Chapter 16

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 16

You're officially my girlfriend!

please comment! and sorry for making you all wait...

The three of them went off from the gift shop as they did not find anything that they liked.

“ Oh… it’s raining! ” GuiGui said.

“ How are we going to get home? ” Wei Li asked.

“ Let’s wait for the shuttle bus then… ” Aaron replied.

“ Attention to all passenges taking the shuttle bus. Due to the heavy rain, we are going off service. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. ” A speaker reported.

“ Why don’t we stay at the small hotel there for a night? ” Aaron suggested.

“ Since there is a heavy rain, I suppose that we have no other choices. ”

They walked into the lobby of the hotel and headed towards the counter.

“ Good afternoon Sir. ” The hotel manager greeted.

“ I would like two rooms for one night. ”

“Sorry Sir. We are left with only one two bedded rooms for today. We have many guest during the school holidays and you did not make any prior bookings. As I mentioned that we left one two bedded room but the price would be a little higher because there would be a sauna room attached to the bathroom. ”

“ I will take that room then. ” Aaron handed his credit card to the manager.

“ Have a happy stay with your family then. ” The hotel manager handed the keys to him. Aaron grinned when the manager said that they were a family.

“ We are NOT a family. ” GuiGui added and smacked Aaron’s arms again. They took the lift and headed towards their room.

“ Wow! It’s so big! ”

“ Yeah! Like you… ”

“ Would you stop teasing me? ”

“ I told you that I love teasing you! ”

After 2 hours…

Wei Li was went down to the lobby to use the internet, while GuiGui wanted to try out the sauna. She undress in the toilet and wrapped a towel on her body and went in, thinking that nobody is using it.

“ Why are you here? ” GuiGui got a little shocked.

“ Why can’t I be here? ”

GuiGui giggled at herself for being silly. Why can’t he be here?

Aaron patted to the sit beside him and asked GuiGui to sit beside him. Aaron’s waist was wrapped with towel, showing his well-built body. GuiGui obediently when to sit beside him and could not stop starring at him.

“ Am I that handsome? ” Aaron teased.

“ Yeah… ” GuiGui blurted.

GuiGui POV
Wait. What did I just answered?
End of POV

“ Haha… I guess you have fallen into my charms! ”

“ You are crazy !... I was talking to somebody, but the person is definetly not you! ” GuiGui said blushing.

“ You are blushing! ”

“ Am not! It is due to the heat here! ”

“ What a lousy excuse… You just came in here not more then five minutes! ”

With a swift pull, GuiGui landed on Aaron’s laps.

“ What are you doing? Let me go! ”

“ I think I have fallen for you… ”

“ Is it a joke? Hahaha… very funny! ”

“ I am making a confession here… while you are taking it as a joke?! ”

“ Yeah… that’s because you love teasing me… ”

“ What if it is true? ”

“ It is impossible! You are my teacher and brother-in-law! What about Hebe? ”

“ I will break up with her then! ”

“ You can’t do that! ”

“ On one condition. You be my girlfriend secretly and I won’t tell her. ”

“ What?! Fine I agree… I’m doing this because of my sister. I don’t want her to get hurt! ”

“ I know you love me too. ”

“ No… I don’t! ”

“ Fine I see if you can resist this. ”

With that Aaron press his lips on to GuiGui’s lips. Of course… GuiGui could not resist it. She loved him too. But it was wrong to love your brother-in-law! GuiGui could not stand any longer, so she gave in. They were kissing passionately but broke off for air.

A few minutes later…

“ I knew you couln’t stand it! So you really do love me afterall… ” Aaron smirked.

GuiGui did not want Aaron to continue so she took the first step. This time, she pressed her lips against his and started kissing him roughly. Aaron returned back and started kissing her back. His tongue went inside while GuiGui’s hands were situated on his hair, ruffling them.

Just then, Wei Li came back from the lobby and went in to the sauna to try how good was it. In the end, he was watching GuiGui and Aaron making out.

“ Oops… sorry for disturbing. ” Wei Li said and close the door.

Wei Li’s POV
Just say that you both are a couple. Kissing in front of my face? Not like I never see anybody kissing before… Will it kill to say that both of you are a coupe? HMPF!
End of POV

Aaron and GuiGui looked at each other. That was super embarrassing! GuiGui was blushing furiously while Aaron was looking at her.

“ You are very cute, when you are blushing... So you really like me? "

“ Must I answer that? ”

“ I don’t think so… do you want to continue? ”

“ It was so embarrassing just now! And you still want to continue? ”

Aaron did not answer. Instead, he started to nibble her neck. There were a trail of red marks already. He made GuiGui sit on his laps comfortably and gave a peck on her lips.

“ If you do not want then I will stop. I won’t force you to do stuff that you do not want. ”

“ So am I considered your girlfriend? ”

“ What do you think? The red marks means that you are mine! Not Wang Zi’s! ”

“ So you are jealous about Wang Zi? ”

“ A little… ”

Outside the sauna, Wei Li was outside the sauna and listened to every word they were saying. He thought that they would come out so that he could use it.

“ WOULD THE BOTH OF YOU COME OUT ALREADY! I WAITED ONE HOUR FOR THE SAUNA AND I AM STILL WAITING! ” (exaggerating about the time)

Aaron shouted from inside the sauna. “ Then continue waiting then! We are not done yet! ”

====================================

Hey! It's some time I updated... sorries I was a little busy with my school stuffs.
PLEASE COMMENT!! =D and HAPPY READING!