Chapter 22

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 22

Ghostly student and handsome teacher

Hope you like the update!!

“ Hmm… about that… to me you are only 90% sweet… ”

“ WHAT?! ”

“ Don’t shout so loud! ”

“ Ok then. What about the 10%? ”

“ You don’t know what I like and don’t like to eat. ”

“ Geez… that’s easy… I thought you like to eat everything that related to food? ”

“ Are you teasing me? ”

“ Sort of… ”

“ Hmpf! Talking to you is a total wastage of my breath! I’m going back to class first. ”

Aaron POV

Looks like she’s really angry with me… Ah! I’ve an idea…

End of POV

In class…

“ Ok class. Turn to Chapter 11 in your textbooks. ” Aaron instructed.

“ But Mr Yan, Chapter11 is a chapter about food, plus we are still on chapter 6! ” YaTou pointed out.

“ Erm… Well I would like to cover the topic on food first. ”

“ Sorry my bad… ” YaTou apologized.

Aaron’s POV

Who’s Gui’s good friends? MeiMei, YaTou, DaYa and XiaoJie… who should I ask? How about XiaoJie? Too careless. MeiMei? Nah…She probably eats too much to notice. ( no offence!~ I apologise to all MeiMei fans!) Hmm… DaYa? No. She would ask me why I’m asking this and I have to find excuses to explain to her) YaTou seems like a good choice so far… innocent and naïve. Best choice!

End of POV

“ Hmm… YaTou… why don’t you share what your good friends likes or dislikes to eat? ” Aaron asked.

“ Oh! (squeaks) Well, I will say their dislikes then… XiaoJie dislikes… MeiMei dislikes… DaYa dislikes… and GuiGui dislikes carrots. ”

After hearing what YaTou said, GuiGui glared at Aaron.

“ Thanks YaTou for sharing. GuiGui so you don’t like to eat carrots? ”

“ A little. ”

“ Then what do you like to eat? ”

“ I like to eat ANYTHING ( stressing on the word) related to food. ”

Dinner…

“ I prepared dinner today! ” Jiro shouted from the kitchen.

GuiGui and Aaron came from their rooms. GuiGui had already smelt the aroma from the room.

Note: Jiro’s wearing a very cute pink apron ^^

“ Today I cooked all your favourite food and most importantly … I did not add carrots! ”

‘ Topic of Carrots, Again. ’ Aaron thought to himself.

“ Ge~ You look so cute in apron! ”

“ Thanks Gui. Erm you 2 have a nice dinner, I’m meeting my girlfriend for dinner today! ”

“ You’ve a girlfriend already? So fast! ”

“ Heh heh… that’s the reason I came back! I’m going to be late soon! Bye!!! ”

( Jiro pops his head back and added)

“ and have a nice dinner! ”

Silience.

“ Sorry. ” Both Aaron and GuiGui said together.
“ So do you love me 100% now? ”

“ I… always do. ”

Aaron looked at her and smiled. He cupped her face and gave a small kiss on her forehead.

“ I love you forever. ”

“ Aaron… we can’t hide this forever you know… what if one day Hebe finds out? ”

“ Then let it be. I will still love you and you still love me. ”

“ But… ”

“ Don’t think about it anymore silly! Let’s eat before the food gets cold! ”

With that Aaron put some vegetables into GuiGui’s bowl.

Night…

Aaron and GuiGui were on the sofa watching TV.

“ What time do you think Jiro will come back? It’s already 12a.m. ” GuiGui looked at the clock and sighed.

“ You miss him already? ” Aaron asked.

“ No… What if he sees us likes this? You hugging me? ”

Aaron gently knocked GuiGui’s head and said, “ You worry too much today. ”

“ If you keep knocking my head I will go dumb! ” GuiGui pouted.

“ You’re really cute when you pout! Anyway it’s late already go and sleep. You still have school tomorrow. ”

“ I’m not tired… ”

“ Then do you want me to do something to make you tired? ” Aaron asked seductively.

“ Fine… I’m going to sleep. Goodnight… ”

“ Wait you forget your goodnight kiss. ”

With that Aaron grab GuiGui’s arm and gently gave a peck on her forehead.

“ Goodnight my cute ghostly student. ”

GuiGui giggled and said, “ Goodnight my No.1 most handsome teacher. ”