Chapter 2

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 2

Why is he my....

I decided to update one more chapter cause I am feeling bored and i think that the first chapter is too short. So... please comment!=D For your info I already changed the forwards. GuiGui is not a player anymore! I think I typed wrongly... maybe you can take a look at the forwards again. I'm sorry to those that doesn't like the change...

___________________________________________________

GuiGui was a little confused, " Teacher? You are like in your twenties and almost all of our teacher in the school are like thirty-something..."

Before GuiGui could finish her sentence, DaYa covered GuiGui's mouth ,preventing her to speak more.

" Hey that chatter-box there, the one asking for my age.(points at GuiGui) Are you so interested in me? Anyway I am your new form teacher, Mr Yan. I'm 24 this year.I graduated fast and was forced to come here to teach for some stupid reasons.Now turn to page 23 of your english textbooks."

The class started to 'wow' when they heard their form teacher's age.

GuiGui was a little agitated by her form teacher and started mumbling, " What an arrogant, shameless teacher! Who would fall for a teacher, Damn! Why is he teaching this class anyway? "

" The chatter-box over there! Please concentrate when I'm teaching here! " Mr Yan shouted.

GuiGui wanted to answer back but luckily DaYa holded her back.

At the end of the lesson...

" Who is the head of the class committee? " Mr Yan asked.

" That's me, Sir ", DaYa answered.

Aaron's POV
Hmm... This girl is the head... She looks so strict. It would not be fun, if I have to keep interacting with her How about that chatter-box (looking at GuiGui)...
(P.s: The class head have to assist the form teacher)
End of POV

" How long have you been the class head? " Mr Yan asked.

" Hmm... About 2 years or so? " DaYa answered, sensing that something bad is going to happen.

" I'm thinking of changing the class head. I want that chatter-box to be instead."(pointing at GuiGui)

GuiGui then got shocked, " What me?!"

" Is there any problem?? " Mr Yan asked smirking.

GuiGui saw him smirking and smirk back, " No problem Sir."

Class ended, DaYa, GuiGui, XiaoJie, MeiMei and YaTou were walking home.

GuiGui felt a guilty of taking DaYa's position. But actually DaYa was actually relieved that her position was taken. DaYa was actually worried that GuiGui would be stressed out being the class head.

" Please forgive me " ,DaYa and GuiGui said together.

Both of them looked at each other and started laughing.
MeiMei, XiaoJie, YaTou who were walking beside them were looking at them.

At night, GuiGui was doing her homework and heard the door open.

Her house was an apartment which consists of 4 rooms. Hebe rarely came home so they moved to a smaller house instead.

" Gui come out now! I got something to tell you. " Hebe shouted from the living room.

GuiGui walk out of her room and went to the living room. " Gui, I have something to tell you." Hebe said.

" Just say it " GuiGui could not be bothered.

" Ok. My soon-to-be husband would be staying here from now on k? He got to pack his stuff first, so he would be coming around 9p.m. I got to go to New York at 8, so I would be living soon.Be nice,bye!" Hebe said taking her luggage and leaving the house.

At 9 p.m...

GuiGui heard the doorbell and opened the door.Her dressing was only a long T-shirt an a pair of short shorts. Her long T-shirt was until her knees which covered her shorts.Her hair were let down and was a little messy.

" Mr Yan?!"

" Hey chatter-box.(calm)"

" Don't tell me you are my sister's soon-to-be husband!" (screams)

" You know that your voice is going to kill my pitiful ears if you contine screaming."
=============================================

What will happen next, when both of them meet each other??