Chapter 15

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 15

Family??

At the amusement park…
“ This place are for children.” Wei Li sulked.

“ You’re one anyway.” Aaron and GuiGui coincidentally said it at the same time.

Aaron and GuiGui laughed together.

“ Uh… let’s buy the tickets.” Wei Li said.

“ Hmm… ok! ” GuiGui answered.

After they bought the tickets, they went to the ferris wheel for their first ride.

When they got in, Wei Li and GuiGui were siting together on one bench. While Aaron sat alone on the other bench. He really wanted to sit with GuiGui and tried to trick Wei Li on to the other bench.

“ Eh… Wei Li there is a spider at your seat! ” Aaron shouted.

“ Where? I don’t care anyway…” Wei Li answered. Wei Li could tell that he was lying and came straight to the point.

“ You want to sit with your girlfriend right? ” Wei Li said and switched place with Aaron.

“ Thanks! ” Aaron said smiling.

“ Hey! Why did you switch place with Wei Li? ” GuiGui asked.

“ That’s cause I want to sit with you, duh?! ” Aaron said and gave a peck on GuiGui’s cheek.

They finished the ride and moved on to other interesting rides. Wei Li showed his other side when he was on all the rides. When GuiGui and Aaron went to the roller coaster, Wei Li insisted that he rides it himself. Aaron and GuiGui stood at the side watching him. He finished the ride and was about to unblucked his belt, with the help with the roller coaster’s assistant, Aaron whispered into GuiGui’s ear.

“ He looks happier than before! ”

“ Yeah… ”

Wei Li walked towards them and snorted, “ I’m hungry…”

“ Hmm… me too…” GuiGui joined in.

“ Let’s go to the fast food to eat! ” Aaron said.

They had their meals and walked out and headed to a gift shop.

“ Wow, look at that family! They are so sweet! A handsome father,plus a pretty mother and their cute child!! ”

Aaron, GuiGui and Wei Li heard that and had a smile plastered on each of their faces.

Aaron was happy that he could be GuiGui’s husband.
GuiGui was happy that Aaron and her really looked like a couple.
Wei Li was happy because he felt the warmth what a family needs.
___________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update!
PLease comment!!!
I have to rush to visit somebody in the hospital...
very sorry for the short update!!