Chapter 1

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

 

My new form teacher

Break time was over,and all the students went back to their seats.But this time was slightly different.Whispers could be heard.

"Hey Gui, do you know that we would be having a new form teacher teaching our class? " YaTou whispered.DaYa who was sitting in front of me added, "I heard he is a male too!!"

" I heard some classes said that he is quite good-looking too! Maybe he could be the ..." MeiMei said dreamingly.

GuiGui used her pencil and knocked it on MeiMei's head." Hey, If we are 20,he would be like in his thirties or forties already!"

XiaoJie answered in a scientific tone,"Hmmm...what GuiGui said might be true."

Just as they continued whispering, a young man around his twenties came in the class.

GuiGui thought that the "student" came to the wrong class room and spoke up immediately.

" 同学(student), did you come to the wrong class and why are you not wearing the school uniform? Are you the school cleaner? Oh wait... if you are the school cleaner you should also be wering a cleaner's uniform?"

This sentence made the class full of laughter.

" Hahaha...( laughs awakenly) I am not a student. I am your form teacher, 同学" (stressed on the word).

===========================================

Although it's a short update but please comment!!