could date later as planned. As soon as the ending was done, Ji Hyo and Jong Kook rushed to change their clothes and waved goodbye to everyone else.

 

Jong Kook sat on the driver seat while Ji Hyo slipped into the seat beside. They had planned for dinner then maybe a stroll near her house, before retiring for the night at her place. After the dinner, they were too busily feeding each other, now they can talk while letting the cool evening breeze cool them down.

 

He noticed her shivering, so he held her in his embrace, warming her up with his warmth. “Oppa,” she looked at him, “  is your OST coming out?”

 

“Next Tuesday, I think” he answered. “You want to hear it now?”

 

“Ok,” she smiled. He started singing the song softly into her ears, holding her in his cradle,

 

“Pabo yah, mu la” he sang sweetly of their story, he had made it into a song. Ji Hyo giggled as she felt his feelings weaved into the song, and she sang the verse “Pabo yah, mu la” with him, looking deep into his eyes.

 

He hugged her, her warmth engulfed by his.”Thank goodness for your courage, I was both the fool and coward.” burying his face into her hair.

 

She felt his fear, in the slight moment, his fear of losing her if she hadn’t said anything that day. Maybe she would give up and fell for someone else, but that day she chose to confront the muscular man and now he could be hers.

 

‘Of course, I am not the Ace for nothing,” she had to see his eyes, chasing his fear away, been his pillar. He was touched, yes, she would always be his Ace. His lips touched hers, nibbling her lips tendering, showing her his love.

 

She broke free when she remembered they were in public. “Oppa” she hissed, “not here.”

 

“Ok, let’s go back and continue the kiss.” Jong Kook understood her immediately. But yet wanted to a bit, he chuckled when he noticed her face turned from pink to crimson red.

 

“That’s not what I meant,’ and she wanted to storm off, hiding her shyness. He intertwined his fingers into hers and pulled her toward him.

 

“It’s cold,” he said simply and they fell into a comfortable pace.

 

Both of them were busy after that night, the next time they met was to record Running Man again. This time, they were on different teams, and one of the members happened to be ex-costar of Jong Kook. Jong Kook smiled and came forward to gave his costar a hug. Ji Hyo could not contain her jealous and demanded a hug too. Jong Kook gladly took her into his embrace. The rest of the running man winced inward, those two aish!

 

After the recording was done, the real captain of the girl team was grumbling, “I should have chosen Jong Kook, he would surely let his girlfriend win!”

 

Jae Suk snickered. “That’s right. Ji Hyo is strong but with his help, she grew wing. Too bad you didn’t choose properly.” The couple turned red, why Jae Suk always said this kind of things about them.

 

Friday night, Jong Kook knew today Ji Hyo would end her filming early and he arranged his rehearsal to end early too. He bought some ingredients and went to Ji Hyo apartment. His girlfriend was getting malnutrition and he needed to feed her properly. He busied himself in her tiny kitchen, making dinner for both of them. He had asked her manager to send her back directly and hurried to make sure he was in time.

 

Soon, the apartment was filled with a wonderful aroma and he heard the door opened. He rushed out to meet the owner. She looked tired, his heart tighten. “Yabo, How’s your day?” he asked as he helped her with her belonging.

 

Her eyes came back to life, she had missed him terribly and wondered should she had dropped by his apartment instead but her manager and assistance insisted it was too far and dropped her back. She wanted to look for him after bathing and here he was, and something smells nice in the kitchen. “Oppa.” she smiled happily, “It became better after seeing your face.” she followed him into the living room and sat on the sofa.

 

He gave her a kiss on her cheeks, “Clean up and we can have dinner.”

 

“But I am too tired to clean myself,” she pouted, then she burst into laughter. He had worn her apron and it was too small on him.

 

“Why are you laughing at me?” he stood up and turned around.. “Don’t you think I looked y in this?” he winked at her, slightly pouting.

 

He looked both cute and y, she could imagine him just with the apron, and suddenly she grew hungry .. hungry for him. “You are…” her eyes darken, as she tried to hide her lust for her boyfriend. “I am hungry, let me go wash up.” She quickly hid into her room and cool her overdrive hormones.

 

He smiled at his effect on her, he whistled as he set the table and waited for his princess. Finally, she came out of hiding and both of them enjoyed the simple dinner of ginseng chicken and rice, with some fried vegetable. It was the best he could do and she loved it. After the dinner, he took care of the dishes, then sat beside her on the sofa watching TV and enjoying each other company. Slowly, she dozed off, Jong Kook knew she was tired. He carried her to the bedroom, he also cleaned up and slept beside her.

 

They met up only on Monday again, they were on different couple team, much to the relief of the rest of the running man. Gary had complained they didn’t go easy on him and let him win at least once in the games since he was leaving the show soon. The rest of them shook their head, “You are leaving, we need to continue to clock our win.” And they totally ignore his whining.

 

Gary sighed, then smiled, this was his family, and forever his family. Ji Hyo was getting angrier and angrier, Jong Kook’s partner had taken her boyfriend for granted. First, she made him showed off his abs, it was HERS! Then, they tackled her, although her boyfriend kept saying he was sorry, and she would do the same. Of course, she would but that didn’t mean she was not angry. Then she pulled him aside, “I am angry,” she said, sulking.

 

“I am trying to keep away from her and I will make up later ok, love.” he tried to pacify his love.

 

“But still ..” she said. Then they heard a commotion, it was Kwang Soo and Jong Kook’s partner. Jong Kook quickly hugged her, and she was lying in his embrace. His partner was trying to seek Jong Kook protection and Kwang Soo followed her. They saw the weird pose Jong Kook and Ji Hyo was in. Kwang Soo walked near his hyung and noona, wanted to ask what happened. “If you tear off the name tag, I would tear hers off again.”

 

Ji Hyo immediately sent Kwang Soo off, Jong Kook gently released his girlfriend and whispered into her ears. “Tonight.. “ then he ran off, smiling … wondering what punishment he would get tonight.


 

Hi, i am back with more. Hope you like this as much as my past ones ...