Chapter 28

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 28

Meeting friends, Meeting Aaron's family

Hey gus... I won't be able to update for one week because I will be having my OBS soon... so sorry for leting you wait~

“ Sorry guys… I did not tell you all before that Mr Yan is actually my boyfriend and… ” GuiGui explained.

Before GuiGui could finish her sentence DaYa break in.

“ He’s actually living in your house ? ” DaYa chuckled after finshing GuiGui’s sentence.

“ How did you know? ” GuiGui was shocked that Daya knew the whole truth.

“ Not only me, XiaoJies, YaTou, WangZi, MeiMei, XiaoYu(from another class, which is MeiMei’s bf). ” DaYa explained.

“ How come and when did you all found out? Why didn’t you all confront me? And howcome I did not know that XiaoJie(b) and XiaoJie are an item… YaTou and WangZi became lovers overnight? ”

“ Hahaha… that’s because you were TOO busy accompanying your boyfriend. ” Yatou joked.

“ Actually we were ‘ stalking’ you once when you were going home and we saw Mr Yan welcoming you, and after days of investigation, we found out that you were in a relationship.

“ So let’s punish you by paying all the food we eat here and kiss Mr Yan… I mean Aaron… ”

“ No problem… ( thoughts) WHAT?! ” GuiGui shouted.

“ Not so loud Gui~ ” Aaron said.

“ No problem… (thoughts) WHAT?! ” XiaoJie said.

“ Not so loud Jie~ ” XiaoJie(b) answered.

“ Hey you both Jies! ” GuiGui pouted.

“ KISS… ” All GuiGui’s friends clapped and cheered.

“ Eh! ” GuiGui said blushing.

Aaron cupped GuiGui’s face and moved closer. GuiGui closed her eyes tightly waiting for the soft lips touching hers. Aaron closed up the gap and both kissed. Aaron wrap his hands around GuiGui’s waist to draw them closer.

“ Ooh~ ” YaTou and Xiaojie both gasped. After the two let go of each other, their faces were as red as tomatoes.

After 3hours of chatting, GuiGui and Aaron bid goodbye to them and headed home.

“ Aaron … we were lucky that they didn’t found out that you are my brother in law at first… or else… ”

“ Gui let’s just forget that I am your brother in law besides, it ain’t me anymore. It’s Calvin. ”

GuiGui thought for a while and realized it.

“ Oh ya! I am really dumb! Jie got a husband already! ”

“ By the way I am going to resign. ”

“ WHAT?! ”

“ What’s the problem with that? Anyway your graduation night is coming… that means you will have to find a job soon and I don’t like to teach, (softly) since you aren’t in school anymore what’s the point of teaching? ”

“ Then what do you want to do? ”

“ I want to… become a doctor. ”

“ Hahaahaha… Is that a joke or something? Saving lifes you know? ”

“ I’m serious! ”

“ Ok I’m sorry. Then I will become a nurse so that I can be with you! ”

“ Really? You don’t have to give up your dream for me… ”

“ Hey! What course am I in Mister? ”

“ Medical course? ”

“ So that means I can become a nurse! Just that I have to sign up that trainee programme and after my test that means I can become a full time nurse! ”

“ So let’s wait till graduation night! ”

“ Okie! Mr Yan~ ”

They went home just like that sweet talking to each other.
( it’s their holiday before their graduation, so that means that they are free)

The next day…(afternoon)

“ Gui, I want you to meet my parents and grandfather… ” Aaron asked nervously.

“ Huh? ”

“ Must I repeat myself? ”

“ No but… ”

“ It’s this afternoon. ”

“ So fast?! ” GuiGui could not believe her ears.

“ Yeah! I met your friends so now you must meet your
future relatives. ”

“ Who says I am going to marry you? ”

“ I mean erm… aiya since you are my girlfriend means you have to meet them! ”

“ Why?! ”

“ Ok I will buy you the latest stitch couple toy? ”

“ Nope! ”

“ Treat you to Ben& Jerry’s cookies and cream ice cream? ”

“ Nope! ”

“ Argh! Then what do you want? ”

“ I want you not to take me to your parents… ”

“ WU YING JIE! ”

“ Okie dokie~ I was just joking… but you must buy me that
stitch couple toy! ”

“ Why do I have such a adorable girlfriend? ”

“ Is that a compliment? ”

“ What do you think? ”

“ Well let me get changed first before we go and meet your parents. ”

Inside GuiGui’s room~

“ Hmm… what should I wear? ”

Aaron was waiting for 2 hours for GuiGui already. Finally he saw a pretty woman coming out from GuiGui’s room.
GuiGui’s dress: http://www.wetseal.com/ardenb/ardenb.html?categoryId=140&subCategoryId=167&productId=30247

GuiGui only applied a light make up and her hair was let down. She felt a little uncomfortable due to the shortness of the dress.

“ Is this okay? ”

“ (coughs) Definetly Not OKAY! ”

“ What if other guys start to stare and… ”

GuiGui went near to Aaron’s ear and said, “ I will tell them I already have a boyfriend. ”

When GuiGui went close to Aaron, he could see GuiGui’s cleaveage clearly. He took one big gulp and straightened his tie properly.

“ Erm… Let’s go now. ”

Aaron said and hold GuiGui’s hand towards the carpark.

“ Gui… are you scared? ”

“ A little… ”

“ Your hands are really cold you know? ”

Aaron took out his jacket and gently put it on GuiGui.

“ It’s my hand that is cold, not my body! ”

“ If your hand is cold, I will hold it. But… the clothes that you are wearing…! I just don’t like it if other men sees you like this! ”

GuiGui’s mouth curled into a smile and kissed Aaron on his cheek.

“ Thanks Lun lun! ”

Satisfied, Aaron start his car and headed towards Aaron’s house.

DingDong~

(door open)

“ Welcome back Young Master! ”

“ Hallo Ling Ling Jie!~ Still as pretty as before! ”

“ YaLun stop making me happy! ” Ling Ling Jie smiles.

“ Ling Ling Jie, is my parents and grandpa at home? ”

“ No they are at a party they will be coming back later in the evening. She is… (pointing to GuiGui) ”

“ My girlfriend! ” Aaron announced proudly.

“ Wow! You found a pretty girl! Remember to cherish her! ” Ling Ling Jie reminded.

In the meantime…

“ Gui~ let me show you around my house! ”

Everytime GuiGui step in a room, will be in an O shape.

Very fast, Evening came.

“ Welcome back Sir Yan, Madam Yan and Old Master. ”

“ Ling Ling, is Aaron and his girlfriend at home? ”Old Master asked.

“ Yes Old Master… ”

“ Hmm… ask the kitchen to prepare dinner then. Remember to add another pair of chopsticks! ”

“ Noted! Old Master. ”

In the living area…

“ Ling Ling Jie, ask YaLun to bring his girlfriend down. ” Aaron’s father said.

Aaron and GuiGui came in hand in hand to the living area where Aaron’s parents and grandpa was there. Before GuiGui sat, she greeted them politely.

“ So you are the girl that my grandson used to talk about. ”

“ Ye..s ” GuiGui stammered.

“ Do you know that my grandson had a girlfriend called Hebe? ”

“ Ye..s ”

“ Take it easy young woman… Am I that scary? ”

“ Ye..s… No I mean no… ”

“ Grandpa, Hebe is GuiGui’s sister… ”

“ WHAT?! ” Aaron’s grandpa roared.

“ I’m really sorry uncle I… ” GuiGui shivered.

“ How did you both met? ”

“ I’m… his… student in school… ”

“ HAHAHAHAHAHA… !! ” Aaron’s grandfather laughed until his tears could come out. At this rate, GuiGui started to panic.

“ You know… young lady, my wife which is actually YaLun’s grandmother… was also my student in the University that you are studying now and at that time she was my favourite student. ” Aaron’s grandfather paused for a while.

“ And I bought this University by all means after YaLun’s grandmother passed away. Like grandfather like grandson… (chuckles) ”

After hearing what Aaron’s grandfather said, she felt a little relieved.

Afetrwhich everybody had a great dinner together. Laughters and noises filled the whole dinning area.

“ Ling Ling Jie, look the Yan family never been so happy for a long time. Especially Old Master. ” A maid whispered.

“ You are right… They really do look happy… ” Ling Ling Jie smiles.