Chapter 7

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 7

" GuiGui", a voice called out. GuiGui turned around and saw DaYa calling her.

" Did you have time to eat? "

" Ya... "

" But we did not see you at the canteen... " Yatou barged in their conversation.

GuiGui gave a silly laugh and started thinking about the kiss. " Although I had something light... but I think I am full already!( smiles)"

DaYa and YaTou looks at each other surprised. " What happened to our friend? " both YaTou and DaYa wondered.

* The school bell rang *

Aaron came in the class... but walking like a crab. He was walking sideways.

" Sir, are you ok? " A student asked.

Aaron POV
If I am going to teach... the students can see the coloured maskin tape that I pasted... What should I do?
End of POV

" Today... I will not do any teaching... All of you take out your textbooks and start reading from page 30-99 and later I will start testing all of you."

DaYa did a simple caculation and counted there were about 69 pages to read. The words on the textbooks were also very small too. DaYa felt that this was not really fair so she stood up and started,

" Sir, I think it is a little too much. Plus, some of the chapters are not covered in the finals. "

After hearing what DaYa have said, most of the students nodded in agreement.

" Although they are not in the finals, having an extra knowledge is also very important too right DaYa ?"

" But..." DaYa then became speechless.

GuiGui felt DaYa was not wrong at all. She stood up and spoke,

" Sir, I think DaYa is correct..." GuiGui then started blurting out somemore 'nonsense'. " Eh... the hole is fixed? " GuiGui took a closer look. " Hahaha... you coloured the white muskin tape into black and covered the spongebob..."

GuiGui saw the class starring at her again.

The class started to look at Aaron's pants and started to burst into laughters.

________________________________________________________

Back at home...

Aaron and GuiGui ate their food in silence. GuiGui knew that Aaron was angry with her for embarrassing him in front of the class.

At midnight, GuiGui felt that she needed to apologise for what she have done. She went to Aaron's room sliently and closed the door, making sure that there is no sound.

She turned around and saw Aaron's face very close to her.

" What are you doing here? "

" I came to apologise to you... " GuiGui said feeling a little scared. The room was a little dim due to the table lamp.

" Oh... " Aaron said. He started touching GuiGui's thighs and slid down to her legs. GuiGui swollowed her salivia hardly. " Why are you dressed like that? Long shirt and a pair of shorts? You know that you are trying to... "

" Please don't... " GuiGui thought.

" Show off your FAT legs?!" Aaron said smirking.

" Phew... " GuiGui said in relieve. Wait. She thought, " Did he insulted me again! "

" How dare you insult me?! " GuiGui shouted.

" Then how about embarrassing somebody in class? " Aaron asked.

GuiGui immediately hugged Aaron tightly. " I'm really sorry! Please forgive me! "

Aaron smiled and patted her head lightly. " I'm not angry you silly... "

GuiGui's frown became to a smile. " Can you sleep with me tonight? I am scared of being lonely... " GuiGui asked blushing.

" Because you are lonely so you came and apologise so that I can accompany you? "

" Ya... you can say that. " GuiGui said jokingly.

As they laid on the bed, Aaron started asking GuiGui some questions.

" How many guys slept with you like this before? "

GuiGui used her fingers and started counting.

" So many? " Aaron asked, a little angryness in his voice.

" You're the only one... " GuiGui said a little embarrased.

Aaron felt relieved after hearing GuiGui's answer.

" How many boyfriends do you have? "

No answer.

GuiGui had already fallen asleep on Aaron's arms. Aaron looked at GuiGui as she is sleeping. He stared at GuiGui for a while and started to fall asleep.

____________________________________________________

Hee hee... I'm done with chapter 7 already!!
PlEasE CoMmEnt !!!