Chapter 10

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 10

Changed

I'm back with another chapter... sorries to Aarin Lin Ya Bei if it is not you wanted... but hope you like this chapt
and to sweet: have I answer your question? Anyway feel free to ask! I won't bite! XD
Thanks for all your comments too!

=======================================================

“ I’m done bathing… I’m going first… and take your time bathing, as long as you want… ” GuiGui said, grabbing the towel and wrap it around her.

GuiGui went back to her room and have her change into a warm pair of clothes. She laid on the bed and thought about want happen in the bathroom. She knew that what she have done was very wrong. He was her teacher and also her brother-in-law! That was certainly unacceptable… especially went she lost her first time to him.

The next day in school…

Aaron was in his office reading something. A new student was going to be transferred to their college. His name was Qiu Sheng Yi, 20 this year.

“ RING ” the school bell rang. Everybody pack their things and headed to their respective classrooms.

“ Class… Today we have a new student transferring to our class… His name is Qiu sheng Yi… ”

Wang Zi step inside the class. Once GuiGui heard Wang Zi’s name, her head immediately shot up. She look at where Wang Zi was and showed him a big smile. Aaron saw that and immediately got angry.

“ Ok, introduce yourself first before we can start our lesson . ” Aaron said sternly.

Wang Zi nodded his head and started to introduce himself.

“ Hi everyone! My name is Qiu Sheng Yi, you can call me Wang Zi if you want to also.”

Aaron thought, ‘ Your name is prince? Then my name would be a… king… haha wait…
So he is the one who send GuiGui the message?! ’

“ Where do I sit, Sir? ”

GuiGui kept pointing the empty seat on her right but Aaron seems like he did not care.

“ Erm … the sit beside Xiao Jie (B) then. ”

Aaron saw GuiGui’s angry face starring at him. During break time, GuiGui did not follow Aaron to his office. After some time of waiting, Aaron went to the classroom to find GuiGui. He saw a scene that almost broke his heart. Wang Zi and GuiGui hugging so tight like any couple would hug. At home, he came back as early as he could, but GuiGui was not even home yet. This took place about 3 weeks already. GuiGui would always follow Aaron back to his office for admin stuff only. Aaron then started to become cold to anyone each day.

GuiGui started to notice his coldness already. One day she decided to stop coming back from school late and spend more time with Aaron. When she opened the door and saw something that she did not want to see. Aaron and Hebe’s kissing.

GuiGui’s jaw dropped when she saw that. She gently closes the main door and walk away to somewhere on the roads. GuiGui told herself to go somewhere else, but not home. She can’t go the pub as she was wearing her school uniform. She wandered around for a few hours and when it was already nidnight, she decided to go home.

GuiGui open the door with her keys and went in. Hebe ran to her and asked, “ Why are you home at this hour? Do you know that you are still a student ? ” Hebe said. “ Anyway I will be off for about 2-3 weeks! ”

GuiGui did not care that Hebe came back she just cared about her relationship. The previous day, Wang Zi confessed to GuiGui and ask if she could be his girlfriend. GuiGui turned him down and told him that she have someone in her heart already. Once she thought of that, she remembered how she have been neglecting the someone that she love, Aaron. But since that dat that she came home from school, everything have started to change...

___________________________________________________________

ThaNKS everyone for the comments !!!
Done with Chapter10...
PLEASE COMMENT!!!
it really made my day =DD