Chapter 25

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 25

Hebe explanation (slightly R)

“ Hebe! Tell me the truth! ” Aaron demanded.

“ Fine… I was pregnant with your best friend’s child. This child belongs to Calvin… We were actually in a relationship after I heard that you and GuiGui were dating. ”

“ HOW DID YOU KNOW? ” Aaron was shocked.

“ Relax man. Well WeiLi told me GuiGui had a boyfriend and I guessed it was you. ”

“ But you can’t be sure right? ”

“ Going to school and giving each other morning kisses? Make out in the toilet? And… ”

“ Hao le la! ” Aaron was a little embarrassed when Hebe was naming all the things that Aaron did with GuiGui.

“ Ooh… Someone’s embarrassed? ”

“ Heb… ”

“ Well after I found out you were together, I was partially happy and partially sad. I’m happy that you smiled every single day with GuiGui around with you and also happy found the one she loved. ”

“ I was tough for you, so how did you meet Calvin? ”

“ Through business… He cheered me up when I am sad, whenever I thought about you and GuiGui. After a while I think that I’ve fallen for him and he is my one and only love. ”

“ But you told Jiro and GuiGui you’re pregnant ! ”

“ That’s a punishment for lying to me! ” Hebe giggles a little.

“ Hebs so let’s officially break up! ”

“ Hey Aaron! I want to be the one the one that dump you! ”

“ Dump me! Dump all you want! That means I can be with GuiGui already!” Aaron said happily.

“ You’re the first man that I see gets happy after I dump you! Amazing! ”

“ I love you Hebe! ” Aaron got to excited and blurted out. Who could blame him? Now he can go out with GuiGui as and when he wants.

GuiGui heard what Aaron said. “ I love you Hebe! ”

GuiGui POV

They must have patched up… I’m just the third person only… Argh! GuiGui this is the ending that you wanted right?

End of POV

At 3am in the morning…

GuiGui still could not sleep. Suddenly she felt somebody coming to her room and went to her bed. That someone was hugging her tightly.

“ Gui~ are you asleep? ”

GuiGui immediately knew who that voice belong to. Aaron.

“ Why aren’t you with my sister? ” GuiGui asked coldly.

“ Because I wanna be with you! ”

“ If my sister wakes up and sees that you are not with… ”

GuiGui was interrupted by Aaron’s lips.

Aaron gently pushed GuiGui to the side of the wall and kissed her forcefully.

“ Aa… ron… what are you do… ing ”

Aaron broke apart and stared at her. After some time of silence, Aaron explained to GuiGui about Hebe and her baby.

“ So that means from now on we can be together? ”

“ Yeah… You are MINE tonight! ”

Aaron said and lifted GuiGui over sized shirt.

“ How many times must I tell you to wear a BRA?? ” Aaron was angry.

“ Why must you be angry? ”

“ What if Jiro sees this? He will have dirty thoughts and… ”

“ I think that you’re the one that has dirty thoughts! ”
“ Hey! ”

“ Fine, I will remember to wear one. But you know it’s very uncomfortable and… ”

“ Wu Ying Jie! ”

“ Okay… I will wear one in future. ”

“ Not future but tomorrow. ”

“ Are you my mum or something? ”

“ Must I teach you how to wear a bra? ”

“ No… ”

Aaron could not resist his cute girlfriend and started to kiss her. Slowly he lift up her shirt and start caressing GuiGui’s .

“ Ahh… ” GuiGui let out a moan.

They started to kiss each other on the bed and making small love moans. With a slit, Aaron’s shirt was gone. GuiGui was not surprised about his abs as she saw them before. Aaron her s until they are swollen and numb. GuiGui was quite surprised because Aaron did not ‘play’ with her bottom part of body.

Aaron was now biting GuiGui’s left ear and GuiGui’s body was covered with the blanket.

“ Aaron… why… did you not like… bottom? ” GuiGui was a little embarrassed when she asked.

Aaron thought for a while and figured out what GuiGui said.

“ You want it so badly? ” Aaron smirked and place his hands on GuiGui’s bare waist.

“ No just asking. ”

“ Well, as I said before. Until you’re ready then I will do ‘it’ I won’t force my girlfriend to do something that she doesn’t want to do. ”

Now GuiGui know that Aaron was somebody in her heart that cannot be replaced.

“ Gui~ let’s go to sleep already! ”

“ I’m a little cold… ”

Aaron pick up GuiGui’s over sized shirt and passed it to her. Instead GuiGui threw it away and snuggled into Aaron’s chest. She could hear his heartbeat clearly. It was beating so fast…